Are people in general happy or depressed?

Any down moment that I do find myself in from time to time never lasts forever due to my ability at finding what makes me smile again, therefore for the most part I am a happy person. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Rarely been depressed in my life

He's asking about people in general. Of course the well-off baby boomers who make up the majority of this forum's userbase are happy. That generation is pretty notorious for being self centered.

All you have to do to take the pulse of the younger generation is look at the state of today's politics, maybe browse twitter or facebook where all the youngins' hang out. No, people in general are not happy, clearly.
Give them a video game to play and they are happy

They are easy to please

Rarely been depressed in my life

He's asking about people in general. Of course the well-off baby boomers who make up the majority of this forum's userbase are happy. That generation is pretty notorious for being self centered.

All you have to do to take the pulse of the younger generation is look at the state of today's politics, maybe browse twitter or facebook where all the youngins' hang out. No, people in general are not happy, clearly.
Give them a video game to play and they are happy

They are easy to please
pepe2.jpg

Forum List

Back