Are truther's cooperating in a conspiracy?

Are Chrisofeara, shorebreak, creativedreams and Terral enaging in a conspiracy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
I offer as evidence threads made by the truthers and their outrageous claims. I offer as proof that when confronted with evidence , they respond with insults and simply continue to spread their propaganda.

Take a look at any of the threads in this forum, well except my thread about evil midgets, that is true.
Anyway, look at the bullshit they spout and how they make this shit up as they go along, and how the only 'credible' sources according to the truthers are all either nutcases like the discredited alex jones nutcase, or sources from foreign governments hostile to the USA.
I offer the opinion that at least some of these truthers are operating in tandem with each other to purposely obscure the truth. I offer the opinion that truthers have no interest in discovering the truth, that they are interested in spreading lies. This simply amounts to propaganda against the usa.

I offer the opinion that there are those that have legitimate questions, and those that have been duped by the propagandists.

Christofera, shorebreak, creativedreams and Terral are propagandaists.
911insidenutjob and curvelight are two of the weak-minded that have been duped by the propagandists and their hatred for their own country.
eots and that jay kanuck guy are just mentally ill, probobly harmless, but mentally ill and actually quite likable.
So the ones I am talking about here as conspiring to spread propaganda against the USA are Chrisofeara, shorebreak, creativedreams and Terral(the ringleader).

what do you think?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::razz:

I love this!

Well, at least know I know that I'm not crazy. I'm just a propagandist conspiring against my country, and therefore against my children's hopes of living under the protective banner of the US Constitution.

Here's some news for you, brother: The US Government is NOT the US Constitution. True patriotism does not support a particular government, party, or creed. True patriotism means working to promote and carry out the assurance of individual liberty via the honest and ethical implementation of the US Constitution, regardless of the government or party who is in power. In that regard, I will ALWAYS be faithfull to the United States by remaining constantly vigilant against EVERY government who occupies the Congress and the White House.

If that is a conspiracy and I am involved in it, then in the words of David Rockefeller, I am proud of it.

and here is some of shorebreaks valuable patriotic words defending americans from their government:

" 10-07-2009, 07:49 AM

Shorebreak
Member #21063

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help - trust me. Take the shot"

Here's another good one:

Prominant cable news show guest talking to host: "I'm taking my entire family down for our shots as soon as they're availalable. You know, as a parent I have a responsibity to protect the health and well being of my children. I'm going to use every weapon at my disposal to do so (turns towards camera lens) ...and I hope you do so as well."

Here's a good reason to avoid vaccines from just two weeks ago:

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win | Markets | Hot Stocks | Reuters
VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

Quote:
The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices....
"Trust us. Take the shot."

now little guy shouldn't you be shaking at your keyboard as you type, or are the meds working these days?

I have no proof, but i believe they were involved in:

JFK Assasination
9-11
NWO
Killing Princess Di
Killing Nichole Simpson
the fake moon landings

According to the news this morning, it looks like DHS has caught another blond woman helping the islamic jihadists. Hooray for them!

"2nd American Woman Among Terror Arrests
Colorado mom Jamie Paulin-Ramirez was recent convert to Islam"

from;
Joining 'Jihad Jane,' A Second Blond American Woman Is Among Those Arrested in Connection With Ireland Terror Plot

I expect it to be simply a matter of time before DHS arrests several "truthers" engaging in the same activities.

Spreading propaganda is providing aid to the enemy just as recruiting is, in fact they go hand in hand.
Without the spread of propaganda, the recruiters job is much harder.

Forum List

Back