Are You An American?

My families kind of mixed up. But to simplify, my fathers family got here by being a German soldier for hire during the war for independence. My mothers family is Cherokee (greatgrandmother was 1/2).

Add to that a little Irish and Nordic. None the less American all the way.

Why aren't any other countries haveing this problem with xxx-American.
Why dont we hear about xxx-French, xxx-Italian, xxx-Spanish, xxx-Mexican, xxx-English. the whole idea of hyphinating and drawing attention to your "native" land is utter garbage. All that this accomplishes is seperating the races and ethnic groups in America. The last time I checked we were the "Great Melding Pot" everyone joined to make this the greatest country the world has ever seen.

This was all accomplished by working together and not hyphinating and seperating.

I am still triing to figure out how blacks and minorities are disenfranchised when it come to the vote?? I think its more along voter apathy, but hey thats my opinion.

Why should minorities be pissed at America, even our dirt poor have it better than the middle class of many countries.

This is the greatest country in the world that allows for you to achieve anything, however the key is hard work!!! not sitting and waiting for a handout.

Back to topic if you live here and are a citizen of this GREAT country than you are an American Case closed. Everything else is just devisive bullshit.....

My family has a strong Irish and Nordic background. We have been here for a couple of hudred years so you could say we are pretty well mixed..

Forum List

Back