Are you awake? This is your last chance

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In this ‘Matrix’ themed video, Infowars reporter Millie Weaver interviews Elizabeth Everett about neurolinguistics and hypnotic techniques used by mainstream media to condition the public for ideological submission.
Are You Awake? This is Your Last Chance!

upload_2018-1-16_9-58-48.jpeg

----------------------------------------------------------------

It seems no matter how much we put out there to try and teach people what is going on the more their minds are blown away and the fearful ones always resort to one of a few things " Conspiracy" , tinfoil hats" when really their fear makes them look the dumbest of all . Why? Because you can find this information in any science book, web page etc. All one has to do is research it. Maybe if so many weren't so lazy and took the time to search information such as this they would be amazed at the bs out there.

Instead they prefer to rely on MSN , ABC, Obama, Clinton, ANTIFA to tell them .............lmao

Rod pointed these out to me this morning. do you know who they are? check out the amulets and the backgrounds closely.
Anderson Cooper's mama.jpg

Anderson Cooper childhood photo.jpg

Attachments

• Anderson Cooper's mama.jpg
    Anderson Cooper's mama.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Banned
Rod pointed these out to me this morning. do you know who they are? check out the amulets and the backgrounds closely. View attachment 171832
View attachment 171834

Notice how there is " NO FATHER"
Yes and the child being sacrificed on the wall or how about the carved serpent the child's hand is on? supposedly the one child died.

That is exactly what I mean when you see me say " it's hiding in plain view" they can't see what is right in front of them subliminal messages are not their strong points at all. The Globalist know this too.

Rod pointed these out to me this morning. do you know who they are? check out the amulets and the backgrounds closely. View attachment 171832
View attachment 171834

Notice how there is " NO FATHER"
Yes and the child being sacrificed on the wall or how about the carved serpent the child's hand is on? supposedly the one child died.

That is exactly what I mean when you see me say " it's hiding in plain view" they can't see what is right in front of them subliminal messages are not their strong points at all. The Globalist know this too.
Perhaps I should tune in on that and the medallion for they can see what it is. maybe later when I have more time. Agreed people need to open their eyes and start paying attention.

Forum List

Back