Arab migration to Mandatory Palestine

Well, posting a piece of propaganda that disputes official records from an article written for the Middle East Quarterly, Daniel Pipe's Hasbara propaganda outlet certainly must be factual. LOL

You obviously didn't read the article. It's probably too long and complicated for someone of your intelligence anyway.

Do you even know what the word propaganda means ? The article I presented used documented sources and citations as well as graphs.

There were many Arabs who illegally migrated to the region that were not accounted for Monti. But I don't expect someone like you to accept truth like that, as you are allergic to the truth.

A propaganda outlet publishes propaganda, all the graphs, figures etc. are included for propaganda purposes. I use official governmental sources or academic sources (subject to peer review) you look and find propaganda that suits your views, that in fact, your views have always been based on. The number of non-Jewish migrants, as well as Jewish migrants are accounted for in the official reports. It is the Zionist myth that tries to claim that Palestine was an empty place before the Europeans invaded. The facts are far different.

LOL I expected a pathetic response like that from you. I never said Palestine was empty, learn how to read.

SO, show me what in my link did you find to not be factual and prove it.

I am not going to analyze propaganda. I wouldn't post something from Electronic Intifada and expect anyone to read or believe it. Your side instead, insists we should believe the propaganda from Israeli/Zionist propaganda sites.
I know reading the propaganda makes you feel good about the ridiculous views you have, but it is not fact.

Yet you will post he same information from the UN archives and claim that it must be true because it is in the UN archives. The media reported that there was no stashng of weapons in UN schools by hamas, this also went into the UN archives as a fact. Then a month later the truth unfolds and there was rockets in UN schools after all, and the UN handed them back to hamas. Now in 20 years time some islamomoron will come along and pull up the first UN archive and say just what you are saying, that it must be true because it is in the UN archives. Then say that the second UN report is Zionist propaganda cos they say so.

Raw propaganda :lol: :lol:

www.adespicabletruce.org is a Zionist propaganda site according to Monti.

You realize that whenever you disagree with someone, the only thing you can say it "It's propaganda !! Propaganda !! Zionist propaganda !!!"

Yet you can't even tell me what I posted or where in the articles is there any propaganda or false information.
That means you didn't read the articles, yet you still have the nerve to claim propaganda. You truly are a dumb dumb dumb uneducated moron, and I really mean that.

I wonder if fred the squealer will accept his as a valid source being an educational outlet subject to peer review

All you do is blabber away Phoney. The facts are in black and white and have been posted with links to LoN and United Nations reports. Nearly all the migrants to Palestine were European Jews. Full stop.

And, Israel is a European colonial project which will eventually end, like all the European colonial projects that were unable to exterminate the indigenous populations.

All you do is blabber away Phoney. The facts are in black and white and have been posted with links to LoN and United Nations reports. Nearly all the migrants to Palestine were European Jews. Full stop.

And, Israel is a European colonial project which will eventually end, like all the European colonial projects that were unable to exterminate the indigenous populations.
Israel is a sovereign state and a full member of the U.N. Only a demented Palestinian propagandist like yourself would say Israel is trying to exterminate the indigenous population. The 'Palestinian' population has been increasing for the last 70 years, not decreasing.
You are simply another brainwashed and uneducated liar and propagandist and after so much lying and so much propaganda, you simply have no credibility on this subject.

Not according to your own links that stated that out of 1500 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS over 1000 were arab muslims. What about your own links words do you have a problem understanding. Your other favourite link shows very clearly that the majority of Jewish migrants to Palestine came from Islamic nations of which none were in Europe. In 1949 over 1 million Jews from the M.E. migrated to Israel, the last of the Jews from many of the arab nations surrounding Israel.

Still waiting for your link that proves there was an European colonial project, when all the evidence and proof shows that it was an arab muslim colonial project to wipe out the Jews and take all the land for the ummah.

Well, posting a piece of propaganda that disputes official records from an article written for the Middle East Quarterly, Daniel Pipe's Hasbara propaganda outlet certainly must be factual. LOL

You obviously didn't read the article. It's probably too long and complicated for someone of your intelligence anyway.

