Arabs get back West Bank land!!!

Well at least we established that not only have Palestinians NOT been tolerant of Christians, but in fact they've tried to commit genocide on them.

I'm glad we got that one out of the way. Maybe now Mr. Tinmore will stop telling everybody how nice Palestinians are to Christians.

We are only getting part of that story.

When are y'all going to put it in context?
What part is that, your claim that the Israelis "kicked them out" and they didn't actually "invade" Lebanon. So because the Israelis "kicked" them out that means they get to slaughter all the native Christians of the land?

God bless Israel with the savages it has to deal with.

Kondor3, Roudy, et al,

Sometimes, you guys drive me crazy.

"...God bless Israel with the savages it has to deal with."
Amen.
(COMMENT)

Just as the Allied Powers found it, in the best interest of humanity, necessary to protect and preserve the Jewish culture through the establishment of the Jewish National Home, --- so it is that we must find a way to protect and preserve the Palestinian culture. Preferably we should consider something, besides a zoo cage.

While many would ascribe characteristics like cruel, uncivilized, barbarous and brutal to this culture; which has an established history of such activities, there must be a long term solution to connect the moral and behavior standards of the surrounding cultures that reject all forms of violence and terrorism and advocates the protection of human rights. But this would be a major change to their humanitarian heritage; a Herculean task.

What makes it so hard is that even the culture itself defines itself as Jihadist in nature and Fedayeen at heart; even today. And they are very proud of being Jihadist and Fedayeen. How do you change an half century long attitude that says:
“The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child."

It is like trying to domesticate a Great White Shark; they contain in their population hungry predator psychopaths. And they are quite proud of it.

• THE PALESTINIAN: "No one has the right to condemn the resistance for any of the methods that it adopts, because it knows better than everyone else what is good for it and for its noble objectives."
  • THE UNITED NATIONS: Nothing can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts.

You can decide which is civilized and which is savage. But the question becomes, how do we alter the mental paradigm such that the Palestinian comes to the same conclusion.

Most Respectfully,
R

In rare case, Palestinians reclaim settlement land

the land was stolen in the 1970s.

settlements were built there, but removed a few years ago.

..but Israel refused to give back the land to its rightful owners.

Finally, the courts have decided to give the land back to its owners and today they reclaimed their land.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE!!!!!!!

You have been asked five times to provide links to support anything you say. You have not. That washes away everything you said. Your arguments are empty noise.

InternetLinks-400x180.jpg

Kondor3, Roudy, et al,

Amen.
(COMMENT)

Just as the Allied Powers found it, in the best interest of humanity, necessary to protect and preserve the Jewish culture through the establishment of the Jewish National Home, --- so it is that we must find a way to protect and preserve the Palestinian culture. Preferably we should consider something, besides a zoo cage.

While many would ascribe characteristics like cruel, uncivilized, barbarous and brutal to this culture; which has an established history of such activities, there must be a long term solution to connect the moral and behavior standards of the surrounding cultures that reject all forms of violence and terrorism and advocates the protection of human rights. But this would be a major change to their humanitarian heritage; a Herculean task.

What makes it so hard is that even the culture itself defines itself as Jihadist in nature and Fedayeen at heart; even today. And they are very proud of being Jihadist and Fedayeen. How do you change an half century long attitude that says:
“The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child."

It is like trying to domesticate a Great White Shark; they contain in their population hungry predator psychopaths. And they are quite proud of it.

• THE PALESTINIAN: "No one has the right to condemn the resistance for any of the methods that it adopts, because it knows better than everyone else what is good for it and for its noble objectives."
  • THE UNITED NATIONS: Nothing can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts.

You can decide which is civilized and which is savage. But the question becomes, how do we alter the mental paradigm such that the Palestinian comes to the same conclusion.

Most Respectfully,
R

What's with your opening statement ? Why do they drive you crazy ?

toastman, et al,

Yes, crazy.

Kondor3, Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(LAUGHING)

The psychiatrist asked the Palestinian a few questions, took some notes then sat thinking in silence for a few minutes with a puzzled look on his face.

