CDZ Are we seeing the nascence of the Women's Movement 2.0?

All it will take is one simple thing: Daddies teaching their sons differently. Without it, you can stack law upon law and you will still have the same rape culture on campuses, in the military, and the same casual objectification of women.
What's been saddest about all this Trump/tape business to me is the number of men and women who said it really doesn't matter, and you just know they've raised their kids the same way. I hope once the dust settles a little bit, it at least gets some discussion going among adults and their children. You're right, 320, the girls, too, need to hear it's not alright.

images

How do you expect to have that happen in any significant way when there's generally no daddy around to do such teaching?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Everybody's got a daddy. Trump had a daddy. Most of the posters here who have said Trump's snatch and grab is no big deal had a daddy, and a lot are dads themselves. I don't know what world you're living in where no one has a daddy.

images

Seems to me that a lot of those supposed daddy's are only body fathers the woman/women needed so they could play house with just themselves as a parent. Looks like it's the mommy's responsibility to raise the kids and teach them all those things you want a daddy to do.

*****SMILE*****

Okay. If that's what's hanging you up, I'll agree with that. Parents should talk to their kids. I just assume boys will listen to their dads and follow their lead more. If Dad's not there, of course Mom needs to teach 'em better.

Feminists, of course, built their dogma on making certain that dad would not be there.

1. Remember the feminist motto, "women need a man like a fish needs a bicycle"?

2. And, feminism and Fascism are indistinguishable:
According to Simone de Beauvoir in an interview with Betty Friedan “No woman should be authorized to stay at home and raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.” “Sex, Society, and the Female Dilemma,” Saturday Review, June 14, 1975, p. 18.

a. Like all totalitarian movements, the goal is not to give more freedom, but to take away choice.

You are holding up the banner of one extremist and a joke quip to define the whole feminist movement?

Women are not sex objects, they are not walking candy counters waiting to be grabbed by the handful. I hope this election will yield a number of serious discussions, not just about women's place in the culture, because they are obviously needed.

If Trump weren't running for President I would have viewed the tape as nothing more than the attitude of one old dinosaur who will hopefully lose some of that sexual energy in the next decade or so. What is disturbing and pulls the curtain back on this issue is that millions of Trump's supporters are saying it doesn't matter, it's okay to elect a President with that kind of attitude. We'll just laugh it off and pretend that all the women coming forward to back up his own bragging words are lying.

That's what's disturbing. Are you sure your kids know better than to think it is open season on women? If so, fine. Some parents have some work to do.

images

How do you expect to have that happen in any significant way when there's generally no daddy around to do such teaching?

*****SMILE*****

Everybody's got a daddy. Trump had a daddy. Most of the posters here who have said Trump's snatch and grab is no big deal had a daddy, and a lot are dads themselves. I don't know what world you're living in where no one has a daddy.

images

Seems to me that a lot of those supposed daddy's are only body fathers the woman/women needed so they could play house with just themselves as a parent. Looks like it's the mommy's responsibility to raise the kids and teach them all those things you want a daddy to do.

*****SMILE*****

Okay. If that's what's hanging you up, I'll agree with that. Parents should talk to their kids. I just assume boys will listen to their dads and follow their lead more. If Dad's not there, of course Mom needs to teach 'em better.

Feminists, of course, built their dogma on making certain that dad would not be there.

According to Simone de Beauvoir in an interview with Betty Friedan “No woman should be authorized to stay at home and raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.” “Sex, Society, and the Female Dilemma,” Saturday Review, June 14, 1975, p. 18.

a. Like all totalitarian movements, the goal is not to give more freedom, but to take away choice.

You are holding up the banner of one extremist and a joke quip to define the whole feminist movement?

Women are not sex objects, they are not walking candy counters waiting to be grabbed by the handful. I hope this election will yield a number of serious discussions, not just about women's place in the culture, because they are obviously needed.

If Trump weren't running for President I would have viewed the tape as nothing more than the attitude of one old dinosaur who will hopefully lose some of that sexual energy in the next decade or so. What is disturbing and pulls the curtain back on this issue is that millions of Trump's supporters are saying it doesn't matter, it's okay to elect a President with that kind of attitude. We'll just laugh it off and pretend that all the women coming forward to back up his own bragging words are lying.

That's what's disturbing. Are you sure your kids know better than to think it is open season on women? If so, fine. Some parents have some work to do.

