Are there enough illegal Mexicans to help Democrats in November?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Before you cry “illegals can’t vote” please know like even stupid people do...illegal = Mexicrat voting anchor baby.
As Mexicrats hope to flip some of purple America I wonder if they believe they’ve planted enough illegals in those regions to do so. Are they still a few years away from reaping the real rewards for remaining steadfast in their commitment to recruiting illegal Mexicans?

Before you cry “illegals can’t vote” please know like even stupid people do...illegal = Mexicrat voting anchor baby.
As Mexicrats hope to flip some of purple America I wonder if they believe they’ve planted enough illegals in those regions to do so. Are they still a few years away from reaping the real rewards for remaining steadfast in their commitment to recruiting illegal Mexicans?
Illegals can’t vote, as Trump’s completely failed investigation last year proved. But maybe enough Puerto Ricans moved to Florida after Trump left them to die that they can swing that state blue.

upload_2018-10-5_10-36-13.png

Honey, they were sick of the Democratic corruption in Puerto Rico. Don’t be surprised whenthey vote opposite.I
Illegals can’t vote, as Trump’s completely failed investigation last year proved. But maybe enough Puerto Ricans moved to Florida after Trump left them to die that they can swing that state blue.

Honey, they were sick of the Democratic corruption in Puerto Rico. Don’t be surprised whenthey vote opposite.I
Yes I’m sure they’ll vote for you rubes who celebrated their friends and loved ones’ deaths

Just ask Faun. He'll tell you illegals don't vote, illegals don't count, the EC doesn't matter and Hillary got the popular vote. :auiqs.jpg:

upload_2017-7-18_18-38-56.png

Illegal = A litter of Mexicrat voting anchor babies
Think once.

If the Mexicrats can continue with their current rape/murder count of US citizens, they should have no problem recruiting enough criminals to put a leftist traitor in the White House - after Trump that is...

I really feel that face recognition should be used at the voting stations. If not the picture ID should be issued, by the Department who control voter ID. The Courts have ruled it can be done. Noted that Ohio is required now to flush voter reg, that are out of date death, or the person not living at the address. This is a good start.

Not enough illegals in the right states.

They don't disperse enough. I imagine the Libs will want to
circulate them a bit better.

Plenty of things to pick in California, year round. They just stay
there.

Seems to be a fair number on Rep. Nunes' farm in Iowa.

Think once.
Interesting that you think that babies vote. Interesting that you think people born in this country are illegals.

Illegals can't vote. A person who was born in this country is a US citizen.

I don't give a rats ass what a bigoted little fuck like you thinks about it.

Think once.
Interesting that you think that babies vote. Interesting that you think people born in this country are illegals.

babies, dogs and cats, 69 Chebie peek up trucks .... anything that belongs to illegal mexicans make it to the polls and vote

Illegals can't vote. A person who was born in this country is a US citizen.

I don't give a rats ass what a bigoted little fuck like you thinks about it.

What part of that shithole Mehico are you from?

A better question would be are there enough Dead From The Neck Up Stupid Shit Fuck Wads who stone cold dumb enough to believe the moutain of shit that the Orange Faced Shit Gibbon 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward 45 and his ever growing pile of shit lies he tells?

Oh, does the OP have any proof, real evidence (not dumb fuck editorals from fuck wad RW NJ who cannot count past two without using their fingers and toes) to support his unfounded, unproven allegations by of bunch bedwetters who afraid of their shadow?

Nope, but hot damn that is one nice but unproven lie to dedge up....time and again.

They can't stack up to uncle vlad.

More than ten percent of our nations population is illegal and or here by illegal means but Vlad has a greater influence on our democracy than does the 40-60 million southern cockroaches?
That only makes sense to the fools in LibTardia.

Forum List

Back