Arab Treatment Of Palestinians

The Palestinians are hated by the West as a result of pro-Israeli propaganda. The other Arabs dislike the Palestinians because, with the Lebanese, they were the most educated and westernized Arabs in the Middle East. When I was stationed in Saudi Arabia, most of our TCNs that did administrative and general managerial work i.e. handling villa/housing leases and maintenance, running the supply depot etc. were refugee Palestinians. They spoke and could write in English and worked hard. They were looked on as too Western by the Saudis.

Well again, the Palestinians are the ones that are guilty of intentionally target schools and women and children, while hiding their weapons and rockets in....(drum roll please)...SCHOOLS!.
I love how committed you are in finding new layers of stupid.

Do you know why the rockets (Palestinian militant groups fire) are considered a war crime? Because they're classified as "indiscriminant weapons".

Do you know what an indiscriminant weapon is? It is a weapon you cannot target, because it doesn't have any guidance system.

Ergo, the Pals couldn't target anything, even if they wanted to.

So go ahead, stupid, tell us what they're guilty of?

I bet you blame them for your Mufti fetish?

When you see stuff like this goin on -- if you don't get a sense of urgency about fixing it TODAY -- you're committing an entire generation to despair and pain. Gripes me when the UN has failed to do anything to provide safe areas in the region. But the UN is the wrong collection of states for the job and never actually succeeded in their interventions. The OP is correct (and I assume written by an Arab with some inside baseball) The Arab countries have NEVER felt an urgency to assist in a permanent homeland for the Palis and IMO are as culpable as Israel on the whole for the current dismal state of Palestinians.
That's like blaming the rape victim, because she was wearing a red dress.

Intervening in removing Assad is one hell of a stupid move. Even tho - he's responsible for atrocities like the Pali refugee camp and other places he thinks his "monsters" are hiding.. It's clear that these crises are caused by creating wounds and vacuums of power. In that region, the folks EXPECT a powerful tyrant to be the leadership.
That's why the Likud Party is still in power.

You need that to keep the agitators out and the factions from killing each other. You WORK with these regimes to open them up to accountibility, but you don't simply barge in -- remove the power and call it a day.
Where's Israeli accountability?

Probably the way Assad saw it -- he had no issue with the Pali settlement UNTIL 33 warring factions showed up to fight against him and each other. Syria was in talks with Israel before the hostilities. And he was turning away from Iran in large measure. I AIN'T defending the guy.. There just is limited material to work with in those countries.
Assad talking to the Israeli's, is like Roosevelt talking to the Japanese in '41 before December 6.

Well again, the Palestinians are the ones that are guilty of intentionally target schools and women and children, while hiding their weapons and rockets in....(drum roll please)...SCHOOLS!.
I love how committed you are in finding new layers of stupid.

Do you know why the rockets (Palestinian militant groups fire) are considered a war crime? Because they're classified as "indiscriminant weapons".

Do you know what an indiscriminant weapon is? It is a weapon you cannot target, because it doesn't have any guidance system.

Ergo, the Pals couldn't target anything, even if they wanted to.

So go ahead, stupid, tell us what they're guilty of?

I bet you blame them for your Mufti fetish?

So when they point their rockets towards Israeli cities, they don't really mean to kill Israelis? Ha ha ha. Bigmouth with the low IQ has spoken again! Ergo, FUCK OFF.

When you see stuff like this goin on -- if you don't get a sense of urgency about fixing it TODAY -- you're committing an entire generation to despair and pain. Gripes me when the UN has failed to do anything to provide safe areas in the region. But the UN is the wrong collection of states for the job and never actually succeeded in their interventions. The OP is correct (and I assume written by an Arab with some inside baseball) The Arab countries have NEVER felt an urgency to assist in a permanent homeland for the Palis and IMO are as culpable as Israel on the whole for the current dismal state of Palestinians.

Intervening in removing Assad is one hell of a stupid move. Even tho - he's responsible for atrocities like the Pali refugee camp and other places he thinks his "monsters" are hiding.. It's clear that these crises are caused by creating wounds and vacuums of power. In that region, the folks EXPECT a powerful tyrant to be the leadership.

You need that to keep the agitators out and the factions from killing each other. You WORK with these regimes to open them up to accountibility, but you don't simply barge in -- remove the power and call it a day.

Probably the way Assad saw it -- he had no issue with the Pali settlement UNTIL 33 warring factions showed up to fight against him and each other. Syria was in talks with Israel before the hostilities. And he was turning away from Iran in large measure. I AIN'T defending the guy.. There just is limited material to work with in those countries.
Assad talking to the Israeli's, is like Roosevelt talking to the Japanese in '41 before December 6.

zzzzzz. All this bullshit trying to justify Palestinian terrorism.

Lot of deflection about Israel when Palestinians are being brutally targeted and murdered somewhere else. Are you not aware of their current situation in Syria? Do you think having pressures on Palestinian refugees ELSEWHERE doesn't deserve a minute of your time?

