Are Americans Really Starving?

Mostly this myth is pushed by feedingamerica.org a group that, like any global warming "cause" solicits funding by getting people to believe a myth.

fat_people_on_scooters_171.jpg

?

He's headed for a Tea Party rally to demand that the government keep its hands off his SSDI.

lol

First off - a pill is completely silly. There is no magical 'motivation' pill and we don't need to look for a pill that solves lack of motivation. The last thing that society needs is yet another drug to solve problems associated with simply being human.

I be done with you. You be fucking stupid. Even if you can read.

You think brain researchers are not looking at the areas of the brain responsible for learning? And how to effect that region for the good. Then you need to do a bit if reading yourself.

You think factors like parents reading and parents reading to young kids does not effect a kids ability to read and desire to read, you be fucking stupid and need to do some reading on the topic instead of making up stupid shit like you do.

You seem to think a lack of reading skills is not a real big problem. It is.

And I think you are a real big fucking idiot.
And I am correct in both regards.
"You be fucking stupid"

LOL. That is rather funny. Be done with me zeke - no one actually cares because you don't actually bring anything logical to this board at all anyway. I am sorry that you are unable to articulate an actual argument but not surprised in the least. Go on, scurry away and believe that you are superior. Those reading the comments here are well aware of how vapid your comments are.

First off - a pill is completely silly. There is no magical 'motivation' pill and we don't need to look for a pill that solves lack of motivation. The last thing that society needs is yet another drug to solve problems associated with simply being human.

I be done with you. You be fucking stupid. Even if you can read.

You think brain researchers are not looking at the areas of the brain responsible for learning? And how to effect that region for the good. Then you need to do a bit if reading yourself.

You think factors like parents reading and parents reading to young kids does not effect a kids ability to read and desire to read, you be fucking stupid and need to do some reading on the topic instead of making up stupid shit like you do.

You seem to think a lack of reading skills is not a real big problem. It is.

And I think you are a real big fucking idiot.
And I am correct in both regards.

Amazing how you Leftists see a profit motive in everything except the psychotropic drugs prescribed for our children. Then it's a charity.
And how we need a magical pill to solve all our problems. That is not a 'left' problem though but a societal one that we seem to be going through now. We dont want to work for it - why should we when we can just pop a pill.

This nation is fast becoming pathetic.

no one actually cares because you don't actually bring anything logical to this board at all anyway.

This is how fucking stupid you are. You think trying to solve the problem of illiteracy is not worthy of trying to find a solution.

You think illiterate parents are going to raise literate children.

You think those adults who can barely read should just go out there and learn to read. Like it isn't a problem

Like I said, somehow you were able to learn to read. Unfortunately that didn't increase your intelligence.
You must be a "con"servative.

And in case you missed it, big pharma is solving a lot of problems with pills.
And to a company they would really like it if they could figure out a way to increase reading skills by medication.
Think of the sales. Think of the money to be made. Think of the advantages of a literate society.

Nah, I take that back. A thinking, literate society would be the end of the Republican party. NO wonder you are against literacy in America.

This is how fucking stupid you are. You think trying to solve the problem of illiteracy is not worthy of trying to find a solution.

You think illiterate parents are going to raise literate children.

You think those adults who can barely read should just go out there and learn to read. Like it isn't a problem

Like I said, somehow you were able to learn to read. Unfortunately that didn't increase your intelligence.
You must be a "con"servative.

And in case you missed it, big pharma is solving a lot of problems with pills.
And to a company they would really like it if they could figure out a way to increase reading skills by medication.
Think of the sales. Think of the money to be made. Think of the advantages of a literate society.

Nah, I take that back. A thinking, literate society would be the end of the Republican party. NO wonder you are against literacy in America.
Bizarre post. Of course illiterate parents can raise literate children, and obviously do. Since illiteracy and semi-literacy relate directly to poverty, a society without them would be a blow to Democrats. One only has to look at the demographics of Democrat voters. It really is that simple.

Forum List

Back