Are ladies' Street Fights going too far?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Last night, they had such a spectacular on AEW television, and the ladies fought with thumbtacks, shards of glass, furniture.

IMHO, this is fine for men to do if the guys involved have a sufficient enough dispute to settle. But its more than over the top for the chicks to do it.

Ladies' wrestling really needs to get down to more traditional, lady-like fighting.

What's wrong with a traditional bra-and-panties match, or perhaps a match with pillow fight rules?

Last night, they had such a spectacular on AEW television, and the ladies fought with thumbtacks, shards of glass, furniture.

IMHO, this is fine for men to do if the guys involved have a sufficient enough dispute to settle. But its more than over the top for the chicks to do it.

Ladies' wrestling really needs to get down to more traditional, lady-like fighting.

What's wrong with a traditional bra-and-panties match, or perhaps a match with pillow fight rules?

Wait, this is a TV show? Thumbtacks and broken glass?

What the actual fuck?

women involved in such male stereotyped crimes should be tried as "male"

I agree with the traditional bra-and-panties match. Women's sports have been taken over by violent feminism, where they're really expressing their hatred for men.

I agree with the traditional bra-and-panties match. Women's sports have been taken over by violent feminism, where they're really expressing their hatred for men.

i have been watching the beach vollyball girls very closely and determined that traditional bra and panties cover way too much

A lot of what they use is'' props'' like in a movie. But they do get hurt like Charlotte Flair did she is out for a few months now. I can see how it would traumatize young kids watching it. One of my nieces I took to a live event comes to mind.

Results of UCF/MMA women's cage fight.

1702827672811.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back