Are Black Voters Aware of Hillary's "Q" Agenda?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Do they know that she supports compulsory "education" to encourage children to Question their sexual identities and explore "alternate" life styles? In the past, they haven't been "confused" on this issue...

Do they know that she supports compulsory "education" to encourage children to Question their sexual identities and explore "alternate" life styles? In the past, they haven't been "confused" on this issue...

Actually, I don't really believe that Blacks are aware of very much at all about anything. It's pretty much booze, drugs, and sexual abandon to them.

Actually, I don't really believe that Blacks are aware of very much at all about anything. It's pretty much booze, drugs, and sexual abandon to them.
i can show you many a white person who is the same way....funny how that works aint it?...

That's the kind of comment that I would expect from a premature crack baby who was dropped on his head, beaten and starved by his grade school drop out, KKK member, white trash parents in a run down trailer park in butt-fuck Mississippi. .

Last edited:

That's the kind of comment that I would expect from a premature crack baby who was dropped on his head, beaten and starved by his grade school drop out, KKK member, white trash parents in a run down trailer park in butt-fuck Mississippi. .

Too bad that none of that actually applies to me. Not even the state is correct. My grade school was VPI.

Too bad that none of that actually applies to me. Not even the state is correct. My grade school was VPI.
So you don't even have an excuse for your vile and moronic racism ? And I'm still waiting for the jackass who started this to come up with some actual evidence that Clinton wants to " encourage children to question their sexual identity" what ever the fuck that is even supposed to mean.

So you don't even have an excuse for your vile and moronic racism ? And I'm still waiting for the jackass who started this to come up with some actual evidence that Clinton wants to " encourage children to question their sexual identity" what ever the fuck that is even supposed to mean.

I'm simply a realist. I call a spade a spade. I make excuses for no one.

Then you can't be a human being. But, at least you admit to what you are

Yes, actually I am. My people were one of the 5 Civilized Tribes. There is a question though concerning whether or not the Blacks are actually human beings or were they simply created like the animals were.

Yes, actually I am. My people were one of the 5 Civilized Tribes. There is a question though concerning whether or not the Blacks are actually human beings or were they simply created like the animals were.

That is the most fucked up psychotic shit that I've heard here yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you ask? I thought Drumpf had the Black vote already sown up?
Only the ones who don't serve food.
I dont serve food and the vast majority of Blacks I know dont either and they arent even considering voting for Drumpf. They would rather vote for Clinton while holding their nose than vote for Drumpf.

I dont serve food and the vast majority of Blacks I know dont either and they arent even considering voting for Drumpf. They would rather vote for Clinton while holding their nose than vote for Drumpf.
Then they are Open Border Liberal Neo-Cons.

That is the most fucked up psychotic shit that I've heard here yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's understandable. I already concluded that you lacked any real education.

You might also believe....

Bryan Fischer Says 'There's No Question' That Hillary Clinton 'Has Opened Her Life Up To Demonic Influence'
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/15/2016 11:01 am
On his radio program yesterday, Bryan Fischer took a call from a listener who floated the theory that Hillary Clinton's recent bout of pneumonia was really a sign that a demon "has latched on to her." While Fischer was not able to diagnose whether Clinton's illness was demonic in nature, he did say that "it's certainly possible that there is some kind of demonic influence in her life."

"I think it's almost inevitable," Fischer said, "given what she's done with her life and the things that she's done. You can open the doorway of your life to demonic presences in a lot of different ways and a lot of them are things that Hillary Clinton has done. So there's no question, from a biblical standpoint, that she herself has opened her life up to demonic influence." Bryan Fischer Says 'There's No Question' That Hillary Clinton 'Has Opened Her Life Up To Demonic Influence'

Is this where you get your horseshit from?

Right-Wing Group: LGBT-Inclusive Schools Are 'Abusive Of Children'
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 5/13/2015 12:05 pm
When he’s not bravely stopping terrorist attacks, warning of a nonexistent ISIS base in Mexico or coming up with new Benghazi conspiracy theories, Tom Fitton of the conservative group Judicial Watch is fighting LGBT nondiscrimination measures in public schools.

Fitton spoke to Family Research Council President Tony Perkins on yesterday’s edition of “Washington Watch” about the Fairfax County, Virginia, school board’s recent decision to add protections for gender identity to its nondiscrimination policy, a move which triggered a right-wing backlash, one joined by Fitton.

“I don’t know about you and I’m sure parents out there listening here agree, they don’t want their children in classrooms where kids are being messed with by having teachers call a child by the wrong gender,” Fitton said. “It’s abusive of the children. Assuming they have a true psychological issue, body dysphoria or dysmorphia, whatever you’d like to call it, as a result the whole school gets changed and everything gets turned up on its head, it’s an abuse of the child and an abuse of the other children who are being confused and traumatized by having this confusion enter their classrooms.” Right-Wing Group: LGBT-Inclusive Schools Are 'Abusive Of Children'

Then they are Open Border Liberal Neo-Cons.
So then you agree Drumpf doesnt have the Black vote sown up as he claimed?

Moor lunacy from the far right wing nuts:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/category/topics/sex-ed

Still waiting for you to post Clinton's policy on sex ed and gender identity.

Forum List

Back