AR-15 shooting a single .223 round literally rips upper half of the body from victims lower half

I do - since the 2nd is in view of a MILITIA - that would consist of individual citizens.
It has however been replaced by the NG - a long time ago.

Furthermore this "right to bear arms" - does not prevent a respective US government or that of individual Sates to bring in laws that "restrict" the kind of arms, and/or the "legibility" of those who are applying to possess arms or even already possess arms - e.g. a former convict or a convicted criminal, a mental retard, or e.g. someone belonging to a radical political/religious group.

If some Muslim group of US citizens would create a "US Islam protection militia" - then you would fully support this via your 2nd belief - right?
You therefore must have also been a full-out 2nd supporter of those weaponized Black Panthers, and weaponized folks like Timothy McVeigh and friends - right?

Of course. Protection from enemies is absolutely what the 2nd is for. Will some scumbags abuse that Right?

Sure.

But the 2nd is about protecting the PEOPLE from a corrupt government.

Corrupt governments murder on an industrial scale. I will accept the random scumbag murdering innocents over an out of control government murdering tens of millions any day.

Of course. Protection from enemies is absolutely what the 2nd is for. Will some scumbags abuse that Right?

Sure.
That is where you and I clearly differ - I am not in support of radicals, (mental retards), and mental retards as such, or religious nutcases to possess arms - since they are a proven danger to society. - such as my retarded neighbor.
But the 2nd is about protecting the PEOPLE from a corrupt government.
No - it was the Militias job to protect the USA (due to not having a viable army at the time) and kill of Injunis in order to rob their lands. Where in the constitution does it state, that the people must be able to protect themselves against their own government. ??
Corrupt governments murder on an industrial scale. I will accept the random scumbag murdering innocents over an out of control government murdering tens of millions any day.
Where does the present USA government or the one since 1900, "murder on industrial scale" it's own citizens???
How are guns supposed to have prevented a Trump from having "murdered" a million Americans due to having done nothing to prevent the spread of COVID???

And the ones refusing to wear masks, to get vaccinated and to refrain from gatherings are in absolute majority those gun nuts and those endlessly reciting the 2nd.

I have stated multiple times - that I do not support a general ban on arms nor cancelling the 2nd. But I fully advocate towards a Gun license test - that eliminates obvious mental retards, from possessing guns.

That is where you and I clearly differ - I am not in support of radicals, (mental retards), and mental retards as such, or religious nutcases to possess arms - since they are a proven danger to society. - such as my retarded neighbor.

No - it was the Militias job to protect the USA (due to not having a viable army at the time) and kill of Injunis in order to rob their lands. Where in the constitution does it state, that the people must be able to protect themselves against their own government. ??

Where does the present USA government or the one since 1900, "murder on industrial scale" it's own citizens???
How are guns supposed to have prevented a Trump from having "murdered" a million Americans due to having done nothing to prevent the spread of COVID???

And the ones refusing to wear masks, to get vaccinated and to refrain from gatherings are in absolute majority those gun nuts and those endlessly reciting the 2nd.

I have stated multiple times - that I do not support a general ban on arms nor cancelling the 2nd. But I fully advocate towards a Gun license test - that eliminates obvious mental retards, from possessing guns.
And a piss test ( For Drugs ) with every BGC ( Form 4473 ) ?

The US government won't be able to do so as long as the people are armed.

That's the point.

You don't want bad guys to get guns, but they always do.

130 Parisians died and they had zero chance to defend themselves because their government decided that bad people take precedence over the good people.

Your method results in MORE innocent people dead rather than less.

This has been proven by over 2,000 years of history.

you were wrong about state militias, and you are wrong about what the 2nd means.

California State Militia
Bullshit !!

Does the Second Amendment protect private militias?
No. In fact, the Supreme Court decided in 1886—and repeated in 2008—that the Second Amendment “does not prevent the prohibition of private paramilitary organizations.” District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, 621 (2008)
(citing Presser v. Illinois, 116 U.S. 252 (1886)).

Is it legal to act as a private militia in California?
No. All 50 states prohibit private, unauthorized militias and military units from engaging in activities reserved for the state militia, including law enforcement activities. Some, including California, also prohibit paramilitary activity during or in furtherance of a civil disorder. California’s laws are described below:
California Constitution: The California Constitution forbids private military units from operating outside state
authority, providing that “[t]he military is subordinate to civil power.” Cal. Const. art. I, § 5.

