Are conservatives being persecuted here at usmb by liberal moles?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Have you experienced some of the problems I have here at usmb and wondered if it is not some flaming lib who convinced someone at usmb he or she is conservative or at least not anti-conservative, just so as to persecute conservatives?

I have had the following happen:

spell check turned off on some days
Threads I place rightfully in Politics moved to much-less visited Topic sites
Threads moved difficult to find. It may have happened once that I never did find one..

Have you experienced some of the problems I have here at usmb and wondered if it is not some flaming lib who convinced someone at usmb he or she is conservative or at least not anti-conservative, just so as to persecute conservatives?

Threads moved difficult to find. It may have happened once that I never did find one..
:eusa_boohoo:

You outnumber us almost 10 to 1.
What is it that you think us non-mods can do? :auiqs.jpg:

This thread is illustrative of where the right wing movement is currently. Perennial victims and suckers for conspiracy. I miss the days when they were just misled “capitalist at all costs” blowhards.

Who the hell cares if a thread gets moved? Is anyone under the illusion that ANYTHING here is all that important?

We have put in a place a round the clock team of mods just to mess with you specifically. I get the 7-9 shift.

This board is definitely controlled by liberals....all the mods are liberal.

I know exactly what you are talking about...I have expeirienced those things and similar things time and again.....the last one being one of my threads just disappeared.....the mod claimed it had been moved to a different forum but would not say which one(typical) after searching all the forums I realized it had simply been removed....with no real explanation....the real reason being the mod being ignorant as most them are misconstrued the meaning of a word...........after initiating a conversation with the mod he admitted it had not been moved but erased....they cannot even be honest.

This board is heavily loaded against conservatives........their only saving grace they are not as bad as most of the other message boards.

Message boards are dying out....this one is going downhill very quickly now.

This board is definitely controlled by liberals....all the mods are liberal.

I know exactly what you are talking about...I have expeirienced those things and similar things time and again.....the last one being one of my threads just disappeared.....the mod claimed it had been moved to a different forum but would not say which one(typical) after searching all the forums I realized it had simply been removed....with no real explanation....the real reason being the mod being ignorant as most them are misconstrued the meaning of a word...........after initiating a conversation with the mod he admitted it had not been moved but erased....they cannot even be honest.

This board is heavily loaded against conservatives........their only saving grace they are not as bad as most of the other message boards.

Message boards are dying out....this one is going downhill very quickly now.
Do you feel persecuted?

No, no they are not. Thanks for asking

Forum List

Back