Hilary is the one who actually attacked women...in defense of her rapist husband so they could keep their political power....you guys focus on a man who said things in private.....instead of dealing with a couple who used and destroyed women to fulfill their political needs....

images

*****SMILE*****

Hilary is the one who actually attacked women...in defense of her rapist husband so they could keep their political power....you guys focus on a man who said things in private.....instead of dealing with a couple who used and destroyed women to fulfill their political needs....

You're not getting it.
It ain't my thread; up to 320 to steer you back to the topic.

images

*****SMILE*****

You're not getting it.
It ain't my thread; up to 320 to steer you back to the topic.

it is the heart of the topic...he is using this election to make a point about women and a new women's movement....and just like Black Lives Matter, it would be based on a lie......

Which extremist would that be?

...Unless you're working 'under' Bill Clinton or some progressive superstar who displays herself as a sex object.

Oh the outrage! Men have talked about women, and women about men, since language came into existence.

Yeah the parents... Oh wait! What parent's' are you talking about? You mean the single mom who relies on the government for support? Maybe a social worker is what you meant as the daddy figure.

upload_2016-10-23_13-41-24.jpeg

The hypocrisy you progressives display is astounding.

*****CHUCKLE*****

...Unless you're working 'under' Bill Clinton or some progressive superstar who displays herself as a sex object.

Oh the outrage! Men have talked about women, and women about men, since language came into existence.

Yeah the parents... Oh wait! What parent's' are you talking about? You mean the single mom who relies on the government for support? Maybe a social worker is what you meant as the daddy figure.

View attachment 94903

*****CHUCKLE*****

Let's hope you are not one of those parents I refer to. But you are certainly an excellent example of the attitude that has given me such concern for the society my granddaughter is about to walk forth into as a young adult. She doesn't deserve to be raped in the military because some of her fellow young soldiers feel it is open season on females. No young woman walking around in this country deserves to be viewed that way. It is not your prerogative as a male.

Let's hope you are not one of those parents I refer to.

I think you'd find I'm the least of your worries.

But you are certainly an excellent example of the attitude that has given me such concern for the society my granddaughter is about to walk forth into as a young adult.

Really? What makes you believe that?

She doesn't deserve to be raped in the military because some of her fellow young soldiers feel it is open season on females.

So now the military is composed of a bunch of rapists in you mind. Yeah there's no stereotyping there... NOT!

No young woman walking around in this country deserves to be viewed that way.

So she deserves to be treated like a lady?

Does she act like a lady?

It is not your prerogative as a male.

Is it the prerogative of a female to act like a whore?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

Wait....are you seriously suggesting that the feminist movement was anything other than 'astro turf'????

It was as 'real' as the Occupy Wall Street movement.....designed as a corollary to the Democrat strategy of identity politics, based on imagined victimization.

It only works on suckers who buy into the scam....

...oops!
Did I insult you?

So sorry.

By the way.....more intelligent women simply pretend to buy it....I hope this applies to you....and guide their lives with the traditional attitudes and behaviors.

You might pick up a copy of "Coming Apart," by Charles Murray,....where you will find this:
1. "One change in societal attitude has been the “ecumenical niceness”…don’t fight, share toys, take turns….and never, ever be judgmental. As a result, the upper cultural class, which has stabilized by returning to more traditional ways, survives, yet these individuals will not criticize the behaviors which are destroying the lower cultural class."

a. Low class morality, and that espoused by the 'feminist movement"
“For Women Under 30, Most Births Occur Outside Marriage”http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/18/us/for-women-under-30-most-births-occur-outside-marriage.html

b. What the elites do:
“One group still largely resists the trend: college graduates, who overwhelmingly marry before having children. That is turning family structure into a new class divide, …”
Ibid.

Murray uses a phrase that incorporates the wisdom of traditional morality:
"The elites must preach what they practice."

That means not only epitomize traditional morality in their own behaviors....but have the courage to criticize the aberrant behaviors that are the cause of poverty and crime.

View attachment 94903

*****CHUCKLE*****

"Men have talked about women, and women about men, since language came into existence."

It seems our elderly pal never read Lysistrata

Leftists condottieri have been convinced that using low-class language is comparable to opposing the Constitution.
So goes America.

I have never heard the women's movement shot down for purely political reasons before, so that's an interesting perspective, I guess.
Women are born into every class, and being seen as inferiors to men or as creatures whose personal boundaries don't count is a problem in every neighborhood.

