Are these the faces of hate in America?

Bullfighter: The Face of Hate @ UMMB

You don't hate the people who are taking over the United States and forcing you into their culture? You're the "Third Reichs" dream. The people who will believe the BIG LIE!

Here were are, Bullfighter, The Face of Hate @ UMMB. :(
You left out a face:
Hi, you have received -57 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
go fuck yourself you smelly twat sucker.

Regards,
Dante

Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin does not make one "anti immigrant".

didn't say it did.

thank you for making up an argument and winning it -- with yourself.

:clap2:

Actually, you did.
Dante said:
I suspect for most anti immigrant loud mouths, it is not only or all a matter of race, but the level of anger is exceptional.

Or maybe that was some other Dante that posted that.
I'd :eusa_pray: and :( if this weren't so :lol:

you're serious, aren't you? :lol:

OMFG! reading and lack of comprehension is truly on display here.

" it is not -- only, or all -- a matter of race"

Last edited:
didn't say it did.

Actually, you did.
Dante said:
I suspect for most anti immigrant loud mouths, it is not only or all a matter of race, but the level of anger is exceptional.

Cool. I was wondering when you were going to play "I didn't say what I said!" :lol:

Bullfighter: The Face of Hate @ UMMB

You don't hate the people who are taking over the United States and forcing you into their culture? You're the "Third Reichs" dream. The people who will believe the BIG LIE!

Here were are, Bullfighter, The Face of Hate @ UMMB. :(
You left out a face:
Hi, you have received -57 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
go fuck yourself you smelly twat sucker.

Regards,
Dante

art is NOT hate.:eusa_whistle:

Actually, you did.

Cool. I was wondering when you were going to play "I didn't say what I said!" :lol:

I was saying that I suspect hate is not the only, or all -- of the basis of the craziness. nuance. context. difference with a distinction.

hate is often said to be the only reason for the anti immigrant craziness of all the anti immigrant crazies. some people have said that hate is all of, or part of the reason people get crazy over the anti immigrant questions.

I said neither.

Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin does not make one "anti immigrant".

didn't say it did.

Actually, you did.
Dante said:

you need to link to posts where quotes are taken out of context you stupid piece of used up kotex.

I was saying that I suspect hate is not the only, or all -- of the basis of the craziness. nuance. context. difference with a distinction.

hate is often said to be the only reason for the anti immigrant craziness of all the anti immigrant crazies. some people have said that hate is all of, or part of the reason people get crazy over the anti immigrant questions.

I said neither.
"I didn't say what I said!"

I get a kick out of daveman, one of the arch haters on this forum.

Are you retiring, son, or is the AF forcing you out?

Protests vs. law come up short - BostonHerald.com

maybe the new face(S) of hate in America?

maybethenewfaceofhate.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't know, but I do think people are being hateful. I support throwing the illegals back across the border when caught, but I had said the same back when Irish illegals (and later Brazilian illegals) were swamping the labor trades back a few decades ago.

The difference was, I did sound all angry, or focus on how they spoke. I would not have been so angry as to come out to a rally with my children in tow. I would not have been upset enough to vote for or against politicians on the single issue of immigration reform.

Whether the hate is race based or more is an open question. I suspect for most anti immigrant loud mouths, it is not only or all a matter of race, but the level of anger is exceptional.

The only time this level of anger has been directed at immigrants and channeled towards drastic reform proposals at public rallies, was back in the good old days of racism against 'yellow' people, and the eye-talians, greeks, and others from Eastern Europe. .

Nah I dont think it has much to do with race at all.

I think it has to do with the citizens of this country wanting the government to enforce the immigration laws that are on the book and for the federal govt to perform its constitutional duty to protect our sovereignty.

your link does not say any of what you are talking about with this race stuff..it just talks about the lack of enthusiasm and numbers for the protests (400 combined pro-Arizona and anti-Arizona protesters) and what some of the protesters were chanting.

Last edited:
I know you hope that is so, plymco, but there is an awful minority in the Tea Party that is focused on racism and nativism, who are trying to force the TP into their camp.

The Tea Party has to do more, and that includes throwing this people out and denouncing them loudly and longly. That has not happened.

I get a kick out of daveman, one of the arch haters on this forum.
"Haters"? Good Gaea, you're an emotional child, aren't you? :lol:

You can stamp your feet all you want. I'm not giving you the respect you think you're entitled to...because you're not.
Are you retiring, son, or is the AF forcing you out?
I'm retiring, boy. You were probably still in diapers when I enlisted. :lol:

Nah I dont think it has much to do with race at all.

I think it has to do with the citizens of this country wanting the government to enforce the immigration laws that are on the book and for the federal govt to perform its constitutional duty to protect our soverignty.

your link does not say any of what you are talking about with this race stuff..it just talks about the lack of enthusiasm and numbers for the protests (400 combined pro-arizona and anti-arizona protesters) and what some of the protestors were chanting.
Silence, peasant! The Dante Has Spoken. The Dante knows the evil in the hearts of men, even when they know it not themselves.

The Dante. Has. Spoken.

I said neither.
"I didn't say what I said!"

Will you be suing the military for a full disability?

Forum List

Back