Are you sitting down? It appears a federal judge just banned detaining any suspected illegal --!!!

At the very least, the suspected illegals should be required to post bail until their case is heard. Maybe $10,000. You can't just let them go or you'll never see them again. Setting bail is SOP when someone is suspected of a serious crime.

Yo, "Black" is not in my vocabulary!
3756132485_Obama_in_jail_answer_4_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

]
Must be a pretty stupid and poor white boy for going to jail for weed. Or he must have had about a pound when he got aught. White people don't go to jail for weed. He must have had other charges too...probably dropped in a plea agreement so he would only spend a few days in jail.

No, that's the how much your street corner dealing thugs have on them when they get busted and go to jail. The punk white guys are their customers. Or maybe they're big time and selling their cocaine.
No, the street corner thugs are smart enough NOT to have the drugs on them...and not nearly that much.

Cocaine is a white man's drug. So many white cocaine dealers...but they never get caught or arrested because cops don't try.

So you know all about that do you? We'll change that "ON THEM" to with them. Yeah, I have seen where they usually go to their hiding place and bring it to the car window.

An obozo appointee of course. Happened yesterday feb 20. Next he'll say cops are not allowed to catch bank robbers.

Obama Judicial Appointee Blocks Border Detainment of Central Americans

feb 21 2015
A federal judge appointed by President Obama has blocked detainment of Central American women and children on the U.S.-Mexico border who allege they are seeking asylum. The judge enjoined the government “from detaining class members for the purpose of deterring future immigration to the United States and from considering deterrence of such immigration as a factor in such custody determinations.”

The judge issued his preliminary injunction order on Friday, ruling that “[t]he policy causes irreparable harm to mothers and children seeking asylum.” The judge, James E. Boasberg, serves on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia.

A lawsuit was filed in December 2014 by ten mothers from Central America. They crossed the border in the fall of 2014. The women did not have documentation and were detained by agents with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The judge issued a 40-page opinion which included a finding that this detainment was inappropriate and was done “to send a message that such immigrants, coming en masse,are unwelcome.”
Yes, it's called due process of law, something you and most others on the right disdain.

And did you even bother to read the actual ruling:

“(a) have been or will be detained in Immigration and Customs Enforcement family detention facilities since June 2014; (b) have been or will be determined to have a credible fear of persecution in their home country, see 8 U.S.C. § 1225(B)(v), § 1158; 8 C.F.R. § 208.13; and (c) are eligible for release on bond, recognizance, or other conditions, pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1226(a)(2) and 8 C.F.R. § 1236.1(8), but (d) have been or will be denied such release after being subject to an ICE custody determination that took deterrence of mass migration into account;”

The order is consistent with the law and recognizes the right of immigrants to apply for refugee status.

Moreover, the judge, appointed by Obama, has ruled against the Obama Administration, where DHS is seeking to in fact detain the refugees.

You are truly ignorant and ridiculous.

]
Must be a pretty stupid and poor white boy for going to jail for weed. Or he must have had about a pound when he got aught. White people don't go to jail for weed. He must have had other charges too...probably dropped in a plea agreement so he would only spend a few days in jail.

No, that's the how much your street corner dealing thugs have on them when they get busted and go to jail. The punk white guys are their customers. Or maybe they're big time and selling their cocaine.
No, the street corner thugs are smart enough NOT to have the drugs on them...and not nearly that much.

Cocaine is a white man's drug. So many white cocaine dealers...but they never get caught or arrested because cops don't try.

So you know all about that do you? We'll change that "ON THEM" to with them. Yeah, I have seen where they usually go to their hiding place and bring it to the car window.
I guess you know all about that. I got my education by watching The Wire.

Yo, the only problem I have with BLACKS is, the half and half in the White House, he should be on the corner with those thugs, he can sell anything with his lies!!!

Moreover, the judge, appointed by Obama, has ruled against the Obama Administration, where DHS is seeking to in fact detain the refugees.

But obozo doesn't WANT to detain the illegals and does so only because he has to. Now this judge says he doesn't have to and you can be sure obozo is thrilled with this ruling.

Yo, the only problem I have with BLACKS is, the half and half in the White House, he should be on the corner with those thugs, he can sell anything with his lies!!!

If obozo was white he'd be working at a car wash right now. Everything he has gotten has been thru affirmative action. I bet he can hardly read or add up a column of numbers.

Forum List

Back