Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
By Michael Steininger
June 2, 2011
Jewish World Review

eiffel-tower-cp-RTR2509M.jpg

Excerpt:

France wants to overhaul the Schengen agreement, which allows free movement across European borders. A key issue: including large groups of immigrants among the potential 'threats to public order' that allow temporary internal border controls.​

LINK

Yes, the couple looking at the Eiffel Tower seem like a huge threat. :cuckoo:
I hadn't thoght of it-- but now that you mention it...
aren't Radical Muslims the biggest threat to EU institutions?

Don't even 'moderate' Muslims threaten to change the Skyline of Europe with Minarets?
Is not 'Mohammed' the most common baby name in several Major EU cities? (Brussels, Paris, Birmingham, etc)
-
-

Last edited:
I hadn't thoght of it-- but now that you mention it...
aren't Radical Muslims the biggest threat to EU institutions?

Don't even 'moderate' Muslims threaten to change the Skyline of Europe with Minarets?
Is not 'Mohammed' the most common baby name in several Major EU cities? (Brussels, Paris, Birmingham, etc)
-
-

Yes!

And why do they insist on wearing those funny black sheets in mid summer? I bet they only wear them so they can conceal rocket launchers, or smuggle other muslims across borders undetected. And just look at that guy pointing out the Eiffel Tower's weakest points! "If we crash a plane into it right there. it should topple symbolically towards the west!" What more proof could anyone possibly need?

Oh Look!

Two Idiotic posts/Strawmen based on the premise that the main threat from Islam is the .0001% who are terrorists, Instead of the Real problem, that a Majority are Literalists who hold intolerant and and incompatible ideas with Western society. And who are making giant gains demographically changing the face of Europe. (for one)

I'd like to look under that Burka and see if there is a man there with explosives strapped to him.

I mean that's how it's done. I've seen the results. The heads of men blown off of the exploded body of burka clad supposed women.

Say no to the burka and hijab in the West.

Not at all. I have seen the heads of men blown off of their bodies which were burka clad. This does happen and often. I can't post the photos here but if you say it isn't true then I'll make a photo layout and post a link.

Do you say that it doesn't?

It was July. My daughter was 8 years old and her US citizenship was finally approved. My husband suggested that we celebrate the fourth of July in Boston, his hometown. Perfect. A Boston fourth of July – there’s no better place to celebrate!

We had a wonderful time. Homes all decked out in red, white and blue. Picnics and Bar-B-Ques. Even a neighborhood parade (she decorated her scooter with streamers and rode with her cousins) that ended at the local park. Sack races and egg tosses. Pony rides and sno-cones. And the fireworks? Amazing!

We spent a week in the Boston area so we had plenty of time for sight-seeing. One particular afternoon, shopping at Faneuil Hall Marketplace, we all split up. Everyone wanted to see something different. When we met back up my mother-in-law was agitated.

“See? That person there? In the burka? It’s a man.”

Her husband scoffed. My husband laughed and called her paranoid.

“No. Look at his hands. His shoes. It’s a man under there. We should do something.”

She was right. Thick, hairy arms. Thick, hairy fingers. Large, black work boots. He noticed us staring and he scuttled away.

“What should we do, Mom?” my husband asked, “He wasn’t doing anything wrong. And besides, we’re not sure it was a man anyway.”

My mother-in-law was still upset. She had been watching him for some time. He appeared to be fascinated with the crowds and the buildings. We just brushed off her concerns. The date was July, 2001.

Two months later, America’s greatest tragedy happened. And the two planes that crashed into the World Trade Center originated in Boston.

Before 9/11, if you had asked me whether women should be banned from wearing burkas in this country I would have defended their every right to freely express their beliefs.

But now? No. No way. Never.

It’s a mask. Plain and simple. And in this country, we don’t wear masks when we’re in public. You are welcome to wear your mask on Halloween. But on every other day? No. In this culture, a mask in unacceptable on a daily basis. It conceals our identity and arouses suspicion. As angelcel pointed out, “If I were to go and live in a different culture I would accept that I should abide by the rules and accept the creeds and standards of that culture.”

Isn’t A Burka Simply A Mask? | Theycallmejane's Blog

Oh Look!

Two Idiotic posts/Strawmen based on the premise that the main threat from Islam is the .0001% who are terrorists, Instead of the Real problem, that a Majority are Literalists who hold intolerant and and incompatible ideas with Western society. And who are making giant gains demographically changing the face of Europe. (for one)

A strawman? Seriously? If you can't tell the difference between a strawman and a joke about a picture I can see you're going to be a bundle of fun.

Welcome to the board, thanks for the neg rep and try not to get your panties in a wad so much.

Oh Look!

Seems to me that you are in desperate need of a sense of humour transplant! :eusa_eh:

Oh Look!

Seems to me that you are in desperate need of a sense of humour transplant! :eusa_eh:

He does, doesn't he? German maybe?

Forum List

Back