Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Our laws say if they fail to show up for their hearings they should be deported. That's 90+% and economic illegals are not eligible for asylum. So how about we enforce our laws and quit ignoring them.

The hearing 6 months later is smoke screen bullshit deferring so they can stay and/or never show up.

You're scared about conservative protests, Billo? One that didn't even last 24 hours and the only fatality was a conservative?

But you're OK with the tidal wave of violent crime that's turning most of our big cities into war zones? Not worried about hundreds of thousands of people being murdered with drug overdoses or shot by gangs or crazies?
Gotta be honest with you, Billo...that seems rather stupid...just saying!
Okay, first off, Jan. 6th was a violent insurrection that resulted in 6 people losing their lives. That was an assault on our democracy by un-American traitors to this country and they did it over a FUCKING LIE!

As for crime and drugs in our cities, it is not as bad as you make it out to be.

Okay, first off, Jan. 6th was a violent insurrection that resulted in 6 people losing their lives. That was an assault on our democracy by un-American traitors to this country and they did it over a FUCKING LIE!

As for crime and drugs in our cities, it is not as bad as you make it out to be.

More leftist bullshit. The only person that died at the Capital was the unarmed female vet, nobody else. You people need to get away from your lying leftist media.

It was a protest over an election that people felt was illegitimate...a protest that lasted less than a day...a protest that turned into a riot because security was handled so poorly by the Capitol Police...a protest that did so little damage that Congress was back in session the very next day! Only one person lost their life at that riot and that was one of the protesters who was assassinated by a Capitol Police officer.

Crime and drugs aren't as bad as I "make it out to be"? Really, Billo? The number of people who are dying from Fentanyl daily would fill a commercial airliner. Over a hundred thousand this year and getting worse. Violent crime is so bad in our cities now that liberals are RUNNING from their defund the Police! You can't find a Democrat in the entire country now that's willing to run on getting rid of the Police because they KNOW how bad crime is!

For the short time that Dems had control of both, they worked diligently on the ACA/Obamacare, and getting it passed! WHICH took priority, as it should have....
And once that was passed? Tell me the immigration reform package that Barack Obama tried to push through Congress, Care!

And once that was passed? Tell me the immigration reform package that Barack Obama tried to push through Congress, Care!
The ACA passed in 2010, right at the primary season beginning and election season took hold, in November, the Democrats lost the house....they lost power....they got creamed!

It was a protest over an election that people felt was illegitimate...a protest that lasted less than a day...a protest that turned into a riot because security was handled so poorly by the Capitol Police...a protest that did so little damage that Congress was back in session the very next day! Only one person lost their life at that riot and that was one of the protesters who was assassinated by a Capitol Police officer.

Crime and drugs aren't as bad as I "make it out to be"? Really, Billo? The number of people who are dying from Fentanyl daily would fill a commercial airliner. Over a hundred thousand this year and getting worse. Violent crime is so bad in our cities now that liberals are RUNNING from their defund the Police! You can't find a Democrat in the entire country now that's willing to run on getting rid of the Police because they KNOW how bad crime is!
You rioted over something you "felt", but never proved or had any evidence of.

You rioted over something you "felt", but never proved or had any evidence of.
I've never "rioted" in my life, Billo! Riots are a liberal thing. Oh and by the way...the riot on Jan. 6th wouldn't have happened if the people in charge of security at the Capital hadn't done such a piss poor job! But then again...it's always been my belief that Nancy Pelosi WANTED a riot! She sure as hell didn't do anything to keep it from happening!

I've never "rioted" in my life, Billo! Riots are a liberal thing. Oh and by the way...the riot on Jan. 6th wouldn't have happened if the people in charge of security at the Capital hadn't done such a piss poor job! But then again...it's always been my belief that Nancy Pelosi WANTED a riot! She sure as hell didn't do anything to keep it from happening!
If you support or defend the riot, then you are part of it. Why can't you deal with the fact you had no reason to riot in the first place. The election was fair and the majority rejected Trump!

If you support or defend the riot, then you are part of it. Why can't you deal with the fact you had no reason to riot in the first place. The election was fair and the majority rejected Trump!
I've neither supported nor defended the riot. I thought it was stupid when it was happening. Conservatives don't protest violently...we leave that to the Left.

As for the election? If you believe that Trump got 10 million more votes in his reelection bid than he did in his 2016 election and still lost to a candidate that nobody on the left was excited about then I guess it was "fair"! That election had a palpable stench emanating from it. Can I prove that? Nope...won't even try. I'll spend my time now making sure that Democrats lose the House and Senate in the mid terms so the damage they're doing to the country can be alleviated.

I've neither supported nor defended the riot. I thought it was stupid when it was happening. Conservatives don't protest violently...we leave that to the Left.

As for the election? If you believe that Trump got 10 million more votes in his reelection bid than he did in his 2016 election and still lost to a candidate that nobody on the left was excited about then I guess it was "fair"! That election had a palpable stench emanating from it. Can I prove that? Nope...won't even try. I'll spend my time now making sure that Democrats lose the House and Senate in the mid terms so the damage they're doing to the country can be alleviated.
Well, thank you for being a little more honest than the last guy. You have my respect.

1663990731255.png

Forum List

Back