Are White Males Breed To Be Haters?

Arre they BREED to hate?

Did lafreek mean BRED?

That's what L'Afrique meant, and L'Afrique said so above at bottom of original post. Now, did Liability mean are or "arre"?

It may be what laFreak meant, but it isn't what lafreak wrote.

And yes, you dimwit.

I did enter a typo.

It has since been corrected.

I'm surprised a lad of your tragically limited intellect even noticed it. :clap2:

Just like a miserable bigot. Isn't it funny how the likes of you can admit you made a typo or mistake, and yet would not see that another person could have made the same manner of typo?

What a sorry way to live. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Months ago, George Zimmerman, a would-be policeman, murdered in cold blood Trayvon Martin, a Black youth, for simply walking the streets in his town in Sanford, Florida - George Zimmerman and God

About two weeks ago, James Holmes, a University student, entered a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, randomly shot and killed numerous people - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder in Aurora, Colo., movie theater massacre - Crimesider - CBS News

Days ago, Wade Michael Page, a would-be musician, shot and killed 6 worshippers at a Sikh Temple in Milwaukee, Wisconsin -
Wade Michael Page was steeped in neo-Nazi ‘hate music’ movement - The Washington Post

What is causing so many White males to resort to mass killings?

Interestingly, few years ago, both the NIMH and the Harvard School of Public Health stated in a report that though Blacks are more likely to be depressed, it is Whites that are most likely mass murderers.

Are the acts of these White males the result of hate-filled parental conditioning or societal mental conditioning?

I think these frustrated White men are in sync with the agendas of several States and are acting out the wishes of their mentors. In any case, I believe it is in the best interest of Whites to raise their children to love other fellow humans.

NOTE!!! Title is: Are White Males Bred To Be Haters?

What an ignorant fucking thread: One look at what's going on in several African countries right now will dismiss this thread. There are people in Africa that make James Holmes and Zimmerman look like boy scouts.

People such as? Care to name some Africans who in non-war times simply enter buildings and gun down people, who have done them no specific wrong, out of shear hatred?

Is it not interesting how almost no one on USMB (and several conservative forums) is talking about the Sikh Temple shooting days ago in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? Of course, the victims were Sikhs, practitioners of Sikhism (though mistaken for Muslims due to similar wearing apparels).

About Sikhism - Introduction to Sikhism - The Sikh way of life.

My condolences to the families and friends of all involved and affected by the shooting at the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin. May the deceased RIP, and wishing the injured speedy recovery.

Months ago, George Zimmerman, a would-be policeman, murdered in cold blood Trayvon Martin, a Black youth, for simply walking the streets in his town in Sanford, Florida - George Zimmerman and God

About two weeks ago, James Holmes, a University student, entered a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, randomly shot and killed numerous people - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder in Aurora, Colo., movie theater massacre - Crimesider - CBS News

Days ago, Wade Michael Page, a would-be musician, shot and killed 6 worshippers at a Sikh Temple in Milwaukee, Wisconsin -
Wade Michael Page was steeped in neo-Nazi ‘hate music’ movement - The Washington Post

Interestingly, few years ago, both the NIMH and the Harvard School of Public Health stated in a report that though Blacks are more likely to be depressed, it is Whites that are most likely mass murderers.

Are the acts of these White males the result of hate-filled parental conditioning or societal mental conditioning?

I think these frustrated White men are in sync with the agendas of several States and are acting out the wishes of their mentors. In any case, I believe it is in the best interest of Whites to raise their children to love other fellow humans.

What an ignorant fucking thread: One look at what's going on in several African countries right now will dismiss this thread. There are people in Africa that make James Holmes and Zimmerman look like boy scouts.

People such as? Care to name some Africans who in non-war times simply enter buildings and gun down people, who have done them no specific wrong, out of shear hatred?

How about all those gangs shooting people in the streets. Happens every weekend in Chicago and other cities...and I'm pretty sure they're not gangs composed of white members. Were they bred to hate and kill?

"Are white males breed"? Maybe you need to take a better English course. As I recall Idi Amin was hardly white and yet he was responsible for the mass murder of thousands and maybe millions of innocent Africans. Rumor has it that Amin barbecued a pretty tasty "long pig" too if you know what I mean.

And maybe you ought to take more basic lessons in comprehension: Read entire story or thread to comprehend before you respond.

Maybe you ought to post what you think instead of relying on somebody else's opinion. Take a better English course while you are at it. Major Nadal is another example of "non'white" mass murder in the US. He opened fire on his own men murdering 13 and wounding 35 in an Islamic jihad frenzy. As least he wasn't a cannibal like many African mass murderers.

http://dead-silence.org/?p=68

Last edited:

Are all black men idiots like you?

For the 93,487,562,304,563,406th time, Zimmerman is hispanic.

Are all black men bred to be idiots?

Your question may make sense if you gave supporting material to your statement.

Walk around any black neighborhood. There is your supporting material.

Or maybe the fact you commit a disproportionately high amount of violent crime in this country compared to other groups.

Last edited:
Nobody was more cruel and hateful than the 9-11 terrorists. Their hatred and cruelty was off the charts. They slit the throats of the airline crew and had no mercy for the passengers they doomed. They killed about 3,000 Americans who were doing nothing but sitting at their desks on a pretty day in September. They weren't "white" according to the standards set by modern racists who can't even use the English language properly.

Are White Males Breed To Be Haters?

No more than black males are. Perhaps you should have consulted the FBI's crime stats before embarrassing yourself with such a stupid and racially loaded question!

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

This shows that in 2010:

- 13.4% of homicides were black on white.

- 8.0% of homicides were white on black.

My question is not stupid, and definitely not radical. Facts are:

Mass murderers in the US are mostly White and are often not from lower income families. These are facts and the FBI (if realistic) would corroborate my assertion.

Last edited:
LeFreak sure has a lot of disdain for the race that is largely responsible for providing him with section 8 housing and food stamps. Where do you think all those obamabucks come from?

LeFreak sure has a lot of disdain for the race that is largely responsible for providing him with section 8 housing and food stamps. Where do you think all those obamabucks come from?

These ladies know where those obamabucks come from:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ojd13kZlCA]Obama Stash - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

(Laughs) Section 8 and Food Stamps?

Pho_King, do you know who I am or what race (as you know it) I fall under? Very funny though. (Laughs)

As if James Holmes and Wade Michael Page were not disturbing enough, we now add Texas Thomas Caffall (August 13) to the list in less than a month. Something really nasty is going on!

Man Shoots Officer Serving Eviction Notice - Texas A&M Shooting: An eviction notice allegedly caused Thomas Alton Caffall, the suspected gunman, to open fire - Crimesider - CBS News

Truly nasty:

Chicago residents face a murder rate that, thus far this year, is worse than U.S. troops in Afghanistan...

Chicago Homicide Rate Worse Than Kabul, Up To 200 Police Assigned To High-Profile Wedding (VIDEO)

(Laughs) Section 8 and Food Stamps?

Pho_King, do you know who I am or what race (as you know it) I fall under? Very funny though. (Laughs)

Yes. You are a complete fucktard.

Forum List

Back