Others such as e.g. California State Militia 1st Regiment, or California State Militia 2nd Regiment (Echo) simply base their "self-proclaimed right" towards existence, onto the 2nd. And are in no way validated by the State of California - independent of what they "proclaim" on their own websites. It is also know that these Militias compose entirely of MAGA supporters stemming from an area (Cottonwood) that voted in 2020 from 70-80% for the human scumbag Trump.

An outlaw militia​

According to Georgetown University’s Institute for Advocacy and Protection, “All 50 states prohibit private, unauthorized militias and military units from engaging in activities reserved for the state militia, including law enforcement activities”.

Under California law, it is illegal to form a “paramilitary organization” of two or more people that is not an agency of the U.S. government or the state of California that provides “instruction or training in guerilla warfare or sabotage”. California Penal Code says that “any two or more persons who assemble as a paramilitary organization for the purpose of practicing with weapons shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars”.

The Cottonwood Militia is, in fact, an unlawful entity; an outlaw militia. Even so, to this reporter’s knowledge, in the Cottonwood Militia’s entire 15-year history, it has operated in full view and with tacit approval of law enforcement without any legal ramifications or consequences.

The US government won't be able to do so as long as the people are armed.

That's the point.
Could be - but the NG and the US Armed Forces are far more powerful then these gun nuts. The vast amount of gun owners in the USA are law abiding citizens, (at least the dozens that I personally know) and not some MAGA gung-ho's. (unfortunately the latter are rapidly rising - thus posing a real threat towards Non-MAGA's and a democratic order.
You don't want bad guys to get guns, but they always do.
Off course - but respective laws (and severe punishment) clearly have proven to lessen the chances of "bad" people having arms.
130 Parisians died and they had zero chance to defend themselves because their government decided that bad people take precedence over the good people.

Your method results in MORE innocent people dead rather than less.

This has been proven by over 2,000 years of history.
You have no proof whatsoever - only personal assumptions in this matter. especially in regards to claiming that armed Parisians civilians could have defended themselves from "terrorists dressed as normal French civilians" and their BOMBINGS. Chances are far higher that more Parisians would have been killed due to civilians randomly firing at everyone and each other.

Could be - but the NG and the US Armed Forces are far more powerful then these gun nuts. The vast amount of gun owners in the USA are law abiding citizens, (at least the dozens that I personally know) and not some MAGA gung-ho's. (unfortunately the latter are rapidly rising - thus posing a real threat towards Non-MAGA's and a democratic order.

Off course - but respective laws (and severe punishment) clearly have proven to lessen the chances of "bad" people having arms.

You have no proof whatsoever - only personal assumptions in this matter. especially in regards to claiming that armed Parisians civilians could have defended themselves from "terrorists dressed as normal French civilians" and their BOMBINGS. Chances are far higher that more Parisians would have been killed due to civilians randomly firing at everyone and each other.

You dumbfuck, just the people who own AR-15's outnumber ALL the armies of the world.

Get that through your thick fucking skull.

We outnumber you by 3 times.

Verstehen sie?

You dumbfuck, just the people who own AR-15's outnumber ALL the armies of the world.

Get that through your thick fucking skull.

We outnumber you by 3 times.

Verstehen sie?
We ( California State Militia ) Train Legally and will continue to Train Legally ( With Legal Weapons ) In Case the Governor ( Whomever that might be ) calls us up per the California Constitution .

This a great example of how the Liberals have fucked up the military. It started with Gay Barry's purge of all the officers in the military with balls. All we have left are the pussies and the yes men.

Only an idiot would say something as stupid as that idiot Marine said. Not only is a lie but but it is giving aid and comfort to the Leftest shitheads that hate the Bill of Rights.

By the way, the Marine officers like him really fucked up the attack on Fallujah that he brags about in his resume. They had to call in the US Army to get the job done.

This guy is a real fuck up. He needs to go read the US Constitution and then some published material about .223 ballastics before he spouts shit out of his whore mouth. He doesn't know jackshit.

Forum List

Back