Are you satisfied with your own local direct democracy?

Osgood3

Rookie
Feb 13, 2018
Hey Everyone!

I'm from Ohio, but am currently completing my masters degree in political science at the Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany. Through my studies I have become fascinated with political participation and local democratic participation. I am interested to know how you all find your own local democratic systems. Are you satisfied? Do you feel that changes need to be made? How do you inform yourself?
As a part of my master’s thesis I am working with a team of researchers from the University of Frankfurt and the University of Glasgow investigating the opinions of registered voters in the United States about what happens in their local community. As part of this analysis we are conducting a short online survey. We would like to kindly invite you to fill in the questionnaire available at the link below (it takes approximately 4 minutes). All answers are confidential and anonymous, and the results will be exclusively used for academic purposes. Your opinion is very important and your input is greatly appreciated! Also, please feel free to share this post!

SurveyMonkey Powered Online Survey

The results can be made available upon request at the following e-mail address: [email protected]

There will be those telling you the USA is not a democracy, but a republic. In reality, it is neither. It is an Oligarchy run by and for the interests of the extremely wealthy and connected.

Forum List

Back