Are There Any Viable Democrat Candidates Under the Age of 80?

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I guess that's under the age of 70. Or 69. But you get the idea.

It's like the Democrats have been trolling the old folks home for candidates.

Where are the all the the next generation of young Democrats?

No, because you can't get rid of them once they are elected. they know they will be voted in by their no caring base of voters and will have a job for life or until they are carried out of lives on a Gurney.

I guess that's under the age of 70. Or 69. But you get the idea.

It's like the Democrats have been trolling the old folks home for candidates.

Where are the all the the next generation of young Democrats?

I'd rather see a Democrat with an IQ over 80

clinton is 69...warren is 67 or they will be next year....biden is 73....webb is 54.....o my what lies are being told....
Viable

it's a key word in the sentence

clinton has more baggage than the Kardashians
warren :rofl:
biden has less than 0% chance of making it
webb? whodafuck is that?

there was that one guy, but he got booed for saying "all lives matter", then he bitched out like a punk and apologized for it.

how does it feel to know that your fellow dems don't care about your white ass getting killed?

clinton is 69...warren is 67 or they will be next year....biden is 73....webb is 54.....o my what lies are being told....

Warren's a veritable spring chicken!

I like Webb but he's not viable.
Webb is everything democrats hate.
Nam vet
Decorated
Marine

o hell no dark....you aint riding that high fucking horse ......while supporting trump...remind me of his war record....o right....he was in a parade....so you can can that bullshit right now

Martin O'Malley is 52. The youngest of them in the Democrat Party.
There are several Republicans running who are in their 40's.

And in the near future:

Mark Warner
Julian Castro
Sherrod Brown

All up and comers... more to follow...

Yes, and Warner has the "Kennedy" look about him. Self made Millionaire and respected former Governor of Virginia.

The GOP is in a spot for sure. Trump is going to either be their nominee or he is going to run Third Party. The Repubs need to chose their poison. Compared to the Donald dilemma, the Dems have No Problems!....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The problem is not even in their age. We don't trust them, we don't want them to be our leaders. They are baby-killing, fairy-worshiping, ghetto-enabling, economy-destroying, country-destroying pieces of ****

The problem is not even in their age. We don't trust them, we don't want them to be our leaders. They are baby-killing, fairy-worshiping, ghetto-enabling, economy-destroying, country-destroying pieces of ****

Spoken like a true Repub Partisan! Two words for you.....

DONALD TRUMP......:ack-1:

lol, wow Matt. get back on your meds...holy smokes

Forum List

Back