Suddenly, the psychiatrist looked up with an expression of delight and said, "Um, I think your problem is low self-esteem. It is very common among losers."​

No insult intended. But when I read some of these exchanges, I just start chuckling. It's been that kind of day.

v/r
R

"...But the question becomes, how do we alter the mental paradigm such that the Palestinian comes to the same conclusion..."
I, for one, have never believed in such a possibility. My basis for that judgment is the Absolutism and Intransigence which dominates their mindset, the Death-Trip Fanaticism and Fascist Roots by which they organized decades ago and by which they sustain their Collective Mentality, and their extremist interpretation of a religious belief-system which is saturated with permissions and examples of engaging in war and committing acts of violence in their name of their vision of the godhead and in defense of their co-religionists, and the Intolerance inherent in that belief-system, all protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

I do not believe that the Collective Palestinian can be coaxed out of his collective delusion and detachment from reality and mental illness.

But that's just me.

Last edited:
It's palistanian occupational occupation, of course.
Sure they did, they lost their minds from reading the 164 passages promoting Jihad in the Qur'an. Since there is no way to deprogrammed, ending them is the only remaining option.
religion+of+peace+poster.jpg
Only a Right wing wack job would believe that the un-armed Palestinians disappearance would make Israel secure, ...
Since when has the un been arming palistanians?

Kondor3, Roudy, et al,

Amen.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Why is this a surprise? Muslims have been behaving like this for centuries.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

toastman, et al,

Yes, crazy.

Kondor3, Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(LAUGHING)

The psychiatrist asked the Palestinian a few questions, took some notes then sat thinking in silence for a few minutes with a puzzled look on his face.

Suddenly, the psychiatrist looked up with an expression of delight and said, "Um, I think your problem is low self-esteem. It is very common among losers."​

No insult intended. But when I read some of these exchanges, I just start chuckling. It's been that kind of day.

v/r
R

Hey, Rocco. I read the comment (really great stuff) that Kondor3 made and I agree completely.

I don’t want to start a debate over Christian or Judaic legal / social doctrines but wish to show that for better or for worse, those legal / social thoughts have tended to adapt with the times. In the case of Islam, however, Moslems are essentially legally obliged to make do with doctrines that are unchanged since the time of islam’s inventor. Hence, there are serious debates among (proceeding alphabetically and including but not limited to, Ayatollahs, Emirs, Imams, prayer leader, Sheiks, …) and particularly among Sunni Death Cultists, about subjects we would find ridiculous, such as whether sharia allows or forbids singing.

Music and Singing: A Detailed Fatwa

This legal stagnation has led to a situation in which Islamic law has become progressively more separated from the underlying social realities of the times. This is the unavoidable outcome of such strict conservatism. The growing distance and tension between Islamist legal thought and the ever-changing circumstances of the times is reflected in the self-destructive and regressive social climate that haunts the Islamist Middle East that is now obvious to even the most casual observers. That pathology has produced an extremist reaction. The 20th and 21st centuries provide the most lurid examples of these, but the roots of this extremism are actually in the 19th century, when modernity was more or less forced upon the Islamic world by Europe.

Not at all coincidentally, Wahabbism, the principle sect of Islam in today’s Saudi Arabia, which was formally put forth in the 18th century, came into its own within the Arab world in the 19th. Assassinations of British officials in India by Wahabbi fanatics are attested to during this period, and the Wahabbi ibn Saud began his initial conquests of Arabia and founded his dynasty at the dawn of the 19th century, right as the Ottoman Empire began to formulate its modernizing Tanzimat reforms. Still throughout the 19th and 20th centuries, it would be fair to say that Wahabbism was mostly an obscure, though radical, sect practiced mostly by Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula.

In terms of the Arab world, that fact is still mostly true – Wahabbism itself is little more favored today in the Middle East than it was 50 or 100 years ago, even with the surge in popularity of Al Qaeda prior to the 2nd Iraq war. On the other hand, many of the goals and methods of Wahabbism, including the establishment of a worldwide caliphate and the justification of violence against infidels, are more accepted among Middle Easterners than they used to be. Though these ideas have always been a part of Islamic doctrine, they had mostly been abandoned as impracticable in the dominions of the Ottoman Empire and Persian monarchy in the 19th century. That such a radical return to the past is possible only highlights the extreme conservatism of Islamic law. In fact, the most prominent symbol of modern-day Islamism, the burqa, is only a product of the 1970s. In many ways, as Mark Steyn and others have pointed out, the “reform” of Islam has already taken place, and Wahabbism is it.

toastman, et al,

Yes, crazy.

(LAUGHING)

v/r
R

Hey, Rocco. I read the comment (really great stuff) that Kondor3 made and I agree completely.

