Are You Better Off Now Than Four Years Ago?

"Northeastern University?" "The NYT?" God damn bert... you want me to believe anything those freakin' liberal propaganda says? Not going to happen bro.

6 Big Companies Claiming Job Losses from Obamacare

6 Big Companies Claiming Job Losses from Obamacare | Naked Law by Avvo.com

Complying With ObamaCare Costs Small Businesses... Jobs

Small Business Owners Speak Out Against ObamaCare’s Job-Crushing Impact

Small Business Owners Speak Out Against ObamaCare

You can complain about the links all you like, but the numbers speak for themselves. Furthermore, you complain about my sources but give me John Boehner's page, a blog, and a forum. Are you kidding me? :lol:

Bad time to be raising taxes, that scares business as well. So they're waiting, waiting for obama to be gone and some stability to come back.

The Wageless, Profitable Recovery - NYTimes.com

With regard to corporate profits, the report noted that the preliminary estimate for the first quarter of 2011 was $1.668 trillion, an increase of $465 billion of just under 40 percent since the recovery began.

"Northeastern University?" "The NYT?" God damn bert... you want me to believe anything those freakin' liberal propaganda cults say? Not going to happen bro.

That all sound like FUD to me. A propaganda tool used by marketers.

Sorry bert, but you got the numbers all wrong. You took the numbers from the "Aid To States" column, not the "Tax Cuts" column.

Except I didn't.

Aid to states
$53,600
$53,600

Tax cuts
$301,278
$288,482

Go ahead, try to highlight the line and see where it ends up. Or y'know, just count from the bottom up.

But nice try Pale. :lol:

I was counting up from the bottom on either side. Didn't notice the totals, my fault.

I'm an Independent who did not vote for Obama the 1st time around. Tell me why I should vote for Romney. Keep in mind that I am from Massachusetts and know who Romney is.

"Northeastern University?" "The NYT?" God damn bert... you want me to believe anything those freakin' liberal propaganda says? Not going to happen bro.

You can complain about the links all you like, but the numbers speak for themselves. Furthermore, you complain about my sources but give me John Boehner's page, a blog, and a forum. Are you kidding me? :lol:

Bert, we can link battle all night long, but at the end of it all the fact will still remain, our nations economy is in the toilet, or do you want to deny that?

I was counting up from the bottom on either side. Didn't notice the totals, my fault.

Well, I give you props for admitting that. Like I said Pale, I'm not trying to deceive you. So as I was right about the stimulus, willing to believe me about the other stuff I posted?

Bert, we can link battle all night long, but at the end of it all the fact will still remain, our nations economy is in the toilet, or do you want to deny that?

Depends how you define the economy being in the toilet. Things aren't exactly great at the moment but they have been far worse. The biggest thing that hasn't recovered from this latest recession is the jobs and that's because the companies are not hiring. I wouldn't blame that on Obama either.

It is in the toilet. But could any pol do any thing about it? Unlikely, as the forces ruling right now are not the government or the people. You can worship big business, Wall street or any entity you like but that seems to be antithetical to the general welfare of this country. I present the current condition as evidence #1.

Depends how you define the economy being in the toilet. Things aren't exactly great at the moment but they have been far worse. The biggest thing that hasn't recovered from this latest recession is the jobs and that's because the companies are not hiring. I wouldn't blame that on Obama either.

Modbert,
Did you listen to yourself as you wrote that?

Someone needs to flush the toilet in this thread cause all the liberal bullshit stinks.

I feel like I'm witnessing the world is flat debate, first hand

Sad really

Someone needs to flush the toilet in this thread cause all the liberal bullshit stinks.

Sad really

Ok, Grandpa
Time to wake from your stupor.

I've only seen one liberal on the thread. This Independent wants to know why blame Obama? The forces appear to be beyond any pols grasp. (Other than their grasp for polical fund raising)

Sad really

Ok, Grandpa

I've only seen one liberal on the thread. This Independent wants to know why blame Obama? The forces appear to be beyond any pols grasp. (Other than their grasp for polical fund raising)

The number of libs isn't the problem. The blind stupidity is.

Sad really

Ok, Grandpa

Ok, You haven't answered the question. Why blame Obama? Is it just political hype or is their just cause? Would the economy be doing any better under someone else? If so, who?

Ok, Grandpa

Ok, You haven't answered the question. Why blame Obama? Is it just political hype or is their just cause? Would the economy be doing any better under someone else? If so, who?

Actually I did give my opinion, over an hour ago. It went unnoticed while everyone had their pissing contests. I don't care to retype it so dig for it if you like. In the meantime I've got new appliances being delivered in the morning so I'm off to bed.

Actually I did give my opinion, over an hour ago. It went unnoticed while everyone had their pissing contests. I don't care to retype it so dig for it if you like. In the meantime I've got new appliances being delivered in the morning so I'm off to bed.

New appliances, heh? Sounds like you are better off than 4 years ago. No thanks to any pols, heh? :razz:

No choice. When your fridge dies what am I supposed to do? Has nothing to do with being better off or not. Kindof a necessity don't ya think? Lol

Goodnight

Middle class republicans who vote in favor of the top 1% will likely lose their homes when interest rates skyrocket, because their representatives vote against extending the debt ceiling. Sad but true.

Forum List

Back