Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

I have no idea why some people think they are immune to the immutatable laws of God and suffer no consequences of not following them.
Some of us tend to think these "immutable laws" are spurious and that your god is imaginary.

There is no such thing as Gods either but you believe that shit.
I really hope you understand that the number of people who have just seriously thought to themselves "I'm gonna burn in hell for all eternity for having sex outside of wedlock because some wingnut on an internet message board told me so and I need to stop it right now" rhymes with "hero".
Oh, it wasn't me who made those rules. But what I find amazing is the number of people who don't think anything is wrong with it, compared to 50 years ago. It just shows the Marxists have been very effective in their brainwashing.

There is no such thing as Gods either but you believe that shit.

50% of marriages end in divorce. I suspect more would except for extenuating circumstances like children or religious beliefs.

There is no way you can claim to know whether someone values another person by whether they marry them. That is just bullshit.
The 50% divorce trope is untrue always has been, yet it is still repeated.

Sex outside marriage creates a host of problems. Look at the black community with it's 73% illegitimate birth rate. This sector commits more than half the violent crime in the country, despite comprising 13% of the population. So crime, welfare, violence, fatherless kids.....all resulting from violating this very important law of God.

Sex outside marriage creates a host of problems. Look at the black community with it's 73% illegitimate birth rate. This sector commits more than half the violent crime in the country, despite comprising 13% of the population. So crime, welfare, violence, fatherless kids.....all resulting from violating this very important law of God.
When did God and Mary get married before their first child was born?

Sex outside of marriage is human.
Period.
It is how we are made. If God intended humans to not have sex till they are married, and then never have sex with another human for the rest of their lives - then males wouldn't have the sex drive we do, and that sex drive would stop after having children.
It would be a cruel joke indeed to make a species wholly designed to have strong, indeed irresistible drive to have sex - and then tell them if they do they will burn in an eternal fire forever.

Grow up.
But see, that's how it works. Man has a sinful nature and has to work to overcome it. Saying it's unfair is as senseless as complaining about gravity. But yet we are allowed and encouraged to have sex. By following God's law's and structure, it is much more satisfying sex. As with most things, by doing things the correct but difficult way, it makes the results far better.

I've been married 36 years, and because the commitment of marriage is there from both sides, neither of us has ever worried the other will cheat or leave. It's great peace of mind and security. Live-ins are less certain of that.

Man's base desire is to take anything he wants, but we have to curb our desires. That's why we are above the animals. That's what the Matthew verse means.
“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.

Saying it's unfair is as senseless as complaining about gravity.

Man's base desire is to take anything he wants, but we have to curb our desires. That's why we are above the animals. That's what the Matthew verse means.
“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.

But see, that's how it works. Man has a sinful nature and has to work to overcome it.
No, man has a natural desire to copulate that God gave him. You say "nature". By your own beliefs - that is just another word for "God given".

Man's base desire is to take anything he wants, but we have to curb our desires.
It is not that simple. Through brain scans, and our ability to see brain activity "live" - has proven that a males brain literally goes half dark when he is fully aroused. It is scientifically proven that a man loses his ability to think clearly and objectively. Specifically, his frontal lobe goes completely dark. This area of your brain is responsible for critical thinking. In other words - clouding his ability to process right and wrong and especially the results of his choices.
Don't you think that is a bit unfair???
God literally shuts off the part of our brain that gives us the ability you mention - why???
How fucked up is that?

This is why some belief systems, like the Gnostics, believe that God the creator, and God the Savior are two different beings. That a lesser God created man in his own likeness that was not pure like the true God.
The true God, seeing what the lesser God did, took over and gave man grace and repentance.
Some other heavenly beings, such as the devil, were totally against giving humans grace. And the devil set out to prove man's unworthiness against the true God's wishes. And so God banished him.

In a nutshell, the legalistic Bible-only based belief systems are deeply flawed, and go against common sense. Why on earth would such a loving, intelligent creature create man only to make it almost completely impossible for him to be good?

The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

If I were to try to convince someone who doesn't know anything about your religion that it is an immoral pile of crap, I could probably just show them this post.

You are welcome to your opinion. You are welcome to your faith.

You are not welcome to impose your beliefs on anyone else.

It is like me being on a diet and telling you that you can't have a doughnut.

The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

I agree this is a very serious act

Without marriage, sex is just self-gratification (more or less). Yes, there may be some affection involved and people often call that Love but is it love?

No, it is not because there is no commitment. There has to be a life-long commitment before someone can give his or her all, which is the only way to have a sexual relationship

If America does not get back to Christian values, it is doomed. Some think it is alreayd doomed, that there is no real going back. But some of us have hope.. sometimes, anyhow

BS

He has every right to tell you that fornication is WRONG.. has horrific consequences.

That is not forcing a damn thing on you and you know it. You're just repeating lib talking points

all the way to Hell

No one goes to hell because they have sex. All of natural life has sex and there's nothing wrong with it.
who says?

YOU?

and who the hell are you?

Are we to believe you over 2000 years of Christian history

AND several decades of permissiveness that show the egregious consequences of lawless sexual activity?

No thanks. If you can't see those consequences, that is YOUR blindness

And tell me again how I am imposing my beliefs on you? Or how I could?

No, man has a natural desire to copulate that God gave him.
I don't.

I don't have any desire whatsoever to do something that God does not want me to do. There is no spouse or even a significant other in my life but according to liberals, one has to have a sex partner or one is "unnatural"/abnormal

ha ha... as if libs care about nature!

They do NOT

they butcher the unborn... they mutilate their bodies to become a gender that is UN-natural to them

they despise nature and its God

Forum List

Back