Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

The people of Palestine are victims of the Nazis and the Zionists.

Thank G-d for crowning the Zionists victorious!

Don't explode in rage, you need to witness
more of where that's coming from.

Be a good Muslim, submit to God
Allah is a passionate Zionist.

Safe? Oh boy...you really don't know anything about Jews.

But if already derailing to that subject for a moment,
there're cities in the US with higher homicide rate
in a year than all the casualties in Arab-Israeli
wars for the last 80 years.

Arabs really need more Israel.

The low casualty count is because no one actually has ever attacked the Jews in the Mideast.
It is all an act pretending to be victims when in reality the Zionists are the evil instigators of all the violence.
The Quran is clear that Jews are considered "Brothers of the Book" by Muslim, and never to be attacked.
There is not a single historic incident where Muslims harmed Jews over religion or culture.

The low casualty count is because no one actually has ever attacked the Jews in the Mideast.
It is all an act pretending to be victims when in reality the Zionists are the evil instigators of all the violence.
The Quran is clear that Jews are considered "Brothers of the Book" by Muslim, and never to be attacked.
There is not a single historic incident where Muslims harmed Jews over religion or culture.

God just loves Israelis.

But again, Muslims
deny freedom of choice,
even to Allah, who's a Zionist.

The British mandate. You remember, the Zionists killed over 600 British peacekeepers.
I remember that Israel was involved in a war of Independence from the UK---the nefarious empire which the "the colonies" fought in 1776 and as did many other colonies of that EMPIRE. In the case of the "the colonies"-- the fighters were the PATRIOTS at Valley Forge like George Washington---those fought
against were not called by the islamo nazi appellation "the peace keepers".
I remember the Indian war of Independence--well documented in the movie
"GANDHI"---the british against which India fought were not named "peace keepers"----but more importantly I remember the ROLE of the people that SUDDENLY the islamo nazis call "peace keepers" which so many islamo nazis
themselves MURDERED WITH ABANDON. You are as macabre as your greatest heroes JOSEPH GOEBBELS and JOSEF MENGELE etc. who according to your literature did nothing at all but supply the happy jews with a summer
camp called AUSCHWITZ

I remember that Israel was involved in a war of Independence from the UK---the nefarious empire which the "the colonies" fought in 1776 and as did many other colonies of that EMPIRE. In the case of the "the colonies"-- the fighters were the PATRIOTS at Valley Forge like George Washington---those fought
against were not called by the islamo nazi appellation "the peace keepers".
I remember the Indian war of Independence--well documented in the movie
"GANDHI"---the british against which India fought were not named "peace keepers"----but more importantly I remember the ROLE of the people that SUDDENLY the islamo nazis call "peace keepers" which so many islamo nazis
themselves MURDERED WITH ABANDON. You are as macabre as your greatest heroes JOSEPH GOEBBELS and JOSEF MENGELE etc. who according to your literature did nothing at all but supply the happy jews with a summer
camp called AUSCHWITZ
Don’t forget that the UK gave away most of the land that was to go to form the state of Israel to the Muslims as pay back and was their parting shot betraying the trust they were give by the League of Nations…They did the same in India leaving India to face the hostile nation of Pakistan to its north and other areas as well….

When Jews were perceived as having achieved too comfortable a position in Islamic society, anti-Semitism would surface, often with devastating results: On December 30, 1066, Joseph HaNagid, the Jewish vizier of Granada Spain, was crucified by an Arab mob that proceeded to raze the Jewish quarter of the city and slaughter its 5,000 inhabitants. The riot was incited by Muslim preachers who had angrily objected to what they saw as inordinate Jewish political power.

Similarly, in 1465, Arab mobs in Fez slaughtered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treated a Muslim woman in an offensive manner. The killings touched off a wave of similar massacres throughout Morocco.(6)

Other mass murders of Jews in Arab lands occurred in Morocco in the 8th century, where whole communities were wiped out by Muslim ruler Idris I; North Africa in the 12th century, where the Almohads either forcibly converted or decimated several communities; Libya in 1785, where Ali Burzi Pasha murdered hundreds of Jews; Algiers, where Jews were massacred in 1805, 1815 and 1830 and Marrakesh, Morocco, where more than 300 hundred Jews were murdered between 1864 and 1880.(7)

Decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues were enacted in Egypt and Syria (1014, 1293-4, 1301-2), Iraq (854-859, 1344) and Yemen (1676). Despite the Koran's prohibition, Jews were forced to convert to Islam or face death in Yemen (1165 and 1678), Morocco (1275, 1465 and 1790-92) and Baghdad (1333 and 1344).(8)

As distinguished Orientalist G.E. von Grunebaum has written:​

It would not be difficult to put together the names of a very sizeable number of Jewish subjects or citizens of the Islamic area who have attained to high rank, to power, to great financial influence, to significant and recognized intellectual attainment; and the same could be done for Christians. But it would again not be difficult to compile a lengthy list of persecutions, arbitrary confiscations, attempted forced conversions, or pogroms.(9)
The situation of Jews in Arab lands reached a low point in the 19th century. Jews in most of North Africa (including Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Morocco) were forced to live in ghettos. In Morocco, which contained the largest Jewish community in the Islamic Diaspora, Jews were made to walk barefoot or wear shoes of straw when outside the ghetto. Even Muslim children participated in the degradation of Jews, by throwing stones at them or harassing them in other ways. The frequency of anti-Jewish violence increased, and many Jews were executed on charges of apostasy. Ritual murder accusations against the Jews became commonplace in the Ottoman Empire.(10)

By the twentieth century, the status of the dhimmi in Muslim lands had not significantly improved. H.E.W. Young, British Vice Consul in Mosul, wrote in 1909:​

The attitude of the Muslims toward the Christians and the Jews is that of a master towards slaves, whom he treats with a certain lordly tolerance so long as they keep their place. Any sign of pretension to equality is promptly repressed.(11)
The danger for Jews became even greater as a showdown approached in the UN over partition in 1947. The Syrian delegate, Faris el-Khouri, warned: Unless the Palestine problem is settled, we shall have difficulty in protecting and safeguarding the Jews in the Arab world.(12)

More than a thousand Jews were killed in anti-Jewish rioting during the 1940s in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Yemen.(13) This helped trigger the mass exodus of Jews from Arab countries.​

Sources:
1. Vamberto Morais, A Short History of Anti-Semitism, (NY: W.W Norton and Co., 1976), p. 11; Bernard Lewis, Semites & Anti-Semites, (NY: WW Norton & Co., 1986), p. 81.
2. Bernard Lewis, "The Pro-Islamic Jews," Judaism, (Fall 1968), p. 401.
3. Bat Ye'or, The Dhimmi, (NJ: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 1985), pp. 43-44.
4. Bat Yeor, pp. 30, 56-57; Louis Gardet, La Cite Musulmane: Vie sociale et politique, (Paris: Etudes musulmanes, 1954), p. 348.
5. Bat Yeor, pp. 185-86, 191, 194.
6. Norman Stillman, The Jews of Arab Lands, (PA: The Jewish Publication Society of America, 1979), pp. 59, 284.
7. Maurice Roumani, The Case of the Jews from Arab Countries: A Neglected Issue, (Tel Aviv: World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries, 1977), pp. 26-27.
8. Bat Ye'or, p. 61
9. G.E. Von Grunebaum, "Eastern Jewry Under Islam," Viator, (1971), p. 369.
10. Bernard Lewis, The Jews of Islam, (NJ: Princeton University Press, 1984) p. 158.
11. Middle Eastern Studies, (1971), p. 232.
12. New York Times, (February 19, 1947).
13. Roumani, pp. 30-31.

The people of Palestine are victims of the Nazis and the Zionists.
Wow just wow the grand Mufti of Jerusalem was held in high regard and with open arms by the nazis in Germany if my memory serves me correctly more Taqiyya and lies by Surada…Zionist is code word for Jew showing your hatred of anything Jewish… Further it is ironic that the Jews were forced to live in an area called the Russian Pale and were not allowed to leave but ironically the Jews WANT to live peacablyin an area called PALEstine but the Muslims there cannot tolerate them or wish them only harm… Interesting how holding up a mirror can show opposite outcomes and before you yap about the Jews being outsiders show us where past Palestine countries were.. Who their rulers were.. What was their anthem etc etc…It is interesting who you call the victims…

No god would ever have a "Chosen People" as that is inherently evil.
But I agree Netanyahu is an atheist Khazar.
The Jewish people weren't always evil. Many probably aren't evil now. But the Khazars posing as Jews are Evil.

