Are White Males Breed To Be Haters?

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Months ago, George Zimmerman, a would-be policeman, murdered in cold blood Trayvon Martin, a Black youth, for simply walking the streets in his town in Sanford, Florida - George Zimmerman and God

About two weeks ago, James Holmes, a University student, entered a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, randomly shot and killed numerous people - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder in Aurora, Colo., movie theater massacre - Crimesider - CBS News

Days ago, Wade Michael Page, a would-be musician, shot and killed 6 worshippers at a Sikh Temple in Milwaukee, Wisconsin -
Wade Michael Page was steeped in neo-Nazi ‘hate music’ movement - The Washington Post

What is causing so many White males to resort to mass killings?

Interestingly, few years ago, both the NIMH and the Harvard School of Public Health stated in a report that though Blacks are more likely to be depressed, it is Whites that are most likely mass murderers.

Are the acts of these White males the result of hate-filled parental conditioning or societal mental conditioning?

I think these frustrated White men are in sync with the agendas of several States and are acting out the wishes of their mentors. In any case, I believe it is in the best interest of Whites to raise their children to love other fellow humans.

NOTE!!! Title is: Are White Males Bred To Be Haters?

Last edited:
Months ago, George Zimmerman, a would-be policeman, murdered in cold blood Trayvon Martin, a Black youth, for simply walking the streets in his town in Sanford, Florida - George Zimmerman and God

About two weeks ago, James Holmes, a University student, entered a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, randomly shot and killed numerous people - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder in Aurora, Colo., movie theater massacre - Crimesider - CBS News

Days ago, Wade Michael Page, a would-be musician, shot and killed 6 worshippers at a Sikh Temple in Milwaukee, Wisconsin -
Wade Michael Page was steeped in neo-Nazi ‘hate music’ movement - The Washington Post

Interestingly, few years ago, both the NIMH and the Harvard School of Public Health stated in a report that though Blacks are more likely to be depressed, it is Whites that are most likely mass murderers.

Are the acts of these White males the result of hate-filled parental conditioning or societal mental conditioning?

I think these frustrated White men are in sync with the agendas of several States and are acting out the wishes of their mentors. In any case, I believe it is in the best interest of Whites to raise their children to love other fellow humans.

Are all black men bred to be idiots?

Your question may make sense if you gave supporting material to your statement.

"Are white males breed"? Maybe you need to take a better English course. As I recall Idi Amin was hardly white and yet he was responsible for the mass murder of thousands and maybe millions of innocent Africans. Rumor has it that Amin barbecued a pretty tasty "long pig" too if you know what I mean.

So it's just you then.....that's a relief. I was kinda worried there for a second....
Supporting material, uhh, i'm going with the question you just put out there...I think that gives
me all the supporting material I need for this discussion..

"Are white males breed"? Maybe you need to take a better English course. As I recall Idi Amin was hardly white and yet he was responsible for the mass murder of thousands and maybe millions of innocent Africans. Rumor has it that Amin barbecued a pretty tasty "long pig" too if you know what I mean.

And maybe you ought to take more basic lessons in comprehension: Read entire story or thread to comprehend before you respond.

Charles Taylor
Robert Mugabe
Papa Doc Duvalier
Baby Doc Duvalier
Sekou Toure
General Sani Abacha
Laurent Kabila
Kamuzu Banda
Mobutu Sese Seko
Jean-Bedel Bokassa
Francisco Macías Nguema
General Gnassingbé Eyadéma
Paul Biya
Mengistu Haile Mariam
Omar Al-bashir
Omar Al-bashir –
Siad Barre
Hissene Habre

These are just african mass murderers, we haven't gotten to other non white mass murderers like Che Guevara and Chairman Mao or the others yet.

So it's just you then.....that's a relief. I was kinda worried there for a second....
Supporting material, uhh, i'm going with the question you just put out there...I think that gives me all the supporting material I need for this discussion..

"A second" what? Please stick to discussion, shall we.

