Are Micro plastics changing the heat absorption ratio of our atmosphere?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I've been following the journey of microplastics through the environment of late. One notable effect of microplastics on the sanded shores Is that when it mixes with the beach sand at low tide the sand absorbs more heat than it would otherwise then transferring that heat to the incoming tidewaters later at high tide.

A group of Japanese researchers has gone a step further and discovered what they believe is a concentration of microplastics in the clouds.
Additional concerns were raised about heat retention changes in our atmosphere due to the presence of these microplastics.

I've been following the journey of microplastics through the environment of late. One notable effect of microplastics on the sanded shores Is that when it mixes with the beach sand at low tide the sand absorbs more heat than it would otherwise then transferring that heat to the incoming tidewaters later at high tide.

A group of Japanese researchers has gone a step further and discovered what they believe is a concentration of microplastics in the clouds.
Additional concerns were raised about heat retention changes in our atmosphere due to the presence of these microplastics.

The Climate Cult completely ignores the massive pollution of our oceans and the effects of microplastics on the food chain.

we are contaminating every food and water source with a micro-component that we can't digest.

And while most of the microplastics we consume travel through our digestive tract and end up in our feces, a small fraction of tiny microplastics, called nanoplastics, may be able to cross the barriers of your lungs and intestines and enter your bloodstream, Vethaak says.Oct 19, 2022

Microplastics in Human Blood and Digestive System​

The researchers found that microplastics were building up in their highest concentrations at the mouth of the cave, and then being pushed further in by water that flooded into it. Moreover, they determined that microplastics were 100 times more concentrated in the cave's sediment than in the water.14 hours ago

Scientists Find Microplastics in Cave Sealed Off From All ...

If it was sealed off from all humans, then how did humans get to it?

No, but if there is grift money to be made off of the notion the leftists will try to make it a faux issue.
1950's into the 70's; Glow-ball cooling.

Mid 70's well into the 2000-teens; Glow-Ball warming.

2000 to current; BOTH glow-ball warming & Glow-ball cooling.

I've heard them all through the years, high tension overhead cables cause cancer scare, Saturday night special scare, cell phones cause brain cancer scare, dairy products cause heart attacks scare, the radon gas scare, disappearing shorelines, the junk food scare, tobacco scare, assault weapon scare, red meat scare, food shortage scare, cow dung scare, the over population scare, & just way too many scares to list due to time limitations. Either the statist left are literally frightened of everything imaginable including them selves or they're after free $$$$$ or both.

Back in the early 70's as an apprentice working on an EWU campus remodeling project I WELL REMEMBER the students asking one another; "Do you have a cause man?" The lefty faculty promoted divide & conquer "causes" are still with the statist left even to this day. I included the below link on failed eco-scare predictions as a bonus.

Forum List

Back