View attachment 94903

*****CHUCKLE*****

Let's hope you are not one of those parents I refer to. But you are certainly an excellent example of the attitude that has given me such concern for the society my granddaughter is about to walk forth into as a young adult. She doesn't deserve to be raped in the military because some of her fellow young soldiers feel it is open season on females. No young woman walking around in this country deserves to be viewed that way. It is not your prerogative as a male.

"But you are certainly an excellent example of the attitude that has given me such concern for the society my granddaughter is about to walk forth into as a young adult."

I have a far better example:

Did you vote for this?

I have never heard the women's movement shot down for purely political reasons before, so that's an interesting perspective, I guess.
Women are born into every class, and being seen as inferiors to men or as creatures whose personal boundaries don't count is a problem in every neighborhood.

I've never felt inferior to anyone....how about you?

Leave it to some RWNJ to make an issue out of some fool claiming to have a right by virtue of celebrity status to commit sexual assault on women. It really is not that complicated. It is not OK or acceptable to fondle or kiss a woman without her permission and not OK to grab her pussy or any other part of her body if you are not invited to do so. It ain't that complicated.

Leave it to some RWNJ to make an issue out of some fool claiming to have a right by virtue of celebrity status to commit sexual assault on women. It really is not that complicated. It is not OK or acceptable to fondle or kiss a woman without her permission and not OK to grab her pussy or any other part of her body if you are not invited to do so. It ain't that complicated.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time - Breitbart

Educate yourself.

images

*****SMILE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

I can't help it. It's funny. Women are not sex objects. They have tit implants because they enjoy feeling themselves up. Women aren't candy counters, they just tweak their asses to men because.... why do the do that?

The rape culture is becoming mired in a morass of lawsuits for faked rapes and the masturbatory fantasies of lonely women. The men, those who are accused of making women sex objects are off playing Call of Duty, snuggling with a VR girlfriend and watching porn.

upload_2016-10-23_15-41-24.jpeg

In the meantime all men have been demoted to rapists and body fathers by progressives such as yourself, as the woman prostitutes herself to have a child so she can have that government assistance to maintain her lifestyle.

*****SMILE*****

Trump is a misogynist oaf. Hillary wants to open up the doors to this country for hundreds of thousands of them.

A pox on them both.

And yet you guys are going to vote for a woman who helped her husband not only do that but to also rape and sexually assault at least 15 women.......she created the "bimbo eruptions" team to make sure these women would not get in the way of their ambitions.......you say it isn't okay.....but will go on to vote for hilary clinton the actual person who attacked these women with private detectives and political operatives.........threatening them to make them stay silent.....as her husband raped women and actually sexually assaulted them......and also used the same kind of language Trump used.....

you guys are really something else.....

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time - Breitbart

Educate yourself.

Apparently there is another American woman who clinton sexually assaulted when he was in Britain...she was over there on a trip given to her by her parents when she met clinton.......she has refused to come forward because of the hilary clinton's plumbers....

View attachment 94934

In the meantime all men have been demoted to rapists and body fathers as the woman prostitutes herself for government assistance.

*****SMILE*****

"In the meantime all men have been demoted to rapists..."

The Left has been amazingly successful in pushing the theme you mention...one iteration is
"Now the Obama administration is riding to the rescue of “sexual assault” victims. It vows to excavate equities from the ambiguities of the hookup culture, this cocktail of hormones, alcohol and the faux sophistication of today’s prolonged adolescence of especially privileged young adults.

The administration’s crucial and contradictory statistics are validated the usual way, by official repetition; Joe Biden has been heard from.

The statistics are:One in five women is sexually assaulted while in college, ...."
George Will Colleges become the victims of progressivism - The Washington Post

Just one more Leftist lie.....bought by the simple-minded like it was on sale.

"A new report on sexual assault released today by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officially puts to bed the bogus statistic that one in five women on college campuses are victims of sexual assault. In fact, non-students are 25 percent more likely to be victims of sexual assault than students, according to the data. And the real number of assault victims is several orders of magnitude lower than one-in-five.

The full study, which was published by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division within DOJ, found that rather than one in five female college students becoming victims of sexual assault, the actual rate is 6.1 per 1,000 students, or 0.61 percent (instead of 1-in-5, the real number is 0.03-in-5). For non-students, the rate of sexual assault is 7.6 per 1,000 people."
New DOJ Data On Sexual Assaults: Students Are Less Likely To Be Raped

We truly live in the Dark Ages.

Forum List

Back