Do you even know what the word propaganda means ? The article I presented used documented sources and citations as well as graphs.

There were many Arabs who illegally migrated to the region that were not accounted for Monti. But I don't expect someone like you to accept truth like that, as you are allergic to the truth.

A propaganda outlet publishes propaganda, all the graphs, figures etc. are included for propaganda purposes. I use official governmental sources or academic sources (subject to peer review) you look and find propaganda that suits your views, that in fact, your views have always been based on. The number of non-Jewish migrants, as well as Jewish migrants are accounted for in the official reports. It is the Zionist myth that tries to claim that Palestine was an empty place before the Europeans invaded. The facts are far different.

Then how do you explain Mark Twain calling Palestine an empty wasteland?

Not according to your own links that stated that out of 1500 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS over 1000 were arab muslims. What about your own links words do you have a problem understanding. Your other favourite link shows very clearly that the majority of Jewish migrants to Palestine came from Islamic nations of which none were in Europe. In 1949 over 1 million Jews from the M.E. migrated to Israel, the last of the Jews from many of the arab nations surrounding Israel.

Still waiting for your link that proves there was an European colonial project, when all the evidence and proof shows that it was an arab muslim colonial project to wipe out the Jews and take all the land for the ummah.

Then how do you explain Mark Twain calling Palestine an empty wasteland?

Is this your empty wasteland?

Another article:

Palestinian censuses.

Key parts:

"It is certain that there was at least some illegal Palestinian-Arab immigration, as noted in British mandatory reports. Immigration from Transjordan was not illegal, and was not recorded as immigration at all until 1938"

"The population of Ottoman "Palestine" is difficult to estimate, because:

1. There was no administrative district of Palestine. Turkish census figures were for various districts, including the Jerusalem, Acco and Nablus districts for example. The Acre district included areas in Lebanon, outside the modern borders of Palestine in which there were no Jews.

2. Turkish census figures did not include Bedouins (estimated at a few thousand) and foreign subjects. A considerable proportion of the Jews retained their foreign nationality (usually Russian) in Ottoman Palestine.

3. Both Arabs and Jews avoided the Turkish census. Foreigners who were without residence permits did not want to make their presence known. Arabs and Jews wished to avoid taxes and conscription.

4. In the 19th century, only Muslims were subject to the draft, and accordingly, Muslims tended to avoid the census.

5. According to Justin McCarthy, the census tended to undercount women and children.

6. The Turkish census data were not published.

7. There was no British census after 1931, and the census of 1922 was not very methodical. Therefore, the 1931 census data are the only real census data for Palestine before 1948.
"

You continue to post bullshit from Israeli/Zionist propaganda sites that are intent on propagating the myth that there was nobody in Palestine before the European Jews invaded the place.

Here is Ottoman Palestine in a movie, does it look like it is devoid of people?

1800's were the same time period that Jews were a majority in Jerusalem.

Videos are meaningless, moron.

"2. The second principle of Zionist colonization must be to found it on an agrarian basis. Every nation depends on a mass of humanity being rooted in the soil it occupies and such roots are only struck by agriculture. If Zionism wants to create a new nation it must lay deep foundations in the country in a Jewish peasantry; only upon that can a proud culture ultimately safely rest and develop. Every human technique can only succeed if in its working it imitates nature itself; every development fulfils itself according to the mighty law of evolution, whereby every individual has to pass through all the main stages which the species has left behind in the course of millions of years; so also an individual nation has to begin as all nations in the history of the world have begun: with peasant settlements.

A FIRST PROGRAM FOR ZIONIST COLONIZATION

LOL I expected a pathetic response like that from you. I never said Palestine was empty, learn how to read.

SO, show me what in my link did you find to not be factual and prove it.

I am not going to analyze propaganda. I wouldn't post something from Electronic Intifada and expect anyone to read or believe it. Your side instead, insists we should believe the propaganda from Israeli/Zionist propaganda sites.
I know reading the propaganda makes you feel good about the ridiculous views you have, but it is not fact.

