Are Foreigners equally to blame for the Economic downturn in America?

...I'm only discussing two of the major factors of the Economic downturn.

1. Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments
2. Real Estate crisis...
Big talk means lots of specifics. A credible start would be showing on what dates was it that we can see how much American wealth was lost when which foreigners defaulted on which mortgages/loans.
A better start would be to check your property tax division in your city...
My property tax div. in my town. Huh.

This is what you mean by "major factors of the Economic downturn... Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments... Real Estate crisis."?

What the hell is with you and the "liberal, liberal" thing? Have you read any of my posts, fool?

Big talk means lots of specifics. A credible start would be showing on what dates was it that we can see how much American wealth was lost when which foreigners defaulted on which mortgages/loans.
My property tax div. in my town. Huh.

This is what you mean by "major factors of the Economic downturn... Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments... Real Estate crisis."?

Let me break it down in layman terms for you. the Real Estate bubble bursting and Economic depression we are in now is not only because of ARM's and home loans given to struggling poor American families as PNN and Foxy Snewz would have you believe as they splash stories across the screen as if we, the American people only, fucked off the house money. NO. fact is, it's a LOT of foreigners (Japanesee, Greece, Italians, Arabs, Pakistan, etc..) that moved to America in the last few decades that have contributed to this crash and most have already vacated the building, leaving us with that foreclosed mortgage debt, business debt, and car loan debt. and we wonder why Obama was bailing out the Banks and Fannie Mae?...go figure. for every house you see on TV in a middle-class to poor foreclosure, I can show you 3 house over $300K in the same hole. but you won't see these stories on PNN

I put a name on it once I figured it out and I call it Banker Favoritism. It's when the Banks "prop up" a family say from Japan, fresh outta a small town and nobody in the family speaks a lick of English. The Banks incentivize on that by offering that family some cash if they move to America and get their kid in school here. Thus you have areas of your own city that are "high end" homes worth over $600K but half the neighborhood is Asian. How did that happen you ask? Not from decades and generations of Asians living there that's for sure. Especially when the neighborhood is brand new.

So. without going too far over your head here, Do yourself a favor and take a ride to the "Rich" side of town and peek your head inside one of their elementary schools. I bet my house you see more Asians, Hindu kids than you can shake a stick at. It's a reason for that.

Banker Favoritism. :clap2:

Last edited:
I'm only discussing two of the major factors of the Economic downturn.

1. Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments
2. Real Estate crisis.

My taxes are through the gotdamn roof because of these two things, NOT a buncha mexican landscapers looking for section 8 .

And tbh, the ones that fly over on planes seek section 8 too.
Predatory lenders is not the fault of foreigners.

Whose fault is it when you know you can't afford a million dollar home and you sign for it anyway? Banks only extended one arm, ,the fraud goes both ways.

Foreigners have no business taking on such massive loans that they know they can't pay back only to bail back home, just as much as any American knows this.

They are "allowed" to do this by the Banks. it's not predatory when you are allowed to have the money with no guarantee of paying it back. NONE

It's only predatory when Banks loan money to Americans and literallly harrass and hound you for payments and red flags on your credit reports.... THAT'S predatory lending. .

Not what you claim is predatory lending.

My property tax div. in my town. Huh. This is what you mean by "major factors of the Economic downturn... Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments... Real Estate crisis."?
Let me break it down in layman terms...
We're already clear on the fact that you got lots of words, verbal explanations, and terms. We're also clear on the fact that after all this rehashing of--
...major factors of the Economic downturn... Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments...
--we still got no basis in fact. Forget the limp lazy loopy 'layman's term's and either admit you made this all up or show me the amounts, show me the dates, and--.
show-me-the-money.jpg

Read up...

Asians, more than Latinos, are largest group of new arrivals in U.S.

June 19, 2012

By Moni Basu, CNN

(CNN) –The immigration debate often centers on stemming the flow of people entering the United States illegally and what to do about securing borders to the south. But here's a fact that goes without much attention: Asians have now taken over Latinos as the largest group of new arrivals every year.

In 2010, 36% of new immigrants were Asians compared to 31% for Hispanics, according to a report released Tuesday by the Pew Research Center.

That's a significant change from a decade ago, when 19% of immigrants were Asians and 59% were Hispanics.

"They were already a significant part of the immigration story. It seems like in the last few years they are the most important part of the immigration story," said Karthick Ramakrishnan, a political scientist at the University of California at Riverside, and expert on Asian-American immigration and civic participation.

He said that if the trends continue, Asian-Americans will play greater.....

con't here......

Asians, more than Latinos, are largest group of new arrivals in U.S. – In America - CNN.com Blogs

So. without going too far over your head here, Do yourself a favor and take a ride to the "Rich" side of town and peek your head inside one of their elementary schools. I bet my house you see more Asians, Hindu kids than you can shake a stick at. It's a reason for that.

