Are these mass shootings fake?

Are you insane?

That is not the same person and anyone who thinks that those people didn't really die should get their head examined.

Damn, every time I think just a shred of humanity and caring will show up on the Right, then an asswipe like you shows up and destroys any possibility of this happening.

So, I am gonna tell it like it is, you disgusting fuckwad:

More than 20 kids were MURDERED in cold blood in Newtown.
At least 10 college students were MURDERED in cold blood in Oregon.

IF you think that these horrors were faked and that families put out thousands of dollars for fake funerals and the like, then you need to commit yourself to a sanitarium right away, asswipe.

I am not even talking about 2nd amendment issues. I am simply talking about the fact that this shit has happened, again and again and again.

Yes, they WERE mass-shootings.

Now, go fuck yourself, you turd.

Is there not even one single Conservative out there who even remotely gives a fuck about peoples' lives, or is it all just politics, 24/7?

Derideo_Te

Last edited:

Are you insane?

That is not the same person and anyone who thinks that those people didn't really did should get their head examined.

Damn, every time I think just a shred of humanity and caring will show up on the Right, then an asswipe like you shows up and destroys any possibility of this happening.

At least 10 colleges students were MURDERED in cold blood in Oregon.

IF you think that these horrors were faked and that families put out thousands of dollars for fake funerals and the like, then you need to commit yourself to a sanitarium right away, asswipe.

I am not even talking about 2nd amendment issues. I am simply talking about the fact that this shit has happened, again and again and again.

Is there not even one single Conservative out there who even remotely gives a fuck about peoples' lives, or is it all just politics, 24/7?

Derideo_Te

I'm left wing.

and I don't believe in the Idiot box.

Are you insane?

That is not the same person and anyone who thinks that those people didn't really did should get their head examined.

At least 10 colleges students were MURDERED in cold blood in Oregon.

Derideo_Te

I'm left wing.

and I don't believe in the Idiot box.

You are a loon. We don't want you.

Are you insane?

That is not the same person and anyone who thinks that those people didn't really die should get their head examined.

Derideo_Te

I KNOW it happened. But what for sure happened? I couldn't tell you.

I don't know what truthfully are the details. The elite agenda hangs on convincing the nations population that we need to give up guns. It would be convenient if these things, like Santa, were true.

I don't trust the MSM.

I don't trust the paradigm they spin.

What I don't understand is WHY they confiscated all the CELL PHONES. What is the establishment trying to hide? Would you just surrender your CELL, Seriously?

These are the only two real pics of the incident, from REAL people off of REAL phones. What are you seeing? Who knows?

bf1d928b73a97c16ace58d9a67747f8c.jpg

7d6a96f839326b00d8d69bd1236f3f81.jpg

Oregon Shooting - Student's cell phones were confiscated before students were marched out to buses and evacuated
Oregon Shooting - Student's cell phones were confiscated before students were marched out to buses and evacuated • /r/conspiracy
Sometime after noon, students’ cell phones were confiscated, then students were marched out one building at a time, hands up, patted down and lined up to be evacuated on buses.

Why did they take the phones? Also, why were there no photos from any of the students or the faculty? I'd like to see any photos taken by a student during this event, not because I'm a sicko, but because it would help me believe this is real. Aren't kids snapping photos and videos of crap all the time? Yet there are absolutely no photos to be found from inside the school during the event.

I scoured the internet for hours looking for some shred of evidence that would prove to me that this event actually took place as described by the news. The result was two photos. These photos were described as being GRAPHIC CONTENT. Um, these is not graphic at all. A few spots of blood on a sheet thrown over a non-bloody body.

Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for America. This circus will continue till the elites and the NWO crowd get their way. Once America is like Australia and Great Britain, they will quite staging this shit in the media.

Are you insane?

Derideo_Te

The shootings are real, but I believe they're orchestrated by liberals to push more gun control. You try to make conservatives look bad for "not caring", but you can't seem to consider the fact that the liberals might be at fault here.

Forum List

Back