No god would ever have a "Chosen People" as that is inherently evil.
But I agree Netanyahu is an atheist Khazar.
Netanyahu lineage is from the tribe of Levi he is not a KhaZar but even if he was so what.. Your conception of chosen is completely off… I will give you an example if I have 6 children and I choose one of them to clean the washroom so that no one gets ill or dirty that doesn’t make that person any more special then my other children but he has a job to do that keeps everyone healthy… Further in the case of the jewish people they were given a task to hold the unpopular truth until the rest of the world ( acting like children) grow up and are able to grasp that unpopular truth.. It is not again that they are special just that they were chosen to uphold that task that they have paid for dearly time and time again…

The Jewish people weren't always evil. Many probably aren't evil now. But the Khazars posing as Jews are Evil.
Really have you met any Khazars and how were the Khazars evil because they stopped the Russians and others from expending their territory.. Or because they decided to become Jewish over Islam and Christianity …

Don’t forget that the UK gave away most of the land that was to go to form the state of Israel to the Muslims as pay back and was their parting shot betraying the trust they were give by the League of Nations…They did the same in India leaving India to face the hostile nation of Pakistan to its north and other areas as well….
yes they did----have the muslims been SATISFIED with that which was stolen from the hindus and GIVEN to them ----and were the muslims SATISFIED with
that which was stolen from the jews and GIVEN to them? Let's ask Surada.

When Jews were perceived as having achieved too comfortable a position in Islamic society, anti-Semitism would surface, often with devastating results: On December 30, 1066, Joseph HaNagid, the Jewish vizier of Granada Spain, was crucified by an Arab mob that proceeded to raze the Jewish quarter of the city and slaughter its 5,000 inhabitants. The riot was incited by Muslim preachers who had angrily objected to what they saw as inordinate Jewish political power.

Similarly, in 1465, Arab mobs in Fez slaughtered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treated a Muslim woman in an offensive manner. The killings touched off a wave of similar massacres throughout Morocco.(6)

Other mass murders of Jews in Arab lands occurred in Morocco in the 8th century, where whole communities were wiped out by Muslim ruler Idris I; North Africa in the 12th century, where the Almohads either forcibly converted or decimated several communities; Libya in 1785, where Ali Burzi Pasha murdered hundreds of Jews; Algiers, where Jews were massacred in 1805, 1815 and 1830 and Marrakesh, Morocco, where more than 300 hundred Jews were murdered between 1864 and 1880.(7)

Decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues were enacted in Egypt and Syria (1014, 1293-4, 1301-2), Iraq (854-859, 1344) and Yemen (1676). Despite the Koran's prohibition, Jews were forced to convert to Islam or face death in Yemen (1165 and 1678), Morocco (1275, 1465 and 1790-92) and Baghdad (1333 and 1344).(8)

As distinguished Orientalist G.E. von Grunebaum has written:

The situation of Jews in Arab lands reached a low point in the 19th century. Jews in most of North Africa (including Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Morocco) were forced to live in ghettos. In Morocco, which contained the largest Jewish community in the Islamic Diaspora, Jews were made to walk barefoot or wear shoes of straw when outside the ghetto. Even Muslim children participated in the degradation of Jews, by throwing stones at them or harassing them in other ways. The frequency of anti-Jewish violence increased, and many Jews were executed on charges of apostasy. Ritual murder accusations against the Jews became commonplace in the Ottoman Empire.(10)

By the twentieth century, the status of the dhimmi in Muslim lands had not significantly improved. H.E.W. Young, British Vice Consul in Mosul, wrote in 1909:

The danger for Jews became even greater as a showdown approached in the UN over partition in 1947. The Syrian delegate, Faris el-Khouri, warned: Unless the Palestine problem is settled, we shall have difficulty in protecting and safeguarding the Jews in the Arab world.(12)

More than a thousand Jews were killed in anti-Jewish rioting during the 1940s in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Yemen.(13) This helped trigger the mass exodus of Jews from Arab countries.​

