VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
Are you in it for love or money?

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/love_money.html

Results of "The Test"
Are you in it for love or money?

Your score = 90

What does your score mean?

You'd choose love over cash any day of the week. Deep down, you're probably a hard-core romantic - you believe love conquers all and is not influenced by such superficial things as material wealth and possessions. You would consider dating someone, or even making a long-term commitment, based on their character and personality traits, not their bank account balance. This doesn't mean that you seek out underachievers; you probably appreciate financial success as much as anyone - it's just not at the top of your wish list when looking for a romantic partner. You would likely stand by your man/woman through severe dry spells, and not judge anyone for their lack of financial achievement. As long as you realize the difficulties that can come from being low on cash and are ready to face them if need be, your perspective shouldn't create any insurmountable obstacles.

mom4 said:
my score=90
Kami, ever notice how we score the same on a lot of these?

yeah actuallly I had noticed that! I guess that would explain why we get along so well! :dance:

What does your score mean?

You'd choose love over cash any day of the week. Deep down, you're probably a hard-core romantic - you believe love conquers all and is not influenced by such superficial things as material wealth and possessions. You would consider dating someone, or even making a long-term commitment, based on their character and personality traits, not their bank account balance. This doesn't mean that you seek out underachievers; you probably appreciate financial success as much as anyone - it's just not at the top of your wish list when looking for a romantic partner. You would likely stand by your man/woman through severe dry spells, and not judge anyone for their lack of financial achievement. As long as you realize the difficulties that can come from being low on cash and are ready to face them if need be, your perspective shouldn't create any insurmountable obstacles.

Forum List

Back