Are Democrat voters prepared to let a billionaire buy the nomination?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They've spent years decrying the wealthy yet seem ok letting one of the wealthiest men on the planet buy his way in. An OLD WHITE MAN to boot.
In a few short months Bloomberg has already spent nearly a half a billion dollars and at this rate could easily surpass a billion dollars trying to buy his way in.

The lefts duplicity is baffling.
Cry about racism then boot out those of color.
Bitch about the wealthy then change the rules to allow in a billionaire.
Bitch about low wages while approving of the low educated illegals that flood the nation and saturate low wage markets.
Cry endlessly about gloBULL warming while all their candidates take private jets from DC to the same destination(iowa) at the same time. (Hello rideshare anyone?!)

I'd the Democrat part so fractured that it is beyond repair?

They've spent years decrying the wealthy yet seem ok letting one of the wealthiest men on the planet buy his way in. An OLD WHITE MAN to boot.
In a few short months Bloomberg has already spent nearly a half a billion dollars and at this rate could easily surpass a billion dollars trying to buy his way in.

Bitch about low wages while approving of the low educated illegals that flood the nation and saturate low wage markets.
Cry endlessly about gloBULL warming while all their candidates take private jets from DC to the same destination(iowa) at the same time. (Hello rideshare anyone?!)

When all is said and done, the party will temporarily suspend its absurd commitment to PC & Identity Politics if it means beating Trump.

Especially if Bloomberg puts a PC-friendly Veep on the ticket, like Tulsi or Abrams.

• Banned

When all is said and done, the party will temporarily suspend its absurd commitment to PC & Identity Politics if it means beating Trump.

Especially if Bloomberg puts a PC-friendly Veep on the ticket, like Tulsi or Abrams.
So the party truly stands for NOTHING.

And lol at Abrams

I’d rather see Booker or Klobuchar

And lol at Abrams
That's the position it has put itself in.

Yeah, both of those are possible too.

And lol at Abrams

Not true.

Hate Trump, America.

It will be Gavin Newsom I tell ya!

You think I am joking but I am not!!

Damn how blacks has booker let die in Camden? Racist bastard

It will be Gavin Newsom I tell ya!

You think I am joking but I am not!!
Yeah, not impossible.

Let us ALL see what they stand for in April, May, or June, lol.

I like Mac, and I like him a lot. But if indictments come down from the collusion/delusion, I am going to chase this dude all over this board until I catch him!

I think they would vote for Kim Jung-un if they thought it would beat Trump. If the party's only goal is beating Trump it makes a pretty sad statement about the democrat party.

What is wrong with Democrats having a billionaire?

Our billionaire will repeal tax cuts to himself and other billionaires

The ultimate end goal of the democratic party has never wavered, never changed. It seeks absolute power at any cost. A byproduct or consequence of the pursuit of that goal was and remains the radical transformation of America. The democrats never cared about the less fortunate, the minority voter's plight or about queers or any of the rest. For the democrats it's about gaining and maintaining power by any means necessary and available. Bloomberg of course is just another means to that end. His immutable characteristics or financial worth means nothing to them. This is well known or ought to be by every last American capable of semi-complex thought patterns.

And lol at Abrams
I'd suggest Whoopi Goldberg then they would have that 'berg' thing going on their ticket.

It's already done. Like all Communists, the DNC is driven by greed and a lust for power. Bribes bought them off in seconds. Bolshevik Bernie is negotiating with Blooming Idiot right now for how much he'll take to walk away. Leftism and corruption are inseparable.

I have news for both Republicans and Democrats, the nomination for both parties are up for sale to the highest bidder.

You know what some say marks the true beginning of the end of the Roman Empire? It was after the death of Commodus in 192 AD. His successor was a reformer by the name of Pertinax. Pertinax was murdered and replaced by Didius Julianus. Julianus paid for and bought off the praetorian guard. His reign was short lived, but the decline of the Empire was set.

Nah, Grandpa, you can rant about democratic hypocrisy all you want, but we are all in the same boat. Republicans are no different. Like they give a flyin' fig about the middle class.

This country is headed on the wrong track with these billionaires. As the Romans knew, they had their "billionaires" too who bought power. Nearly all failed, and in the case of Didiius Julianus started a course of action that the Roman Empire never recovered from.

There is nothing knew in what is happening to this country. It is the same shit when the populace becomes complacent.

It is where we are though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back