Arab Muslims in Israel Can't be Trusted With a Shovel.

AS far as I'm concerned Israel has started a war again. Not the Arabs , but Israel.

AS far as I'm concerned Israel has started a war again. Not the Arabs , but Israel.

Really.... LOL.... So the murder of several Israelis in the last few weeks, that's not starting a war.... but taking a bulldozer... that's war right there.

I support Israel. Clearly they need to push these murdering trash out of the country, and eliminating their jobs is a great way to do it. Force them all out.

Ever thought that you are wrong and that you are supporting terrorism, this means that you are leaving yourself wide open to arrest and possible lethal injection. Easy enough for Homeland Security to find your name and address and have you disappear one night.

By the way the arabs started the war in 1921 and it has never stopped.

Ever thought that you are wrong and that you are supporting terrorism, this means that you are leaving yourself wide open to arrest and possible lethal injection. Easy enough for Homeland Security to find your name and address and have you disappear one night.
Papiere, bitte...

Well color us surprised you of all people feel that way

Even more garbage in their papers today, they want 2 bodies back from 2014 war or the 3 leaders of Hamas will die. Really thousands of Arabs are in Israel prison without being accused of any crimes. Shutting down their quarries was just another thing to piss off the Arabs.

Israel wants a war with the Palestinians and also Hezbollah in Lebanon ,playing their war games in the Golan, egging everyone on.

How the Zionist in Palestine can go on with their merry life's, while they are the cause of much suffering is unfathomable.

Really.... LOL.... So the murder of several Israelis in the last few weeks, that's not starting a war.... but taking a bulldozer... that's war right there.

I support Israel. Clearly they need to push these murdering trash out of the country, and eliminating their jobs is a great way to do it. Force them all out.

Average 75 dead arabs to 1 dead Zionist, can't shed a tear for that Zionist.

Works for me. Let them die. I will support Israel, until the entire land of Israel, is back under the control of the Jewish people, the rightful owners of the land.

Besides that, the Pales strap bombs to their own kids. They murder innocent children. They kill people who have done nothing wrong. Israel response with force, because these people are dogs, and need put down.

If the Pales, had done nothing to deserve it, then you would have more of an argument.

ramallah.orgy.blood.jpg

See the blood on that man hands? You know what the horrible terrible jew did, to deserve his being beaten to death? He got off on the wrong exit on the highway. That's it.

And you think I care it's 75 to 1? Look at all those people supporting the murderer. No, 75 to 1 is about right. Exactly what it should be.

Well color us surprised you of all people feel that way

Even more garbage in their papers today, they want 2 bodies back from 2014 war or the 3 leaders of Hamas will die. Really thousands of Arabs are in Israel prison without being accused of any crimes. Shutting down their quarries was just another thing to piss off the Arabs.

Israel wants a war with the Palestinians and also Hezbollah in Lebanon ,playing their war games in the Golan, egging everyone on.

How the Zionist in Palestine can go on with their merry life's, while they are the cause of much suffering is unfathomable.

Look at the maps old girl and see that the Golan is not in Lebanon where hezbollocks are.

Have you a LINK to your claims or will you just keep posting these LIES.

If the arab's didn't start the wars they would not get killed, it is as simple as that. Has the imam given them all plastic keys to open the gates of heaven with ?

Thats because your just dumb enough to buy into all the Arab Muslim lies

Now had you actually educated yourself I'm sure you might feel differently

The lies come from your Hasbara handlers Bison. From the manner in which you write, it seems education has passed you by.

The hostile Arab Muslim hasbara is legendary.

For instance that previous was from the same guy who insists every jew in Israel came from Europe LOL

And he complains about my English LOL

Is that really the best you can do Monty ole Bean

The lies come from your Hasbara handlers Bison. From the manner in which you write, it seems education has passed you by.

Funny because the information I got, come from Muslim sources celebrating the murder of the Jew.

If all my information is lies, then Muslims are the liars.

Once again team Palestine is stuck for a rebuttal and sends in freddy to claim hasbara, The term has been worn out by over-use and is no longer valid.

israel%20flag%20waving%20animation.gif

He's desperate and can't think of anything so he just slips into another childish tantrum.

Typical of the Arab Muslim way.

When logic and fairness aren't to your liking, fling shit and see if that works. Were we any closer, I wouldn't put it past him to act just like the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists he supports and become violent.

Its just their way.

Goes perfectly with the thread title, I wouldn't trust that fool with a shovel let alone any quarrying machinery

Once again team Palestine is stuck for a rebuttal and sends in freddy to claim hasbara, The term has been worn out by over-use and is no longer valid.

Yup, the bigot always resorts to claims of "Hasbara" when the depravity of the Palestinians is exposed.

Palestinians can't be trusted with a shovel? I wouldn't trust them as far as I can spit.

Forum List

Back