Are repubs just making the stupid assumption there will be an economic benefit to ending DACA?

The stupid Moon Bats are confused about DACA. This explains in terms even those dumbasses can understand.

26805136_1751907944871273_8486049233527991284_n.jpg

Your ancestors stole the Indians land, give that fucking back you freeloader.

You are barking up the wrong tree there Kemo Sobe. My Great Grandmother was a Seminole Indian.

These people pay taxes and contribute to the economy by being consumers. Deporting these people accomplishes nothing besides ruining their lives. That’s how childish republicans are. Their entitled selfish bigotry has no limit.
As country we can not afford DACA, it is a diminishing return

Not true... Don't let facts get in place of your fears.

Totally true get in back of the line

These people pay taxes and contribute to the economy by being consumers. Deporting these people accomplishes nothing besides ruining their lives. That’s how childish republicans are. Their entitled selfish bigotry has no limit.

The Republicans are for the children who were raised here. They are not the heartless bastards that you believe that they are.
Republicans are against chain immigration in the DACA which allows them to bring in all their relatives.

The stupid Moon Bats are confused about DACA. This explains in terms even those dumbasses can understand.

Your ancestors stole the Indians land, give that fucking back you freeloader.

If the Indians had built a wall and had not allowed open immigration then they wouldn't have been over run, would they?

Indians were so stupid they sold Manhattan for a few beads to the white men

If you don't understand the issues, perhaps you shouldn't show everyone what a fool you are by talking about them.

Since i pay taxes and contribute can i come squat in your living room?
Kicking me out won't benefit you economically since I'll buy my own food.

Actually criminals ruin their own lives, the law just holds them accountable. Maybe the criminals shouldn't have involved the children in their crime.

So you admit the you want to punish children for their parents crime.

If that is the case when are you paying the black people for slavery and giving the Native indians their land back?

You obviously know very little about American history. The land didn't belong to the Indians. They stole it from and murdered off whatever indigenous people lived on it before they got there.

As for the black folks, they got their reparations in advanced. They no longer have to live in third-world shithole African countries. Ask any black American if he or she wants to go back to Africa. Or Ireland for that matter.

Last edited:

If you don't understand the issues, perhaps you shouldn't show everyone what a fool you are by talking about them.

It always makes me laugh when someone from a country full of nothing but drunks and a country which isn't good enough to be a part of England, knows what's better for us Yanks.

Any Irishman worth his salt already came over here on the boat long ago.

Actually criminals ruin their own lives, the law just holds them accountable. Maybe the criminals shouldn't have involved the children in their crime.

If that is the case when are you paying the black people for slavery and giving the Native indians their land back?

Don't try to put words in my mouth. If a parent commits a crime and runs form the cops with their children in the car, crashes and kills their kids, who has the blame for their death, the parent or the cop enforcing the law? The same applies here, the parents put the children in jeopardy, don't blame the cop for enforcing the law.

You do know your dear leaders illegal edict didn't change the law, right?

Also why would I want to give money to people were victims of history, nothing more.

There is no other crime that parents commit where children are allowed to keep the benefit.

A father steals a car. He does not get to keep the car even if the children need it to go to the doctor.

A mother steals her neighbor's jewelry. She does not get to keep the jewelry even if she intends to pay college tuition with it.

A family breaks into a home. They don't get to live there, even if the children are sick and need a place to stay.

In every case, the children pay a price for their parent's wrong doing. If you don't believe that, you need a ride along when the police bust parents on outstanding warrants. The children cry, scream, beg. It's up to children's services to deal with them. They get packed up to foster care. Deport the parents here illegally, they take their children here illegally with them. It's more than they do for Americans.

cut taxes and spending

It's worked every single time in history.

I know you are unaware of that, since you only know of 2 bad times in American history

That might better explain it if it were an accurate portrayal of DACA, but it isn't.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is very accurate. You just don't want to accept it.

Those DACA assholes are children of criminals that came here illegally and that piece of shit Obama unconstitutionally created a program to make us pay to have them stay so there would be future shithead Democrat voters. Despicable!

First off, Tardy McTard Face, you are in no place to refer to other people as childish when little of what you write has the appearance of being the thoughts of anybody over the age of 13.

Second, I actually agree with you on DACA. They need to be given legal status and deportation would very much ruin their lives and have an adverse effect on the lives of others around them. You could have easily made an effective argument for it, but it seems you can't make a single point without going off on one of your childish rants with your typical "blah, blah, blah, Republicans are dumb, blah, blah, blah" and that turns off people like me, who you might find common ground with, from paying any attention to you and taking you any more seriously than a fly buzzing around my face.

You are ignorant, illegals steal over $5 billion a year via a fraudulent tax credit scam and have been doing this since the Bush administration. Nearly half of all illegals are now pulling this scam, fortunately president Trump just put a stop to this crap with his Tax Reform bill.
Why am I not surprised you couldn’t back this up with a link? Probably because your dumbass can only provide shit like Breitbart or Fox News.

I have posted links to this half a dozen times dumb ass. NBC has reported on it, its been debated in congress, the IRS has commented on the scam. If you feel like an ignorant ill informed liberal drone well that's because you are.

I haven't seen where Dreamers were defrauding the Government by $5 billion.

Saw this though:
Unauthorized Immigrants Paid $100 Billion Into Social Security Over Last Decade | VICE News
And still SS is bankrupt

Not because of DACA.

That might better explain it if it were an accurate portrayal of DACA, but it isn't.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is very accurate. You just don't want to accept it.

Those DACA assholes are children of criminals that came here illegally and that piece of shit Obama unconstitutionally created a program to make us pay to have them stay so there would be future shithead Democrat voters. Despicable!

No, I actually know what I'm talking about because I don't spew ignorant propaganda. You might want to try it yourself sometime.

You may request consideration of DACA if you:

1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
  2. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
  3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
  4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  5. Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012, meaning that:
  • You never had a lawful immigration status on or before June 15, 2012, or
  • Any lawful immigration status or parole that you obtained prior to June 15, 2012, had expired as of June 15, 2012;
  1. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a General Educational Development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
  2. Have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Frequently Asked Questions

Hardly the portrayal in your meme, which must have been true because it was on the Internet, right?

Few Republicans I know of are talking about deporting all dreamers they do talk about wanting to deport those who have a history of committing violent crimes but are willing to find a way to a pathway to citizenship for those who have no criminal record or a minor non violent offense in exhange for improved border security and ending chain migration and the visa lottery system the things that helped create the dreamer issue we now have so it doesn't repeat it's self.

If defending the DACA 'kids' is such a losing issue, why did a whole throng of potential Democratic presidential candidates in the Senate vote against the bill to make a statement about their defense of DACA?

Forum List

Back