Banker Favoritism. :clap2:

Or....Asians make more money. From Median weekly earnings of full-time wage and salary workers by selected characteristics 2011 Average
All races: $756
White: $775
Black: $615
Asian: $866
Hispanic: $549

More are working: Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population by age, sex, and race
UE rate, 2011 average
All races: 8.9%
White: 7.9%
Black: 15.8%
Asian: 7.0%
Hispanic: 11.5% (Employment status of the Hispanic or Latino population by age and sex)

More educated:
As percent of the Adult Civilian Non-Institutional Population (from Table 3 above) we can look at the numbers for different races.
Population (16 and older not in the military, prison, or other institution)
White: 193,077
Black: 29,114
Asian: 11,439
Hispanic: 34,438

But looking at those with a Bachelor's degree or higher (Employment status of the civilian noninstitutional population 25 years and over by educational attainment, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity) and percent of their race/ethnicity
All Races: 25.6%
White: 26.2%
Black: 16.3%
Asian: 43.9%
Hispanic: 10.9%

So, better educated, lower unemployment, higher median salaries...I'd love to see your evidence that a large number of Asians in wealthy areas is due to Banker Favoritism (unless you mean favoritism to people more likely to pay back loans)

Last edited:
My property tax div. in my town. Huh. This is what you mean by "major factors of the Economic downturn... Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments... Real Estate crisis."?
Let me break it down in layman terms...
We're already clear on the fact that you got lots of words, verbal explanations, and terms. We're also clear on the fact that after all this rehashing of--
...major factors of the Economic downturn... Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments...
--we still got no basis in fact. Forget the limp lazy loopy 'layman's term's and either admit you made this all up or show me the amounts, show me the dates, and--.

My clarity(as should yours) came from my understanding of the Economy and the Real Estate markets. Not from your Local Snews or Bill O'Reilly. But from actually being "In the trenches" of the market, whose buying and whose selling houses and how that affects the Economy as a whole. That's what I do for a living(in addition to Accounting). I buy and sell properties Residential/Commercial.

Like I stated earlier, it's not a Politically Correct topic, so it's more or less shunned under the rug and only those that are in this field can grasp the magnitude of what I'm talking about.

See, while most of you are asleep at the wheel about the Economy/Housing market crashes, thinking they both crashed because of a bunch of deadbeat struggling
African-American families that lost lsot their home over some bullshit like ONE missed mortgage payment...or some poor middle-class white family that lost their house over an HOA dispute/forced out...I've been privy to see quite a few instances where an Arab or Asian family(for example), can be 3-4 mortgage payments in the rears and no foreclosure in sight....or a situation where the home was just "vacated" or "foreclosed" on with furniture still in them in every room. Same with a business. racks still inside. coolers too.

So where did those Foreigners go?
Homeless shelter? the ghetto? NOPE, they went BACK HOME to wherever HOME is.

And guess who is ultimatley gonna pay for those taxes on those million dollar homes?

That's right. you and me pay it in the long run. while the real theives escape.

:clap2:

--we still got no basis in fact. Forget the limp lazy loopy 'layman's term's and either admit you made this all up or show me the amounts, show me the dates,

Common Sense and Real Life experience is my basis in facts. Seeing in tuly believing.

Get outside more, unplug from the TV, you'll see it for yourself.

Last edited:
In other words, you cannot support your idiotic conspiracy-theory bullshit.

It should also be noted that "Asian" does NOT equal "foreigner" any more than "Latino" does.

It should also be noted that "Asian" does NOT equal "foreigner" any more than "Latino" does.

Latinos are not afforded the same pampered priviledges as the Asians and Hindus. that's why I used them. AND when I check for past owners on homes, If the last name doesn't end in Thomas or Ekleberger, it mostly likely ends in Chang, Cho, Yi, Ling, Patel, Muhammed, Kumari, etc....

damn sure not ending in Jackson, Jones, Williams, Gonzalez, Rubio, and Martinez. very rare. .

Last edited:

I can only sprinkle the breadcrumbs Hanzel, you and Gretel will have to find your own way outta the Jungle.

In other words, you've got NOTHING to support your idiotic conspiracy-theory bullshit. You are just another nutjob making noise and taking himself seriously because no one else will.

Latinos are not afforded the same pampered priviledges as the Asians and Hindus. that's why I used them. AND when I check for past owners on homes, If the last name doesn't end in Thomas or Ekleberger, it mostly likely ends in Chang, Cho, Yi, Ling, Patel, Muhammed, Kumari, etc....

damn sure not ending in Jackson, Jones, Williams, Gonzalez, Rubio, and Martinez. very rare. .

Perhaps the saddest part is that you have no idea what a fucking clown you appear to everyone but the little voices inside your head.

...no basis in fact. Forget the limp lazy loopy 'layman's term's and either admit you made this all up or show me the amounts, show me the dates, and--.
show-me-the-money.jpg
My clarity(as should yours) came from my understanding of the Economy and the Real Estate markets. Not from your Local Snews or Bill O'Reilly. But from actually being "In the trenches" of the market, whose buying and whose selling houses and how that affects the Economy as a whole. That's what I do for a living(in addition to Accounting). I buy and sell properties Residential/Commercial. Like I stated earlier, it's not a Politically Correct topic, so it's more or less shunned under the rug and only those that are in this field can grasp the magnitude of what I'm talking about. See, while most of you are asleep at the wheel about the Economy/Housing market crashes, thinking they both crashed because of a bunch of deadbeat struggling African-American families that lost lsot their home over some bullshit like ONE missed mortgage payment...or some poor middle-class white family that lost their house over an HOA dispute/forced out...I've been privy to see quite a few instances where an Arab or Asian family(for example), can be 3-4 mortgage payments in the rears and no foreclosure in sight....or a situation where the home was just "vacated" or "foreclosed" on with furniture still inthem in every room. Same with a business. racks still inside. coolers too. So where did those Foreigners go? Homeless shelter? the ghetto? NOPE, they went BACK HOME to wherever HOME is. And guess who is ultimatley gonna pay for those taxes on those million dollar homes? That's right. you and me pay it in the long run. while the real theives escape. Common Sense and Real Life experience is my basis in facts. Seeing in tuly believing. Get outside more, unplug from the TV, you'll see it for yourself. .... ...... . ... .. ....... .... ...... . ... .. .......
Agreed

This is why the American Public Fool System is a failure. It doesn't teach self-determination anymore. it's graduates like to be spoonfed. as seen above.

carry on little ones.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back