CDZ Are we teaching our children the right things?

As this country becomes more and more polarized, is this infecting our children too?

Should we be teaching them to shun and avoid people who don't think like we do?

Seems to me that young people should always be curious and open to new ideas. The only way to do that is by communicating with people face to face, in real life.

Is that what we're doing, or would this now be considered a bad idea?

Seems to me like you shouldn't be worrying about how other people raise their kids. Raise yours as you please.

I've already posted several academics on this, and where they go the pesuedo0inellectual 'progressives soon follow; very few will oppose it, and for the same excuses they give now. the vast majority of those babies are being killed because of 'inconvenience', not threats to the mothers' life or serious birth defects or whatever; it's not rocker science to see the kind of ongoing desensitization and declining human empathy something as sick as murdering babies has on a society, and that will manifest itself in other social beliefs. Not much one can limit when your 'culture' is fine with murdering millions of infants.
Man, all I'm looking for is how many folks per capita support these after-birth abortions - and the stipulations from the actual law itself....

Educate me, I'm curious -

As I've said it's the coming thing, especially after the passage of this bill. you can doubt all you want.
Am I to take it that you have no empirical data you can point to?

Dont' care how you take it. the Peanut Gallery can google up 'partial birth abortion', wherein they pull the baby out until only its head is left inside the canal, and then they shove a pair of scissors or something into its head. It's a distinction without a difference from 'after birth abortion', and that is what Obama and his followers enthusiastically supported. I don't give a shit whether they had 'polls' or not. It's coming, and if you don't know it that's your problem, not mine. We already see Moonbeam here who can't imagine why we shouldn't, and apparently as long as there isn't some 'Poll' you'll be okay as well.
I'm not characterizing anything - I'm asking for us both not to characterize it and let's see the actual Law you're talking about and what it exactly stipulates.......

Not someone's article about it - the actual Law so that we're not duped by the fake news....

Anything wrong with researching something before we make an analysis?

Historically, the large majority of the American people are anti-late term abortion, and anti-elective abortion, period.

That's why it took a despicable, unconstitutional action from the Supreme Court to force Planned Parenthood and abortion abattoirs upon us. Because people kept rejecting the legislation that would make it legal.

As this country becomes more and more polarized, is this infecting our children too?

Seems to me that young people should always be curious and open to new ideas. The only way to do that is by communicating with people face to face, in real life.

Seems to me like you shouldn't be worrying about how other people raise their kids. Raise yours as you please.
what if someone is raising their children by teaching them to steal and murder

No! Actually we are not! Did you notice how the white Christian children were excoriated by the left? No questions asked!
We are a nation divided. The Democrats have done their thing!

and they are to blame for everything....
YOU certainly NEVER demonized and vilified liberals.....

it is ALL the fault of THEM!

Says the party of personal responsibility

ahh...

the trump method....

What if someone is raising their children to hate gays?

and kill them?

or atheists?
or muslims
or christians?

Man, all I'm looking for is how many folks per capita support these after-birth abortions - and the stipulations from the actual law itself....

Educate me, I'm curious -

As I've said it's the coming thing, especially after the passage of this bill. you can doubt all you want.
Am I to take it that you have no empirical data you can point to?

Dont' care how you take it. the Peanut Gallery can google up 'partial birth abortion', wherein they pull the baby out until only its head is left inside the canal, and then they shove a pair of scissors or something into its head. It's a distinction without a difference from 'after birth abortion', and that is what Obama and his followers enthusiastically supported. I don't give a shit whether they had 'polls' or not. It's coming, and if you don't know it that's your problem, not mine. We already see Moonbeam here who can't imagine why we shouldn't, and apparently as long as there isn't some 'Poll' you'll be okay as well.
I'm not characterizing anything - I'm asking for us both not to characterize it and let's see the actual Law you're talking about and what it exactly stipulates.......

Not someone's article about it - the actual Law so that we're not duped by the fake news....

Anything wrong with researching something before we make an analysis?

Historically, the large majority of the American people are anti-late term abortion, and anti-elective abortion, period.

That's why it took a despicable, unconstitutional action from the Supreme Court to force Planned Parenthood and abortion abattoirs upon us. Because people kept rejecting the legislation that would make it legal.
I'd likely agree that most are against late term abortion - that's what I'm wondering all the hub-bubb is about and also wondering the text of this actual law.

Then they are criminals and should be arrested.

Keep in mind that progressives teach their children that murder and theft are fine...via abortion and income redistribution, and government seizure and control of resources.

Keep in mind that progressives teach their children that murder and theft are fine...via abortion and income redistribution, and government seizure and control of resources.

you mean the parents??

ahh...

the trump method....

What if someone is raising their children to hate gays?

and kill them?

or atheists?
or muslims
or christians?

Yeah this is all about wall eyed communists trying to justify the state seizing children of Republicans.

you mean the parents??
Whoever is murdering and thieving.

If we're going to take kids away for people teaching them horrible things, we would be obliged to remove the children of satanists, wiccans, homosexuals, and non practicing New York Jews who think it's cool to kill babies.

you mean the parents??

