Are We Looking Into A Mirror???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
This from Gatestone, today.....
Judge for yourself how the party in power mirrors the way Sweden tries to handle a growing problem....and apply it to what is right around the corner for us.

• "Jihadists who come to Sweden know that there are many liberal politicians looking for invisible "right-wing extremists", and feminists who think what is really important is using "gender perspective" in the fight against extremism and terrorism.

• Perhaps the Swedish government has a secret plan to convince jihadists to become feminists? As usual, Swedish politicians have chosen to politicize the fight against extremism and terrorism, and address the issue as if it were about parental leave instead of Sweden's security.

• "As soon as these people... say 'Asylum', the gates of heaven open." — Inspector Leif Fransson, Swedish border police.

• Experts in Sweden's security apparatus have clearly expressed that violent Islamism is a clear and present danger to the security of Sweden, but the politicized debate about Islamic terrorism and extremism does not seem capable of absorbing this warning."
    How Serious Is Sweden's Fight against Islamic Terrorism and Extremism?

Which of those running for President have a realistic view of the problem?

I guess PoliticalChic is lucky she got into this country before Trump reinvigorated white conservative America's hatred and fear of Asians.

I guess PoliticalChic is lucky she got into this country before Trump reinvigorated white conservative America's hatred and fear of Asians.
I have relatives who arrived here as refugees from Cuba after Castro came into power. They are now supporting Trump, with one of their reasons being that they think refugees from Cuba fleeing Castro shouldn't be allowed in.

These people are not rational.

I have relatives who arrived here as refugees from Cuba after Castro came into power. They are now supporting Trump, with one of their reasons being that they think refugees from Cuba fleeing Castro shouldn't be allowed in.

That is really weird because Cuban immigrants were always one of the groups that were the darlings of the Right.
Elian Gonzales as an example.

Create a problem by bringing in refugees as a few get paid to push this agenda, support refugees with tax dollars, arrest violence prone refugees taking up more tax dollar resources, tax the citizens build a center to cope with violence prone refugees in an attempt to teach them not to be violence prone. What a deal!
He Was Caught Trying To Join ISIS, Now He's In Jihadi Rehab

That is really weird because Cuban immigrants were always one of the groups that were the darlings of the Right.
Elian Gonzales as an example.
Well they still are. They are going to vote Trump even though Trump and his followers want them out of the country. It's bizarre.

This from Gatestone, today.....
Judge for yourself how the party in power mirrors the way Sweden tries to handle a growing problem....and apply it to what is right around the corner for us.

• "Jihadists who come to Sweden know that there are many liberal politicians looking for invisible "right-wing extremists", and feminists who think what is really important is using "gender perspective" in the fight against extremism and terrorism.

• Perhaps the Swedish government has a secret plan to convince jihadists to become feminists? As usual, Swedish politicians have chosen to politicize the fight against extremism and terrorism, and address the issue as if it were about parental leave instead of Sweden's security.

• "As soon as these people... say 'Asylum', the gates of heaven open." — Inspector Leif Fransson, Swedish border police.

• Experts in Sweden's security apparatus have clearly expressed that violent Islamism is a clear and present danger to the security of Sweden, but the politicized debate about Islamic terrorism and extremism does not seem capable of absorbing this warning."
    How Serious Is Sweden's Fight against Islamic Terrorism and Extremism?

Which of those running for President have a realistic view of the problem?
Gatestone Institute? Gatestone bloody Institute founded by an avowed Zionist, Nina Rosenwald and chaired by a neoconservative plank owner of PNAC and CFR member John Bolton?

GOSH, I wonder what the answer will be! Damn Cynthia/Chica, are you really trying to link such an ESOTERIC EUROPEAN ISSUE to one of the AMERICAN CANDIDATES FOR PRESIDENT simply to BOOST ONE FACTION'S CHOICE AND DENIGRATE THE OTHER? GASP!

More stupid shit from the queen of stupidity admiring her reflection in the pool!

HINT...Cynthia's/Chica's answer is not the candidate who was Secretary of State dealing with the leaders of the countries of the EU but rather the TV reality show host or perhaps the Libertarian who won't win!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back