Are Democrats in Congress Prepping the Public for a Full Blown Rebellion?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
A couple of items from the news over the last zeven days is very concerning to me in that instead of simply asserting that Trump has done bad things and must be removed from office now, Dem leaders seem to be asserting that he is fundamentally illegitimate.

Nancy Pelosi asserted that Trump knows he is an 'imposter', which implies he is not even President in a legitimate way. He is simply aping a President but not a real President.

Pelosi: Trump Attacked Yovanovitch Partly Because of His 'Insecurity as an Impostor' | Breitbart
Pelosi answered, “What the president, and perhaps some at the White House have to know, that the words of the president weigh a ton. They are very significant, and he should not frivolously throw out insults, but that’s what he does. I think part of it is his own insecurity as an impostor. I think he knows full well that he’s in that office way over his head. And so, he has to diminish everyone else.”​

Senator Murphy is claiming that if they dont impeach Trump, the 2020 elections will not be democratic.

Dem Sen. Murphy: If We Don't Stop Trump from Trying to Rig an Upcoming Election, We Won't Live in a Democracy | Breitbart
Murphy said, “The president was trying to use the power of his office to influence the upcoming election. He was attempting to get a foreign power to destroy a candidate for office who was running against him in 2020. So this is directly relevant tore the sanctity of American elections. If you don’t stop a president from trying to rig an upcoming election, I don’t know how you live in a democracy. That’s why you had to use this means right now.”​

So if this new narrative continues to build, it sounds like no matter how much Trump wins by in 2020, the Democrats will claim it is not democratic or legitimate because he has rigged the elections by enforcing the law on his rivals. And Democrats are so above that sort of thing, right, despite Manafort rotting in solitary confinement and Roger Stone being convicted on trumped up bullshit.

Is the public being prepped for a revolution in 2021?

A couple of items from the news over the last zeven days is very concerning to me in that instead of simply asserting that Trump has done bad things and must be removed from office now, Dem leaders seem to be asserting that he is fundamentally illegitimate.

Nancy Pelosi asserted that Trump knows he is an 'imposter', which implies he is not even President in a legitimate way. He is simply aping a President but not a real President.

Pelosi: Trump Attacked Yovanovitch Partly Because of His 'Insecurity as an Impostor' | Breitbart
Pelosi answered, “What the president, and perhaps some at the White House have to know, that the words of the president weigh a ton. They are very significant, and he should not frivolously throw out insults, but that’s what he does. I think part of it is his own insecurity as an impostor. I think he knows full well that he’s in that office way over his head. And so, he has to diminish everyone else.”​

Senator Murphy is claiming that if they dont impeach Trump, the 2020 elections will not be democratic.

Dem Sen. Murphy: If We Don't Stop Trump from Trying to Rig an Upcoming Election, We Won't Live in a Democracy | Breitbart
Murphy said, “The president was trying to use the power of his office to influence the upcoming election. He was attempting to get a foreign power to destroy a candidate for office who was running against him in 2020. So this is directly relevant tore the sanctity of American elections. If you don’t stop a president from trying to rig an upcoming election, I don’t know how you live in a democracy. That’s why you had to use this means right now.”​

So if this new narrative continues to build, it sounds like no matter how much Trump wins by in 2020, the Democrats will claim it is not democratic or legitimate because he has rigged the elections by enforcing the law on his rivals. And Democrats are so above that sort of thing, right, despite Manafort rotting in solitary confinement and Roger Stone being convicted on trumped up bullshit.

The Democrats would have no chance at such a suicidal venture as hot revolution.

no the public is not being prepped for rebellion. What a silly question. Dems are trying to get Trump out of office. Both sides are playing politics. DC is as swampy as ever. That’s what’s going on

no the public is not being prepped for rebellion. What a silly question. Dems are trying to get Trump out of office. Both sides are playing politics. DC is as swampy as ever. That’s what’s going on
Career politicians and their cronies, high level civilian federal employees make up 100% of the swamp... fact

When democrats start getting arrested they will go scorched earth.

The MSM will be screaming "OBAMA AND LYNCH WERE ARRESTED BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK"!

"TRUMP IS ARRESTING HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS JUST LIKE HITLER DID"!

Yup...it's gonna get ugly & bloody!

When the arrests begin...be on guard...watch your back...things will get dangerous!

If you see a crowd infront of the store & it looks like a rukus has begun...just keep on driving past it...don't even pull into the parking lot.

Career politicians and their cronies, high level civilian federal employees make up 100% of the swamp... fact
wow did you figure that out all by yourself?!

I have all the keys on my board locked and loaded for this revolution.

The 101st USMB keyboard battalion !
tenor.gif

~S~

When democrats start getting arrested they will go scorched earth.

The MSM will be screaming "OBAMA AND LYNCH WERE ARRESTED BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK"!

"TRUMP IS ARRESTING HIS POLITICAL OPPONENTS JUST LIKE HITLER DID"!

Yup...it's gonna get ugly & bloody!

When the arrests begin...be on guard...watch your back...things will get dangerous!

If you see a crowd infront of the store & it looks like a rukus has begun...just keep on driving past it...don't even pull into the parking lot.

I strongly believe this is exactly what will happen.

Jo

Really Jim? Calm down and get your head and facts straight. Are you trying to start an insurrection? Do tell us.

Really Jim? Calm down and get your head and facts straight. Are you trying to start an insurrection? Do tell us.
I gave two links, quotes and my interpretation, to which you blather and blather nonsense. Those are not MY facts, dumbass.

Why dont you go take you Zoloft and get back to use when you settle down?

Good for you, just dont knock on my door wanting food, water or ammo unless you have something to barter with, doofus.

Why did we stop hanging traitors?

Why did we stop hanging traitors?
The firing squad is instant and better! Think about it.

Democrats don't have the balls (or the public support) to confront the President in an open rebellion. They would rather engage in a stealthy political coup.

Democrats don't have the balls (or the public support) to confront the President in an open rebellion. They would rather engage in a stealthy political coup.
At the moment, yeah, but once Barr and Durham start putting these criminals in jail, an open rebellion might be all they have left to them.

A cornered rat will fight a big dog.

Forum List

Back