Are the Ds Really This Stupid?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
When the head of the Deep State, Mueller, says no collusion, Schiff and the rest of the bozoes pile on saying, "Yes there is." And start the process of handing subpoenas despite the DOJ IG reports and Grand jury Investigations demonstrating that plotting violations of the constitution's Treason Act such Rosenstein's offer to wear a wire tap to presidential meetings did happen.

Better yet Senator Graham is calling for a special counsel to investigate the DOJ and Democratic party.

So, the Ds with the political equivalent of a super soaker are picking a fight with the Rs. And the Rs are armed with the political equivalent of a 16" gun, would someone explain this to me?

Watching some of them doubling down, they must feel secure within their districts, truth matters not, or they are gonna be gone soon.

I hope Graham gets a special prosecutor and gets that investigation going.

I have a feeling there will be plenty of people who will wish they were anywhere but in the US.

Are the Ds Really This Stupid?

Do you see anyone but a woman in the DNC with a real set of balls? The party is now apparently run by these women, and these are the best they've found? If picking these as your leaders ain't stupid as all get out, I don't know what is!

191016madhillary.jpg
3648907244_michelle_obama_angry_thumb%255B4%255D.jpg
th-2.jpg
th.jpg
warrensad.jpg
Alexandria.jpg
Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-1-350x231.jpg
th-1.jpg
article-2131286-12A49E79000005DC-768_306x423.jpg
bd6305d635baf6706f8d081edc2cf921--mad-face-ashley-judd.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
janene-garofolo.jpg

So, the Ds are this stupid. This is surreal.

Why do you think it's "stupid" ?

It's just the perennial partisan practice of fighting to dominate the narrative by telling half truths, casting aspersions and engaging in excessive grand standing. Both parties continually exhibit the same behavior, it just so happens in this case the Democrats have an inordinate amount of egg to wipe off their faces so they have to be a bit more extreme than usual regarding their methods.

The Democrats want to advance their speculative bullshit by cherry picking facts and spinning innuendo in the hopes that American Voters are too ignorant, intellectually lazy and apathetic to do any objective analysis, while the Republicans are busy doing the same thing.

Neither party really gives a damn about the truth because in the general the American public doesn't want to hear the truth, they just want confirmation of their own bias.

One truth is that D run states will find themselves in much worse shape a year from now than the problems they have had with the Job and Taxes bill so far in the run up to April,15th this year.

Forum List

Back