Arizona appeals against blocks on immigration law

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Arizona's governor has appealed against a federal court's decision to block parts of an anti-immigration law hours before it came into effect.

The court issued a temporary injunction against a requirement that police check the immigration status of suspects they stop while enforcing other laws.

A section making it a crime not to hold immigration papers was also blocked.

- Trimmed due to Copyright, Modbert.

BBC News - Arizona appeals against blocks on immigration law

-------------------------------------------------

While Americans must wait to have their country removed from the grasp of invading Mexicans and their Latino Only "immigration" rights groups that have held the US hostage this last twenty years, more invaders will be sneaking into the US as well as being created in the wombs of the enemy already here.

The American people must strike the enemy on its own land. A plan to depopulate Mexico must be given top priority. The US will always be under attack by these people until they feel the wrath of avenging Americans. The veterans of the wars fought for the benefit of the United States and the world demand no less an effort than they gave for us.

The problem with the papers thing is that there are many native-born Latinos living in Arizona whose families have lived there since before it was US territory. What happens when they're stopped and can't prove they're not immigrants, because THEY DON'T HAVE PAPERS TO SHOW?!?! Are you going to push for National ID cards now? THAT'S the only way you'll be able to solve that problem.

• Banned
The problem with the papers thing is that there are many native-born Latinos living in Arizona whose families have lived there since before it was US territory. What happens when they're stopped and can't prove they're not immigrants, because THEY DON'T HAVE PAPERS TO SHOW?!?! Are you going to push for National ID cards now? THAT'S the only way you'll be able to solve that problem.

Do what I do. Show them your draft card from the Vietnam war. By law, every person who was eligible for the draft got the card and MUST carry it with them. I was never told to stop carrying it. And if it is mutilated in any way, I go to jail for up to 5 years and must pay a hefty fine.

Now tell me, why are the helper monkeys getting special treatment when they never lifted a finger to help America fight the wars of the 20th century?

The problem with the papers thing is that there are many native-born Latinos living in Arizona whose families have lived there since before it was US territory. What happens when they're stopped and can't prove they're not immigrants, because THEY DON'T HAVE PAPERS TO SHOW?!?! .

They don't have a driver's license?

Forum List

Back