"Are they going to Defund keeping your kids on until they are 26?..." Bill Press

And why should kids who are not fortunate to go to college and have to work pay taxes and be forced to enroll in OBamaCare just to subsidize the insurance of those who do?

"Are they going to Defund keeping your kids on until they are 26?..." Bill Press Referring to what the GOP is Suggesting they will Repeal in ObamaCare as they Gain Power in the House...

What is it with Liberals and calling 26-year-old's "kids"?...

MANY 26-year-old's have 8-year-old "KIDS" of their own... Get it?

Bill and others, including the Elected Left, have even used the Qualifier, "Young" with "Children" and "Kids" when Referring to ADULTS with almost a Decade's Experience as ADULTS!

Seriously?...

I Thought this Tactic was so Absurd that they had Stopped Regurgitating it...

Until I Heard Bill Press do it again this Morning.

:)

peace...
Well, that's the plan, but we all know that's not going to happen. The Senate will probably never vote on it. If they do it will fail. Even it did pass the Senate, Obama would veto it. This is nothing more than Republicans making a statement and fulfilling campaign promises. Democrats will use this opportunity to sell the plan and Republicans will condemn it.

Both the House and the Senate can waste a lot of time on this, if they feel they are making points with independent voters. However, I doubt that either side is in any rush since neither side expects to get much legislation passed.

never said it was about you...its tough shit kid...get it...tough shit...you don't like it, deal with it

i don't think any citizen who is deemed of the age of consent should be on their parent's plan....if they are old enough to die in war, why are they child enough to be required to be under their mommies h/c?

So that includes those who are full time college students and those who cannot physically take care of themselves may it be for physical or mental issues. Pretty pathetic you feel that way.

never said it was about you...its tough shit kid...get it...tough shit...you don't like it, deal with it

i don't think any citizen who is deemed of the age of consent should be on their parent's plan....if they are old enough to die in war, why are they child enough to be required to be under their mommies h/c?

So that includes those who are full time college students and those who cannot physically take care of themselves may it be for physical or mental issues. Pretty pathetic you feel that way.

how is anything i said pathetic?

you're too emotional in your arguments....

and i notice you completely ignore my constitutional question....do you hate the constitution?

People who can't Care for themselves, and I Know some, have other Programs... You Know this, Modsquirt. :thup:

As for Health Insurance for College Students...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back