Are we Starting a Military Space Race?

Not me. The moon is not a comfortable place.

Compared with other places in the universe it's the paradise.

I would not mind a fancy space station with all the luxuries.

Compared with what God provided for us on Earth, it's not. Nowhere else it's not. I know this from all the probes we sent. This is observational science.

We're just not made to be multiplanetary. I can accept dying here based on the grace of God.

What doesn't mean god made human beings without interplanetary wings. ;-)

God didn't do that ...

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yes, be comfortable knowing that we'll go extinct on earth. The atheist scientists have this trope with global warming or being struck with an asteroid. It killed off the dinosaurs.

Who survives? I did mention the space station.

Compared with other places in the universe it's the paradise.

Compared with what God provided for us on Earth, it's not. Nowhere else it's not. I know this from all the probes we sent. This is observational science.

We're just not made to be multiplanetary. I can accept dying here based on the grace of God.

What doesn't mean god made human beings without interplanetary wings. ;-)

God didn't do that ...

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yes, be comfortable knowing that we'll go extinct on earth.

No. I do not know this. I hope mankind will conquer the universe and will bring the seed of life into all places of the universe until every single quant of the universe will be part of a living universe.

The atheist scientists have this trope with global warming or being struck with an asteroid. It killed off the dinosaurs.

The idea an asteroid killed 100% of all Dinos while for example crocodiles survived is in my eyes not very plausible. And we had the global warming now much better under control if the western world had taken serios the own results of the 1960ies (and later) and had started immediatelly to fight against global warming.

Who survives? I did mention the space station.

The atheist Stephen Hawking never liked the idea mankind could not survive. And as long as mankind has his will to survive mankind will survive. Here by the way his favorite song:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back