Are there any economic beneffits from global corporations ?

yes, i do; you can tell by the lack of fallacy or my Cause (unlike those of the opposing view), in any given language.

i love modern times and modern translation software.

what is your first language?. Modern translation software will never work on conceptual issues. You come off as more retarded than anything.
tell me your first language and I'll shoot you back something to help you understand.
not sure what you mean, dear; you are the one who Only seems to fallacy for your Cause.

dear, thats not understandable English.
the monitors should ask you to leave since you don't speak English and are too stupid to know it.

yes, i do; you can tell by the lack of fallacy or my Cause (unlike those of the opposing view), in any given language.

what is your first language?. Modern translation software will never work on conceptual issues. You come off as more retarded than anything.
tell me your first language and I'll shoot you back something to help you understand.
i already have; or, are you and those of your point of view, merely too cognitively dissonant to understand y'all have nothing but fallacy for your Cause.

i already have; or, are you and those of your point of view, merely too cognitively dissonant to understand y'all have nothing but fallacy for your Cause.

what is wrong with our Founders idea the freedom from big liberal govt is good.

it is the propaganda and rhetoric of the alleged doctrine, of the republicans; not, the federal doctrine.

it should be the federal way or no way; if we have to quibble with the right.

it is the propaganda and rhetoric of the alleged doctrine, of the republicans; not, the federal doctrine.

what is wrong with our Founders idea that freedom from big liberal govt is good.

what is wrong with our Founders idea that freedom from big liberal govt is good.

We have to quibble what you mean by "big government". The general government must be quite large; as compared to State governments.

The general government must be quite large; as compared to State governments.

typical stupid and illiterate liberal:

James Madison in Federalist paper NO. 45: "The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce."

James Madison in Federalist paper NO. 45: "The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce."
I am referring to the scale economies involved; of course the general government must be of larger scale than State governments, dear.

I am referring to the scale economies involved; of course the general government must be of larger scale than State governments, dear.

so you lied when you said it was in the Federalist papers????

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

i said the federal doctrine was in the Federalist Papers.

i said the federal doctrine was in the Federalist Papers.

yes dopey and then you said you were talking about a bigger economy so the federalist doctrine did not apply

no, pumkin; i said we needed to quibble what you meant by big government.

you said you agreed with Madison who along with Jefferson founded the Republican Party in 1793. Why do you prefer very very tiny govt and individual liberty??
why do you build straw carriages before straw horses carrying straw man arguments?

i said we needed to quibble what you meant by big government; pumkin.

you said you agreed with Madison who along with Jefferson founded the Republican Party in 1793. Why do you prefer very very tiny govt and individual liberty??
why do you build straw carriages before straw horses carrying straw man arguments?

I said I agreed with Madison the federalist, not Madison the republican. What did Madison the republican really do for the US.

I said I agreed with Madison the federalist, not Madison the republican. What did Madison the republican really do for the US.

he and Jefferson called it the second American Revolution. The first revolutioon was about freedom from England while their second was about freedom from liberal govt
in general.

5)"The revolution of 1800... was as real a revolution in the principles of our government as that of 1776 was in its form; not effected indeed by the sword, as that, but by the rational and peaceable instrument of reform, the suffrage of the people." --Thomas Jefferson to Spencer Roane, 1819. ME 15:212

he and Jefferson called it the second American Revolution. The first revolutioon was about freedom from England while their second was about freedom from liberal govt
in general.

5)"The revolution of 1800... was as real a revolution in the principles of our government as that of 1776 was in its form; not effected indeed by the sword, as that, but by the rational and peaceable instrument of reform, the suffrage of the people." --Thomas Jefferson to Spencer Roane, 1819. ME 15:212

Unfortunately, their republican doctrine was not any better.

in general.

No, it wasn't pumkin; it was about an less efficacious chief magistrate of the Union not listening to Albert Gallatin, his Secretary of the Treasury.

Forum List

Back