AR15 blowouts.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
They are all over the place. It kind of makes me miss Obama some. There was a day when I could get an old Oly, put in a new fire control group, clean the hell out of it and sell it for $700.00 !

Yeah the pointy heads that were preparing for the end of the world that never came are now stuck with ten years of wheat germ and 10,000 rounds of aging ammo.

Money well spent, or crapped down the toilet - either way.

Yeah the pointy heads that were preparing for the end of the world that never came are now stuck with ten years of wheat germ and 10,000 rounds of aging ammo.

Gotta agree. I hope the gun companies get Obama a gold watch or something. He did so much for sales.

Gotta agree. I hope the gun companies get Obama a gold watch or something. He did so much for sales.

No but they did get piles and piles of dead bodies, their life's work.

No but they did get piles and piles of dead bodies, their life's work.

Lol, the hyperbole. Its just darling. Im thinking of buying four or five. Ill have a Barack Hussein Obama (half black Jesus for libs) commemorative done up in cerakote.

Forum List

Back