Apple and Google allow women tracking app for Saudi Arabian men to track their wives

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Apple And Google ALLOW "Women-Tracking" App For Saudi Arabian Men To Track Their Wives - Big League Politics
In another shocking example of Silicon Valley Sharia, Google and Apple have allowed for an app that lets Saudi Arabian men track their wives, to be featured and .........

Well isn't that special. Demotarts aren't you learning yet, are you getting some education on real life and what you want to bring to the US morons. Wow you all are so smart when real information surrounds us all at the drop of a hat and yet you are the dumbest SOB's of the century. Get a reality check!

Apple And Google ALLOW "Women-Tracking" App For Saudi Arabian Men To Track Their Wives - Big League Politics
In another shocking example of Silicon Valley Sharia, Google and Apple have allowed for an app that lets Saudi Arabian men track their wives, to be featured and .........

Well isn't that special. Demotarts aren't you learning yet, are you getting some education on real life and what you want to bring to the US morons. Wow you all are so smart when real information surrounds us all at the drop of a hat and yet you are the dumbest SOB's of the century. Get a reality check!
That's what happens when you allow concentrated corporate wealth and power monopolization over your entire society. And some people want to be walled in as well as being under constant corporate state surveillance. Fweedumb.

Last I saw, it was the Trump Administration defending the Saudis

Even if it involves murder

I had a manager here in ohio, a redneck from memphis TN, who tracked his wife on his phone every single day. He would sit there "Why did she stop there? Oh she is leaving work. That must be the gas station".

It was really creepy.

I don't think he said "The saudis had nothing to do with it". Did he?

Another bullshit MindWars thread.
Not at all surprising the tard posters see nothing wrong with this

See the happy wife/slave.
Screenshot-2019-02-10-18-08-08.png

Another bullshit MindWars thread.

not enough that it brought your stupid ass over here to read it though now didn't it. Aww to bad sucks to be you it just didn't say what you wanted it to awww pooor whitttle sheep.

upload_2019-2-10_16-55-11.png

goody maybe you can get one so you can use it to too, after all women are nothing more than dogs over there which is exactly what democratic leftist are trying to turn the US women into problem is Trump haters are so fkn stupid you can't see it because your easy idiots to lie to.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sa.gov.moi&hl=en_US

They know that their wives are becoming stressful wearing all that black on a hot summer day. That one day, that they are going to fly the coop. And they knows that their wives are tired of smelling their husbands unwashed hairy bodies with green mold underneath their turban..

I had a manager here in ohio, a redneck from memphis TN, who tracked his wife on his phone every single day. He would sit there "Why did she stop there? Oh she is leaving work. That must be the gas station".

It was really creepy.
Hey I track my wife with a phone all the time. Of course it's only because she calls me every 20 minutes. I can't complain though, I am the expert on whether she looks better in the green dress or the red one(red) and why the dog doesn't want to go out in 8 deg weather to pee.

Not a fan of capitalism I see.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back