Race has nothing to do with violence. People are killed by blacks everyday, but that doesn't mean that blacks are just all violent people. What a dumb post.

Race has nothing to do with violence. People are killed by blacks everyday, but that doesn't mean that blacks are just all violent people. What a dumb post.

That's what I keep telling him dude, he's not listening...

Charles Taylor
Robert Mugabe
Papa Doc Duvalier
Baby Doc Duvalier
Sekou Toure
General Sani Abacha
Laurent Kabila
Kamuzu Banda
Mobutu Sese Seko
Jean-Bedel Bokassa
Francisco Macías Nguema
General Gnassingbé Eyadéma
Paul Biya
Mengistu Haile Mariam
Omar Al-bashir
Omar Al-bashir –
Siad Barre
Hissene Habre

These are just African mass murderers, we haven't gotten to other non white mass murderers like Che Guevara and Chairman Mao or the others yet.

I see you have listed several International Freedom Fighters. Self-defense, as you and I very well know, often result in casualties. I see lots of freedom fighters on your list, and we will in another discussion talk about difference between cold-blooded terrorists and freedom fighters. Meanwhile below is starter on acts of mass murderer, as William Blum so beautifully chronicles:

A Brief History of US Interventions - U.S. Interventions - 1945 to the Present William Blum

That's what I keep telling him dude, he's not listening...

True that there are lots of Blacks killing people of all skin shades. But the history of the US shows that mass murderers in the US are mostly Whites, and that US hate-filled political propagandists on the airwaves are mostly Whites.

Months ago I witnessed an interesting exchange between a young White male and a Black taxi driver:

The young White male is offended by NPT (Non-Proliferation Treaty) discussion on Coasttocoastam the taxi driver was listening to. The passenger asked the driver if the driver knew Jimmy Carter the guest on Coasttocoastam was supporting was a nazi. The driver responded that he did not care about Jimmy Carter's political party, that he only cared that Carter had addressed the NPT problem very accurately in his "A Nuclear Crisis."

"I can't believe you agree with Jimmy Carter," the White male looking about 25 said to the taxi driver.

"I don't have to belong to the same political party with anyone to agree with them when I think they are addressing an issue correctly," the taxi driver responded.

"My God! He talks back!" shouted the 25-year-old white male.

Now, where do you think this young White male in this 21st Century got such a disdain for the opinion of a Black person? I wonder.

Arre they BREED to hate?

Did lafreek mean BRED?

That's what L'Afrique meant, and L'Afrique said so above at bottom of original post. Now, did Liability mean are or "arre"?

It may be what laFreak meant, but it isn't what lafreak wrote.

And yes, you dimwit.

I did enter a typo.

It has since been corrected.

I'm surprised a lad of your tragically limited intellect even noticed it. :clap2:

Months ago I witnessed an interesting exchange between a young White male and a Black taxi driver:

The young White male is offended by NPT (Non-Proliferation Treaty) discussion on Coasttocoastam the taxi driver was listening to. The passenger asked the driver if the driver knew Jimmy Carter the guest on Coasttocoastam was supporting was a nazi. The driver responded that he did not care about Jimmy Carter's political party, that he only cared that Carter had addressed the NPT problem very accurately in his "A Nuclear Crisis."

"I can't believe you agree with Jimmy Carter," the White male looking about 25 said to the taxi driver.

"I don't have to belong to the same political party with anyone to agree with them when I think they are addressing an issue correctly," the taxi driver responded.

Now, where do you think this young White male in this 21st Century got such a disdain for the opinion of a Black person? I wonder.

^ Yeah. You "witnessed" such an exchange.

Sure.

:lol:

What an ignorant fucking thread, one look at whats going on in several African countries right now will dismiss this thread. There are people in Africa that make John Holmes and Zimmerman look like boy scouts.

Sure.

He was probably blowing the taxi driver.

Sure.

He was probably blowing the taxi driver.

A pretty safe bet.

I'd REP ya if I could.

By the way, is it "gone" due to the 48 hour rule?

Dumb rule.

Forum List

Back