Pelosi Spins Her ‘Impromptu’ SOTU Shredding and Places Blame on… Wait for It.... Wait.... Wait....

Petulance does not play well between the east and west coasts, for any politician really. It makes her look bad and by extension her party; I can understand playing to her constituents and the Dem's base, but they ain't going to do well in November without the Independent voters. And it seems to me all this BS is not going over well with them.

Media my ass.

That stupid bitch had that repulsive stunt planned beforehand.

But because she is a stupid bitch, she didn't foresee the reaction she got. She also doesn't know a thing about the hearts and minds of the American public.

Because she's an elitist. And a stupid bitch.

I have noticed that most politicians in either party are more than willing to take as much credit as they can whether they deserve it or not, but quite adverse to accepting the responsibility (blame) when things didn't go as well as planned. Deception, misinformation, and even disinformation are the tools of their trade. And the media who should be helping us cut through the crap are instead helping to sell the BS that their side is selling. Primarily but not exclusively from the Left IMHO.

THE MEDIA!

Didn’t see that one coming, didja?

Twitter

Dead link
Try again.

upload_2020-2-16_12-57-42.jpeg

So, she tore the pages she wanted to remember? Get out of here! Lol

THE MEDIA!

Didn’t see that one coming, didja?

Twitter

Her precious media has been focusing on the bogus impeachment she started. Now they're not giving enough attention to what the commies are doing? Here's a clue, it's because you people are not doing anything but focusing on trying to silence Trump.

And their utter lack of self awareness continues.

I really have no idea where the left get their balls. Like the global warmists that somehow dismiss their signficant contributions to it as all of them blame republicans and white capitalism on it....as all of them rely on the fossil fuels as much as anyone.

Can anyone tell me where they get their freaking nerve?

How do the democrat millionaires and billionaires manage to convince their pathetic followers that they are somehow....not in the 1%?

Can anyone tell me how all of that happens? Yes, all of that is relevant to ping pong ball eyes. I mean how many hours of the day is she drunk on the wine that is produced from the vineyards she owns?

Forum List

Back