Are Democrats Considering a Replacement for Hillary Clinton?

Just askin cause that is the rumor.

Leftist Reporter: Dems Consider Meeting to Discuss Replacing Hillary Clinton on Ticket

Democrats are reportedly considering an emergency meeting to discuss the possibility of replacing Hillary Clinton on the ticket.
Left-wing journalist David Shuster reported the news based on conversations with Democratic operatives.

Do you actually think they are smart enough to?
Judging from USMB Dems' postings, they aren't smart at all. However (and unfortunately) they allow certain people to decide for them. Then their Media is pushing those decisions into Dem's heads without any problems.

upload_2016-9-12_19-7-28.png

Actually, they couldnt' if they wanted to.

Remember?

It's HER turn

Leftist Reporter: Dems Consider Meeting to Discuss Replacing Hillary Clinton on Ticket

Democrats are reportedly considering an emergency meeting to discuss the possibility of replacing Hillary Clinton on the ticket.
Left-wing journalist David Shuster reported the news based on conversations with Democratic operatives.

Daily Mail published an article a few hours ago:

The Democratic Party's rules allow for the DNC to name a replacement, but don't provide many guidelines on how the process is to be performed.

And strong support for Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders could lead to fractious arguments if a path forward is not clearly outlined.

Ex-DNC chair says Clinton's successor must be found due to her illness

They should remove her. She can't stand up, can't get into a car. Folks, that ain't pneumonia. I don't know if you can take daily injections to get past public scrutiny or not?

They could not pop enough dope in rotten to last 1 hour yesterday. Major major issues exist.

They should remove her. She can't stand up, can't get into a car. Folks, that ain't pneumonia. I don't know if you can take daily injections to get past public scrutiny or not?

They could not pop enough dope in rotten to last 1 hour yesterday. Major major issues exist.

I agree totally. pneumonia to someone her age can be fatal it requires time in the hospital and gallons of antibiotics. she would have had serious breathing problems as well. this is total BS. it was diagnosed just last Friday

I agree totally. pneumonia to someone her age can be fatal it requires time in the hospital and gallons of antibiotics. she would have had serious breathing problems as well. this is total BS

I agree totally. pneumonia to someone her age can be fatal it requires time in the hospital and gallons of antibiotics. she would have had serious breathing problems as well. this is total BS. it was diagnosed just last Friday

Is there some miracle pneumonia drug they popped in her to make that phony walk out, hug that poor little girl? Can you heal in 30min? Crank? Coke? B12? I am curious.

Why do we always have to beg for simple truth? On everything? They work for us. What a freakin' sham!

That's because no one believes there is no underlying condition that caused her to come down with pneumonia.

That's because no one believes there is no underlying condition that caused her to come down with pneumonia.

maybe the entire country??

The problem is she's lied all her life about every aspect of her life, and she's lying now, so no one believes she just has pneumonia.

We need to kick this skank to the curb.

Forum List

Back