"Are they going to Defund keeping your kids on until they are 26?..." Bill Press

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
"Are they going to Defund keeping your kids on until they are 26?..." Bill Press Referring to what the GOP is Suggesting they will Repeal in ObamaCare as they Gain Power in the House...

What is it with Liberals and calling 26-year-old's "kids"?...

MANY 26-year-old's have 8-year-old "KIDS" of their own... Get it?

Bill and others, including the Elected Left, have even used the Qualifier, "Young" with "Children" and "Kids" when Referring to ADULTS with almost a Decade's Experience as ADULTS!

Seriously?...

I Thought this Tactic was so Absurd that they had Stopped Regurgitating it...

Until I Heard Bill Press do it again this Morning.

:)

peace...

My 25 & 24 year old "kids" haven't gotten their coverage yet. Haven't heard a word. They were supposed to be covered as of the 1st.

Interesting, no?

Ah well.

Coverage for all!

Unless they are somehow defective, old or sick....in that case, a quick shot behind the left ear and dump them in a mass grave just out of town.

"Are they going to Defund keeping your kids on until they are 26?..." Bill Press Referring to what the GOP is Suggesting they will Repeal in ObamaCare as they Gain Power in the House...

Bill and others, including the Elected Left, have even used the Qualifier, "Young" with "Children" and "Kids" when Referring to ADULTS with almost a Decade's Experience as ADULTS!

Seriously?...

peace...

They probably keep them on the tit til they ten.

Unless an 18 year old is in full time schooling, they should not be on mom's and dad's insurance policy. Yes, defund it. Kid should be working and can buy their own insurance, if mom and dad are concerned, they can pay for it.

Seriously?...

peace...

If I were a young adult again... I would be disgusted with how the liberals perceive young adults... It is ridiculous that they have the attitude that adults cannot fend for themselves...

While I think it would be great for insurance companies to offer an OPTION to keep adult children on a parent's health policy while full time students or however else they would want to package it... having it as LAW is ballsy, to say the least... again the liberals thinking they know what is best for individuals and business...

How I EVER associated myself with the democrats in my younger years is beyond me... if I could go back and smack the shit out of my younger self to make my younger self see the light, I would

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Unless an 18 year old is in full time schooling, they should not be on mom's and dad's insurance policy. Yes, defund it. Kid should be working and can buy their own insurance, if mom and dad are concerned, they can pay for it.

Home Depot as Health Insurance... Home Depot is Hiring...

Time to put down the Keypad/Joystick, get out the Basement and get a Jay Oh Bee... :thup:

Hi my Favorite Poster @ USMB!

peace...

Time to put down the Keypad/Joystick, get out the Basement and get a Jay Oh Bee... :thup:

peace...

you understand that the extensions for 26 year olds is for those going to school, right?

so they do have a Jay Oh Bee. :thup:

peace...

you understand that the extensions for 26 year olds is for those going to school, right?

so they do have a Jay Oh Bee. :thup:

Really?... I guess the rest of the Unlucky 26 year old "Kids" will just have to Suck it!...

peace...

While I think it would be great for insurance companies to offer an OPTION to keep adult children on a parent's health policy while full time students or however else they would want to package it... having it as LAW is ballsy, to say the least... again the liberals thinking they know what is best for individuals and business...

How I EVER associated myself with the democrats in my younger years is beyond me... if I could go back and smack the shit out of my younger self to make my younger self see the light, I would

Both parties' health care proposals contained this provision.

What about those part time students who cannot afford full time schooling because they are busy helping at home trying to keep the family afloat?

Also: http://www.walletpop.com/2010/03/25/college-students-have-much-to-rejoice-for-in-health-care-reform/

The health care bill was bundled with a little law that will completely overhaul the student loan and financial aid system. It is called the Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act (SAFRA). According to The Daily Princetonian, "Under the old system, the largest federal student loan -- the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) -- did not lend money directly to students, but instead created a system of subsidies to encourage various private lenders to lend to students. Under SAFRA, by contrast, the FFELP would be abolished, and all student loans would be distributed through the Direct Loan Program, which lends federal money directly to students." In addition, the estimated $61 billion dollars that would be saved over the next 10 years by cutting the middle man out of student loans, would go largely to increase Pell Grants to needy students. This would increase the maximum Pell Grant from $5,350 to $5,975 by 2017.

Both parties' health care proposals contained this provision.

Don't confuse them with facts. They're on a good bashing harangue right now and you're going to spoil their fun.

What about those part time students who cannot afford full time schooling because they are busy helping at home trying to keep the family afloat?

Also: College students have much to rejoice for in health care reform bill

The health care bill was bundled with a little law that will completely overhaul the student loan and financial aid system. It is called the Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act (SAFRA). According to The Daily Princetonian, "Under the old system, the largest federal student loan -- the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) -- did not lend money directly to students, but instead created a system of subsidies to encourage various private lenders to lend to students. Under SAFRA, by contrast, the FFELP would be abolished, and all student loans would be distributed through the Direct Loan Program, which lends federal money directly to students." In addition, the estimated $61 billion dollars that would be saved over the next 10 years by cutting the middle man out of student loans, would go largely to increase Pell Grants to needy students. This would increase the maximum Pell Grant from $5,350 to $5,975 by 2017.

tough shit kid

many americans made it through school with KIDS, some of them single moms with TWO kids....

if you can only afford to go to school part time, then only go part time....no one owes you the right to full h/c or full time school

tough shit kid

many americans made it through school with KIDS, some of them single moms with TWO kids....

if you can only afford to go to school part time, then only go part time....no one owes you the right to full h/c or full time school

This isn't about me, especially since I go to school full time. Hence why I don't get your constant usage of the word you unless you cannot give examples correctly.

I don't see the problem with allowing part time students to be on their parents h/c coverage.

You missed the point anyway since students who go to school part time will have to work many more hours in a job that likely does not pay well since they go to school in order to help their family and pay for their own h/c. I don't think such people are looking for a handout.

tough shit kid

This isn't about me, especially since I go to school full time. Hence why I don't get your constant usage of the word you unless you cannot give examples correctly.

I don't see the problem with allowing part time students to be on their parents h/c coverage.

You missed the point anyway since students who go to school part time will have to work many more hours in a job that likely does not pay well since they go to school in order to help their family and pay for their own h/c. I don't think such people are looking for a handout.

never said it was about you...its tough shit kid...get it...tough shit...you don't like it, deal with it

i don't think any citizen who is deemed of the age of consent should be on their parent's plan....if they are old enough to die in war, why are they child enough to be required to be under their mommies h/c?

you are looking for handout to those who are going to go school full time and part time. college is not an educational requirement in the US. if you CHOOSE to go to college, then suck up and deal with the reality of going to college. you are no longer living with mommy and daddy. what give them the "right" to be included under their parents insurance plan?

point that out in the constitution.

Forum List

Back