If we're going to take kids away for people teaching them horrible things, we would be obliged to remove the children of satanists, wiccans, homosexuals, and non practicing New York Jews who think it's cool to kill babies.

my point is its ok to remove children that are being taught to murder and steal because those are clear violations of rights of the person being murdered or stolen from

but you seem to take that and move the ball to beliefs that you disagree with???

or are you saying that at no time children should be removed for any reason???

you mean the parents??

my point is its ok to remove children that are being taught to murder and steal because those are clear violations of rights of the person being murdered or stolen from

but you seem to take that and move the ball to beliefs that you disagree with???

I'm saying that you have no business investigating what people are teaching their children unless there is evidence of abuse.
By abuse I mean the kids are getting hurt. Not that they're going to Sunday school, which you don't approve of.

But let's take this further...are you aware of children being taught to murder and steal? Aside from progressives and muslims, I mean. ....

The Democrats used to be the conservatives.
They were responsible for a lot of (not all of) the Jim Crow laws, the opposition to integration, and opposition to busing.

Today, if we had the same codes and laws on the books, conservatives would still be opposed to them only the conservatives identify as Republicans more often than Democrats.

Really, do you have any historical literacy at all?

OK Princess...

Democrooks did not suddenly embrace free markets, reject unions, high taxes, big government and racial bigotry.

Democrooks have always been the party of regressive marxist policy from one degree or another. The only thing that changed is the strategy of keeping minorities contained and oppressed in ghettos and prisons. It was liberal democrooks in Boston as recently as the 1980's that RIOTED when blacks were bused into their schools.

I'm not sure I why I waste my time, as soon as I turn off the thread you'll have been captured by Gannon once again and regurgitating insipid agitprop. I've recovered that Tri-Force too many times, but the NES version is still more cognizant than you appear to be.

edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:

you mean the parents??

I'm saying that you have no business investigating what people are teaching their children unless there is evidence of abuse.
By abuse I mean the kids are getting hurt. Not that they're going to Sunday school, which you don't approve of.

But let's take this further...are you aware of children being taught to murder and steal? Aside from progressives and muslims, I mean. ....
what do you mean by hurt??

most likely I agree with you more than not,

but the way you said that the way others raise their children is none of my business is such a broad statement it lacks in the application of reality

of course the way my neighbor raises their children is my business since I will most likely be the recipient of that teaching.
but the way someone that live hundreds of miles away has less effect

Most kids today have no idea about forced bussing, Jim Crow laws, or even the term segregation. All courtesy of conservatives

Well, probably because Democrats were responsible for slavery and keep blacks in the inner cities for a 'slave' voting block. Conservatives don't do that shit.

Democrats were once conservatives and did most of the stuff I discussed above
Now the Republicans are.
You're simply ignorant.

Forced Busing was a Left Wing thing.
Republicans have never wanted Jim Crow Laws.
Liberals divide Americans by race, gender, class, region and religion every freaking day.

you mean the parents??

what do you mean by hurt??

most likely I agree with you more than not,

but the way you said that the way others raise their children is none of my business is such a broad statement it lacks in the application of reality

of course the way my neighbor raises their children is my business since I will most likely be the recipient of that teaching.
but the way someone that live hundreds of miles away has less effect

What people teach their children is none of your business. If you see evidence of physical harm being done to children, then that is a crime.

But no, it's not a crime to teach kids things you don't like or approve of.

People can teach their children to murder and steal. But if their kids, or they, ever actually do those things, then the community might be obliged to take action.

No, just because there are animals who teach their children that killing babies is cool and that they have a right to the fruits of the labors of people who work is not sufficient cause to seize those kids or otherwise interfere:

"
Amendment IV

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Constitute

Nazis and commies historically told people that brutality is necessary for the *sake of the children*. They needed to kill Jews in the streets to *protect children*. They needed to drag women hiding 2nd pregnancies into the street for abortion to *protect children*.

Last edited:
No! Actually we are not! Did you notice how the white Christian children were excoriated by the left? No questions asked!
We are a nation divided. The Democrats have done their thing!
Republicans hate minorities.

Republicans don’t want to help sick people.

Republicans only want to help billionaires.

Republicans lie all the time.

Republicans want to arm school shooters.

Why would anyone believe Republicans want to help the nation?

Know who they are through their actions.

Republicans do help sick people..despite all the obstacles the Democrats put up to discourage it.
Democrats lie.
Democrats think only school shooters should be armed.
Democrats are the enemy of the freedom, the enemy of the United States.
We need to start throwing them in mental institutions, or, alternately, prison.

In a Eugene middle school..a leftist *leader* in the Eugene area:

Antifa Member Killed By Police After Opening Fire On Officers - VIDEO

I would rather we taught them that money doesn't magically appear on plastic cards, but ultimately, children should be taught to think for themselves.

I think I'll go ahead and be concerned with whatever concerns me, thanks.

Forum List

Back