Sources:
1. Vamberto Morais, A Short History of Anti-Semitism, (NY: W.W Norton and Co., 1976), p. 11; Bernard Lewis, Semites & Anti-Semites, (NY: WW Norton & Co., 1986), p. 81.
2. Bernard Lewis, "The Pro-Islamic Jews," Judaism, (Fall 1968), p. 401.
3. Bat Ye'or, The Dhimmi, (NJ: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 1985), pp. 43-44.
4. Bat Yeor, pp. 30, 56-57; Louis Gardet, La Cite Musulmane: Vie sociale et politique, (Paris: Etudes musulmanes, 1954), p. 348.
5. Bat Yeor, pp. 185-86, 191, 194.
6. Norman Stillman, The Jews of Arab Lands, (PA: The Jewish Publication Society of America, 1979), pp. 59, 284.
7. Maurice Roumani, The Case of the Jews from Arab Countries: A Neglected Issue, (Tel Aviv: World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries, 1977), pp. 26-27.
8. Bat Ye'or, p. 61
9. G.E. Von Grunebaum, "Eastern Jewry Under Islam," Viator, (1971), p. 369.
10. Bernard Lewis, The Jews of Islam, (NJ: Princeton University Press, 1984) p. 158.
11. Middle Eastern Studies, (1971), p. 232.
12. New York Times, (February 19, 1947).
13. Roumani, pp. 30-31.
Surada will now call you a LIAR----in fact ---the Oct 7 islamo nazi
DENIAL program is well underway. An interesting factoid---Holocaust
denial did not BEGIN in 1945----the islamo nazi propaganda which floated
around in the anglican semi-rural-suburban town of my childhood dated
back ALL THE WAY TO THE MID THIRTIES

yes they did----have the muslims been SATISFIED with that which was stolen from the hindus and GIVEN to them ----and were the muslims SATISFIED with
that which was stolen from the jews and GIVEN to them? Let's ask Surada.
Well now that she claims she is an Episcopalian from Al(l)a( h) Bama. (Alabama) maybe she can claim that state as well for them since she is supposedly living there Dar Al Islam and all…

I always understood traditional catholic/orthodox/lutheran(?) theology to say that jews were once choosen, but they killed christ, so the blood of christ "is upon them and their children" and the choosen people or the people of God are not by circumisation anymore but by faith in Christ "in christ we are one, be it woman or man or slave or free or jew or greek" i think the choosen is the church now. But I think even the catholic church made adjustments, giving again more credit to christian zionism and such, that jews are still choosen people. I think the first pope say that was pope john paul the second, he apologised to jews as first pope and declared jews are still choosen people, i think the catholic church didnt fully broke with their traditional doctrine, but this where they made compromises.
That's a real soap opera ain't it?

Please tell us who those “ holy human beings” were? “

Noble and holy human beings had been for example my grandfather, Dietrich Bonhoefer and Ludwig II.

Maybe I should kill you?” Sounds like something a “ Good Catholic “ would say 👿

And what you say here sounds like something what a bad philosopher says who doesn't like to start to think. Are you not able to imagine someone could decide to have the duty to kill you if you will grow to be a threat for the survival of all mankind?

Last edited:
Safe? Oh boy...you really don't know anything about Jews.

But if already derailing to that subject for a moment,
there're cities in the US with higher homicide rate
in a year than all the casualties in Arab-Israeli
wars for the last 80 years.

Arabs really need more Israel.

If there's so much crime in the US, why are you here?

After the second intifada 1400 Palestinian children were in Saudi hospitals to be fitted for prosthetic devices and rehabbed. Zionism is Jewish Nationalism and it's no better than the Nazis. German Nationalism was disgusting ... no better than White nationalism or Black or Christian nationalism.

If there's so much crime in the US, why are you here?

After the second intifada 1400 Palestinian children were in Saudi hospitals to be fitted for prosthetic devices and rehabbed. Zionism is Jewish Nationalism and it's no better than the Nazis. German Nationalism was disgusting ... no better than White nationalism or Black or Christian nationalism.
You skipped the one that has jumped all fences surrounding
decency. The 14 centuries of vile filth----the ONGOING STENCH--
and counting

You skipped the one that has jumped all fences surrounding
decency. The 14 centuries of vile filth----the ONGOING STENCH--
and counting

Your hatred is visceral... I'm sorry you're a Jew. How tragic. Through the ages you have been the consummate victim.

Your hatred is visceral... I'm sorry you're a Jew. How tragic. Through the ages you have been the consummate victim.
You have farted that same islamo-nazi goebellian eructation repeatedly---
try to come up with something new. ROFLMAO @ saudi hospitals.
ANNALS OF SAUDI MEDICINE is a joke

Forum List

Back