Are We Alone?

my answer covered every point
not one of them preclude the possibility that God continued to be a creative being after creating us

No, answer them specifically or you fail. You made the accusation against me that I was arrogant yet have failed to back up your allogation.
you have yet to prove your claim

and it IS arrogant to assume that God stopped being a creative being just because he created us

I proved my claim. As of yet, you have neither been able to rebut my claim nor prove your own.

The only one here that is arrogant is you not being able to admit that you are wrong.

"God is the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow"

That is such a fail.

If you are trying to apply that to creating universes then you run into a bunch of problems because he wasn't the same on day one as he was on day two as he was on day seven.

Interesting enough if you read the next scripture following the one you quoted out of context you will find the following:

"Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein." -Hebrews 13:9

you have almost done just that; made up a strange doctrine by taking one scripture completely out of context and basing it on your ASSumption that G-d is just creating universes day in and day out.

Last edited:

Those morons are just looking for funding.:lol:

Anyone rember the quest for life on Mars??? I coulda told those morons there wasn't any. Of course, that would have ruined their oportunity to play with our money. :eusa_whistle:

O, I know The Light but I love space. Look at this gorgeous photo of another galaxy, taken with a telescope....

eso1038a.jpg

I suppose little of this serves any useful purpose, but after all the nonsense we waste money on, I don't resent some spending for space exploration.

Last edited:
There are super intelligent space aliens but there couldn't possibly be a God. Nope, no way.

Why not?
Hey, of course I can imagine an alien life form coming from another galaxy but an alien life form that created the entire universe? No fuckin' way!

It's beyond my ability to even comprehend that so therefore it couldn't possibly exist.

Hey, I cannot even imagine left and right, Mad Scientist, but I accept that my pea brain is not some sort of governor on reality.

Those morons are just looking for funding.:lol:

Anyone rember the quest for life on Mars??? I coulda told those morons there wasn't any. Of course, that would have ruined their oportunity to play with our money. :eusa_whistle:

O, I know The Light but I love space. Look at this gorgeous photo of another galaxy, taken with a telescope....

eso1038a.jpg

I suppose little of this serves any useful purpose, but after all the nonsense we waste money on, I don't resent some spending for space exploration.

One of my favorite space pictures is the horse head nebula.

horsehead_verschatse_f33.jpg

What's your thought on life on other planets? Intelligent life?

Let's see. Some say that life comes from rocks but not from fetuses.

You qualify your question by saying "intelligent life."

Intelligence is relative to it's surroundings.

So...if life comes from non-life (such as rocks) there are rocks on other worlds, for sure.

If you consider earthlings to be the criteria for intelligence, LMAO, then there has to be bona fide intelligent life elsewhere.

But how far away does 'elsewhere' have to be before it becomes outside of the realm.

I really don't expect this to sink in.

~Mark

I think it's hilarious that people will swear there are aliens, yet deny that there could be a God.

What a joke.

BTW, the image of pi, that is the result of graphing it to 2 billion places) looks like the mountains of the middle east. And the men responsible for deciphering pi to 2 billion places and making it possible to map the human genome...they believe in God.

I'll go with them. They are closer to having their finger on the pulse of the universe than any of the lunatics here.

I think it's hilarious that people will swear there are aliens, yet deny that there could be a God.

What a joke.

BTW, the image of pi, that is the result of graphing it to 2 billion places) looks like the mountains of the middle east. And the men responsible for deciphering pi to 2 billion places and making it possible to map the human genome...they believe in God.

I'll go with them. They are closer to having their finger on the pulse of the universe than any of the lunatics here.

I believe in God too, Allie. I admit, atheists amaze me...how could anyone be so certain?

Well, we've spent lots of money on SETI but have found nothing yet.

And as far as Biblically speaking goes, no.

That is untrue - there was the Wow in 1977

SPACE.com -- Interstellar Signal from the 70s Continues to Puzzle Researchers

..and we're not talking biblically, we're talking reality...

...and talking in reality terms you are an idot for not reading your own article.

So was the Wow signal our first detection of extraterrestrials? It might have been, but no scientist would make such a claim. Scientific experiment is inherently, and rightly, skeptical. This isnt just a sour attitude; its the only way to avoid routinely fooling yourself. So until and unless the cosmic beep measured in Ohio is found again, the Wow signal will remain a What signal.

It was absolutely nothing but a cosmic burp. Burps for funding program right this way folks ====>>>

Well, we've spent lots of money on SETI but have found nothing yet.

And as far as Biblically speaking goes, no.

the bible is the best trove of archaeological evidence we have. Which means...it is real.

Unless one is looking for remnants of the ancient Greeks or dinosaur bones, Allie.

the bible is the best trove of archaeological evidence we have. Which means...it is real.

Unless one is looking for remnants of the ancient Greeks or dinosaur bones, Allie.

Not sure about ancient greeks, but it is correct on dinosaur bones.

i absolutely believe in the possibility of intelligent on other planets

Why?

BTW, is it true SETI broadcasts an analog signal? Should we be funding this?
i believe SETI is LISTENING, not broadcasting
Every time some senator proposes defunding SETI, someone at SETI says, "I think I just heard something!"

I think there probably is life elsewhere in the Universe. But if it is intelligent life I'm sure they are keeping quiet so we don't hear them.

Forum List

Back