Are White Males the New Jews?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
In case you haven't noticed it is becoming increasingly acceptable to discriminate against (especially older) white males in thought, word and deed. They are held responsible for all the ills of society and denied any credit for their accomplishments. Is this not similar to historical antisemitism, where Jews were both envied and disparaged for their accomplishments? For example, the format of the TV show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was changed because white men were more successful in answering the original questions. What will happen when they become effectively excluded? Can you cite a successful example of that scenario?

I'm a white male, and I can conclusively say that I've never been "discriminated" against in my entire life.

Can you give an example of this "discrimination"? Changing the questions on Who Wants to be a Millionaire doesn't qualify.

In case you haven't noticed it is becoming increasingly acceptable to discriminate against (especially older) white males in thought, word and deed. They are held responsible for all the ills of society and denied any credit for their accomplishments. Is this not similar to historical antisemitism, where Jews were both envied and disparaged for their accomplishments? For example, the format of the TV show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was changed because white men were more successful in answering the original questions. What will happen when they become effectively excluded? Can you cite a successful example of that scenario?

Stop whining. You are just imagining things.

I could have sworn Sterling was an old white dude that happened to be Jewish.

As usual Asleepyhead offers up an opinion and claims it's fact.

If the TV show did change their format it was likely to broaden the demographics of their viewing audience. That would be a smart business move, but discrimination is a better fit with the agenda being pushed.

I'm a white male, and I can conclusively say that I've never been "discriminated" against in my entire life.

Can you give an example of this "discrimination"? Changing the questions on Who Wants to be a Millionaire doesn't qualify.

You must be very young or else live in a lily-white community or state. Are you at all familiar with current hiring practices by the government and large businesses? How about university admissions policies? Do you know that white males (under 40) are the only class of people in the USA who are not protected by anti-discrimination laws? Have you heard of "disparate impact" judicial law which prohibits white males from being promoted on the basis of higher scores on objective tests? :confused:

I was just at a cookout two weeks ago. My wife's girlfriend and her 16 year old son were there as was a friend of the host's who is a local firefighter. Her son was talking to the firefighter how he wants to be a firefighter when he gets out of high school in two years and one of things the firefighter mentioned to him was that he may have to apply a few times before he eventually gets in because A. people who have connections tend to get in first and B. because he's white and will probably get passed up for someone non-white.

There are some white males who are delusional and paranoid, and buy into such idiocy as they’re being ‘discriminated against,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

And then there are some white males like yourself who are delusional and ignorant and buy into such idiocy as they can never be discriminated against, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

I wouldn't call it discrimination per se....more an open an easy target. For example....The PC police say you can't say bad things against Muslims or Blacks in public. They'll jump all over your shit. But you can bash Christians and white males all day long.

I don't think white males are targeted for discrimination in jobs etc more than anyone else. The culture just allows them to be publicly disparaged more than many others.

I wouldn't call it discrimination per se....more an open an easy target. For example....The PC police say you can't say bad things against Muslims or Blacks in public. They'll jump all over your shit. But you can bash Christians and white males all day long.

I don't think white males are targeted for discrimination in jobs etc more than anyone else. The culture just allows them to be publicly disparaged more than many others.

I would agree that is more of a fair characterization, but I would add that any body that implements affirmative action policies in hiring is openly discriminating against white males.

I was just at a cookout two weeks ago. My wife's girlfriend and her 16 year old son were there as was a friend of the host's who is a local firefighter. Her son was talking to the firefighter how he wants to be a firefighter when he gets out of high school in two years and one of things the firefighter mentioned to him was that he may have to apply a few times before he eventually gets in because A. people who have connections tend to get in first and B. because he's white and will probably get passed up for someone non-white.

People with connections always get the jobs first, but I think I can conclusively say I've never been denied a job or anything else due to AA.

That seems unlikely. New York City is one of the largest cities in America and their department according to this article is at least 90% white. Judging by what I have seen and heard, minorities as a whole (including women) are underrepresented in that field.

Not that this bothers me personally, because when I have needed assistance from firefighters or paramedics they have always responded quickly and were always courteous.

Will the FDNY Remain Over 90 Percent White and Male? | Village Voice

Last edited:

I would wager with confidence that the majority of those on this list of prominent Jewish people are considered white by most people who recognize them.

http://www.op97.org/teach-learn/documents/FamousJewishandJewishAmericans.pdf

Well, many Americans consider George Zimmerman white, I wouldn't put much stock in what they say.

Jews are a separate genetic and cultural entity from the European man.

I would wager with confidence that the majority of those on this list of prominent Jewish people are considered white by most people who recognize them.

http://www.op97.org/teach-learn/documents/FamousJewishandJewishAmericans.pdf

Well, many Americans consider George Zimmerman white, I wouldn't put much stock in what they say.

Jews are a separate genetic and cultural entity from the European man.

Obviously, you did not look at the list which contained names like Barbara Striesand, Paul Newman, Oliver Stone, Harrison Ford and Jerry Lewis to name a few.

George Zimmerman is an anomoly, and considered white by those who did not take the time to read his bio. He is just a nobody who became recognizable due to a random event that resulted in his being a media pawn for a long period of time.

As far as "genetic" and "cultural" differences between Jews and "European man" that statement reeks of Stormfront/Neo Nazi nonsense. You sound like a trained, newly minted parrot.

It is a historical fact that there were white Jewish men who resided in Germany that were executed in Auschwitz. The last time that I checked Germany is in Europe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back