I don’t want to start a debate over Christian or Judaic legal / social doctrines but wish to show that for better or for worse, those legal / social thoughts have tended to adapt with the times. In the case of Islam, however, Moslems are essentially legally obliged to make do with doctrines that are unchanged since the time of islam’s inventor. Hence, there are serious debates among (proceeding alphabetically and including but not limited to, Ayatollahs, Emirs, Imams, prayer leader, Sheiks, …) and particularly among Sunni Death Cultists, about subjects we would find ridiculous, such as whether sharia allows or forbids singing.

This legal stagnation has led to a situation in which Islamic law has become progressively more separated from the underlying social realities of the times. This is the unavoidable outcome of such strict conservatism. The growing distance and tension between Islamist legal thought and the ever-changing circumstances of the times is reflected in the self-destructive and regressive social climate that haunts the Islamist Middle East that is now obvious to even the most casual observers. That pathology has produced an extremist reaction. The 20th and 21st centuries provide the most lurid examples of these, but the roots of this extremism are actually in the 19th century, when modernity was more or less forced upon the Islamic world by Europe.

Not at all coincidentally, Wahabbism, the principle sect of Islam in today’s Saudi Arabia, which was formally put forth in the 18th century, came into its own within the Arab world in the 19th. Assassinations of British officials in India by Wahabbi fanatics are attested to during this period, and the Wahabbi ibn Saud began his initial conquests of Arabia and founded his dynasty at the dawn of the 19th century, right as the Ottoman Empire began to formulate its modernizing Tanzimat reforms. Still throughout the 19th and 20th centuries, it would be fair to say that Wahabbism was mostly an obscure, though radical, sect practiced mostly by Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula.

In terms of the Arab world, that fact is still mostly true – Wahabbism itself is little more favored today in the Middle East than it was 50 or 100 years ago, even with the surge in popularity of Al Qaeda prior to the 2nd Iraq war. On the other hand, many of the goals and methods of Wahabbism, including the establishment of a worldwide caliphate and the justification of violence against infidels, are more accepted among Middle Easterners than they used to be. Though these ideas have always been a part of Islamic doctrine, they had mostly been abandoned as impracticable in the dominions of the Ottoman Empire and Persian monarchy in the 19th century. That such a radical return to the past is possible only highlights the extreme conservatism of Islamic law. In fact, the most prominent symbol of modern-day Islamism, the burqa, is only a product of the 1970s. In many ways, as Mark Steyn and others have pointed out, the “reform” of Islam has already taken place, and Wahabbism is it.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Islam, 2013 - "Welcome to the 7th Century, AD.

toastman, et al,

Yes, crazy.

(LAUGHING)

v/r
R

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Islam, 2013 - "Welcome to the 7th Century, AD.

In Gaza: Celebrate Child Day with Farah who has been working very hard to make this festival a great success for the children of Gaza! What is her purpose? To give children a day of play, music and joy!

Gaza starts @ 33:40

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrdsLf4n5Ug]36 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

toastman, et al,

Yes, crazy.

(LAUGHING)

v/r
R

There's lots of fun stuff over at fatwa central

FatwaIslam.Com : Women Posting in Internet Discussions

Women Posting in Internet Discussions

[Q]: Some of the sisters write knowledge-based speech in some of the websites, and they refute some of the writers with regards to their statements. So what is you opinion concerning this?

[A]: I advise every Muslim woman, the Salafee women especially to not delve into this affair. Firstly: Due to what is in it from the wasting of time. Secondly: It exposes her to being the object of ridicule and amusement for the reckless ones and those with diseased hearts. And if she absolutely must do this, then she must suffice with listening to the knowledge-based lessons from those who are known for knowledge, practice of the Religion and excellence. Likewise, there is nothing to prevent her from spreading the statements and fataawaa of the noble Scholars so that her brothers and sisters may benefit from them.

[Q]: What are the general rules for sisters speaking with brothers, or vice-versa on the internet?

[A]: Where were you from our answer?! We advise with the abandonment of this affair! This affair of discussions, mutual exchanges, perceptions and sensations [(oh my... "sensations" -ed.)] as I have mentioned previously. Secondly, and this is what I add as an answer to your question, I say that many of those who have diseased hearts enter into the programmes of women with the names of women: Umm so and so!! Umm so and so!! Indeed, he names himself with the name of a woman! And their intended purpose is to enjoyment through harming the Muslim women.

Shaykh `Ubayd al-Jaabiree

Forum List

Back