Instead -- you liken the Likud party to Sadam Hussein, Khadafi, and Assad. Don't think the governing principles are any where near the same. There's no INTERNAL divisions in Israel that would split it in an instance. There's just an unfortunate occupation that's gone on way too long on a people who are actually ARE SPLIT and fight amongst each other for power. So by my theory that Arabs lead strong leadership -- maybe THEY will eventually choose a tyrant to keep the blood off their ground.. WHEN it is their ground. And that tyrant will answer not to Israel -- but to the entire neighborhood and the world.. It's the Arab way...

It's ironic, but in the absence of the Palestinians becoming a brand of Zionist and focusing on creating a safe homeland for ALL of them (including the ones dying TODAY in Syria) --- Israel could very much end up doing much of their work for them. In some fashion, the REGION might have to create Palestine for them and let them experience the comfort and security that comes with living in peace in their OWN land.

The Palestinians are hated by the West as a result of pro-Israeli propaganda. The other Arabs dislike the Palestinians because, with the Lebanese, they were the most educated and westernized Arabs in the Middle East. When I was stationed in Saudi Arabia, most of our TCNs that did administrative and general managerial work i.e. handling villa/housing leases and maintenance, running the supply depot etc. were refugee Palestinians. They spoke and could write in English and worked hard. They were looked on as too Western by the Saudis.

Interesting - I never heard that before.

That first line is absurd on it's face. Wouldn't play outside of the cult of hate you live in. Palestinians are NOT KNOWN by Israeli propaganda. Maybe you're trying to clean that up a bit because you heard it somewhere in it's ORIGINAL form.. Something like "Palestinians are hated by the West .... because of JEWISH propaganda. And you're just ready to come out of the closet yet..

And speaking of closets. The Arabian peninsula has most of the best educated Arabs in the region. And the Saudis are "closet Westerners".. When they're in their Hollywood mansions, dragging Porches down the streets at 80mph and subsidizing the strip clubs and doing Allah knows what behind those iron gates of the Demon West, I'm sure there are times they would consider never going home.

Really no excuses there for the cool relations between Palis and other Arabs today. I'll wager even the King of Jordan is now thinking of participating again in settling this issue once and for all. So the REGION can form bonds and alliances. That's the global pattern that can't be ignored. Be it the EU or SE Asia or "the Americas" --- the way to prosper is to have great neighbors and a stake in each other's future.

Hate to rain on your gloom and doom. But solving any of this is gonna involve folks forcing themselves to be optimistic. And of course -- that kind of leaves you out..

In the 1970s, Saudis, excluding the princes, were among the most backward people on earth. I was on a Saudia flight from Jeddah to Riyadh where a sheik's servant lit a fire in the aisle to make tea for him. You don't know what you are talking about.

"Palestinians are NOT KNOWN by Israeli propaganda."

Oh dear. Did you really mean that?

"Palestiians are educated" ha ha ha ho ho ho... yeah well, after years of living around Israelis, some of the most educated and intelligent people on earth, who helped Palestinians establish their schools and universities naively thinking that maybe it would help change their barbaric Islamic mindset. Did it help? Doesn't look like it. Their hatred and thirst for blood was more powerful. Islam demands blood.

Lot of deflection about Israel when Palestinians are being brutally targeted and murdered somewhere else. Are you not aware of their current situation in Syria? Do you think having pressures on Palestinian refugees ELSEWHERE doesn't deserve a minute of your time?
This entire thread is a deflection from the real Palestinian problem. No one brutally targets and murders them more than Israel. Even in Syria, where the problem is exacerbated by Israel in the form of a dozen missile strikes by the IDF, a field hospital they set up in the Golan Heights to take in wounded terrorists and the material aid they keep giving the rebels.

How can you talk about how other countries are treating the Pals, when the one next door is actively trying to start a civil war just across the border? And how could you even mention "refugees", without bringing up the "right of return"?

Instead -- you liken the Likud party to Sadam Hussein, Khadafi, and Assad. Don't think the governing principles are any where near the same. There's no INTERNAL divisions in Israel that would split it in an instance. There's just an unfortunate occupation that's gone on way too long on a people who are actually ARE SPLIT and fight amongst each other for power. So by my theory that Arabs lead strong leadership -- maybe THEY will eventually choose a tyrant to keep the blood off their ground.. WHEN it is their ground. And that tyrant will answer not to Israel -- but to the entire neighborhood and the world.. It's the Arab way...
No internal divisions in Israel?

In Israel, you have 3 divisions:
  1. normal people
  2. the Israeli right
  3. psychotic settlers

It's ironic, but in the absence of the Palestinians becoming a brand of Zionist and focusing on creating a safe homeland for ALL of them (including the ones dying TODAY in Syria) --- Israel could very much end up doing much of their work for them. In some fashion, the REGION might have to create Palestine for them and let them experience the comfort and security that comes with living in peace in their OWN land.
A population under occupation, cannot "create" anything. Especially, if the occupiers won't allow it. How can they live in peace, when Israel keeps bombing the shit out of them, week after week, year after year?

The one thing other Arab countries are all in agreement on, is calling an end to Israeli tyranny against the Pals. That is the single biggest issue in the ME for other Arab countries.

But instead of addressing that, we keep creating bullshit threads like this one.

Forum List

Back