Bullshit, you post crap from websites like Wayne Madsen, which is even worse than Electronic Intifarta.

Another article:

Palestinian censuses.

Key parts:

"It is certain that there was at least some illegal Palestinian-Arab immigration, as noted in British mandatory reports. Immigration from Transjordan was not illegal, and was not recorded as immigration at all until 1938"

1. There was no administrative district of Palestine. Turkish census figures were for various districts, including the Jerusalem, Acco and Nablus districts for example. The Acre district included areas in Lebanon, outside the modern borders of Palestine in which there were no Jews.

2. Turkish census figures did not include Bedouins (estimated at a few thousand) and foreign subjects. A considerable proportion of the Jews retained their foreign nationality (usually Russian) in Ottoman Palestine.

3. Both Arabs and Jews avoided the Turkish census. Foreigners who were without residence permits did not want to make their presence known. Arabs and Jews wished to avoid taxes and conscription.

4. In the 19th century, only Muslims were subject to the draft, and accordingly, Muslims tended to avoid the census.

5. According to Justin McCarthy, the census tended to undercount women and children.

7. There was no British census after 1931, and the census of 1922 was not very methodical. Therefore, the 1931 census data are the only real census data for Palestine before 1948.
"

You continue to post bullshit from Israeli/Zionist propaganda sites that are intent on propagating the myth that there was nobody in Palestine before the European Jews invaded the place.

The Europeans had settled in Jerusalem but were not yet a majority. 95% of the people of Palestine were Christian and Muslim in any case. The videos show the truth. How many Jews did you see in the video? Very few.

The fact is, 95% of the migration/invasion to Palestine was that of the European Jews, who went to colonize the land and evict the existing non-Jewish residents. That's just a fact.

Actually fact is Jews joined their brethern who were already there and had maintained a presence for thousands of years, always going back.

Arab Muslims are clearly the invaders into what has been historical Jewish land. Israel is not "Arab Land". Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Another article:

Palestinian censuses.

Key parts:

"

The Europeans had settled in Jerusalem but were not yet a majority. 95% of the people of Palestine were Christian and Muslim in any case. The videos show the truth. How many Jews did you see in the video? Very few.

Jews in Jerusalem were Jews that had been there from the Ottoman Empire and comprised a majority in Jerusalem in 1800's. The Arab savages invaded and then tried to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing on the Jews in land that was not theirs. This is what Arabs do and have always done. Read their history, moron. They are invaders, rapists, looters, mass murderers, and thieves.

That's why they were best buddies with the Nazis.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish people in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: "The Jews are yours." (Ami Isseroff and Peter FitzGerald-Morris, "The Iraq Coup Attempt of 1941, the Mufti, and the Farhud")

It was Christian land when the Arabs invaded you fool.
Well at least you admit the Arabs invaded, then the Ottomans invaded, and controlled the land for 700 years up to the 20th century. Jews maintained a presence throughout these 700 years.

The land has remained holy to the Jews, and they kept coming back.

Bullshit. Israel is where Arabs didn't get to steal someone else's holy land and call it their own. Jewish right to the land precedes a bunch of Arab invading savages.

Palestine and Jerusalem were Christian before the Arab conquest. There were no Jews under Christian rule. Christianity was the Roman (Eastern Roman/Byzantine) state religion. That's just a fact moron.

Most Christians converted to Islam, it is just a fact. There were no Jews except those invited by the Muslims.

Bullshit. Israel is where Arabs didn't get to steal someone else's holy land and call it their own. Jewish right to the land precedes a bunch of Arab invading savages.

Christians have more right to the land than Jews, they owned it before the Arab invasion. The Jews have no right at all to the land. They were European invaders.

Palestine and Jerusalem were Christian before the Arab conquest. There were no Jews under Christian rule. Christianity was the Roman (Eastern Roman/Byzantine) state religion. That's just a fact moron.

And after the short lived Arab conquest it was under Ottoman hands for 700 years. And Jews maintained a presence before, during, and after the Ottomans. That is historical fact. Shove your garbage IslamoNazi propaganda and shove it up Uranus. :clap2:

Forum List

Back