Are Illegals Required to Sign Up for Selective Service?

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
YES!

ATTENTION, UNDOCUMENTED MALES
& IMMIGRANT SERVICING GROUPS!

Selective Service does not collect any information which would indicate whether or not you are undocumented. You want to protect yourself for future U.S. citizenship and other government benefits and programs by registering with Selective Service. Do it today.

If you are a man ages 18 through 25 and living in the U.S., then you must register with Selective Service. It’s the law. According to law, a man must register with Selective Service within 30 days of his 18th birthday. Selective Service will accept late registrations but not after a man has reached age 26. You may be denied benefits or a job if you have not registered. You can register at any U.S. Post Office and do not need a social security number. When you do obtain a social security number, let Selective Service know. Provide a copy of your new social security number card; being sure to include your complete name, date of birth, Selective Service registration number, and current mailing address; and mail to the Selective Service System, P.O. Box 94636, Palatine, IL 60094-4636.

If you have a social security number, you can register online (click here). It's quick and easy.

Selective Service System: Welcome

Why can't the illegal helper monkeys show the "draft card" to the Arizona police?

Like to see serving in the Armed forces as a path to legal status

Any man or woman who honorably fulfills their original military obligation to this country should be given citizenship at the conclusion of that obligation. Meaning four years of service in most cases.

Well, the Romans did it.

I think this is an excellent idea. They could even put recruiting offices in Mexico. Give some of them a legal way to get here and take some of the pressure off the border.

I would even go a step further. I would expand that to include all civil employees. Meaning if you are qualified to teach and will sign a contract to teach where you're assigned for a specific time period (I like four years since that is the usual military enlistment) then at the conclusion of that four years you are a US citizen. Same with policemen, firemen, doctors, etc etc.

Forum List

Back