Apparently we've been mislead

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
I have it on the unimpeachable authority of the board Jews that Israel has been completely misunderstood in its design and actions....far from being the monolithic evil characterized by those woefully inadequate "Jew-haters"....Israel has assumed the altruistic role of caretaker for the filthy, lice-ridden native Arab population...and like any competent or responsible parent Israel has occasionally needed to impose disciplinary measures over the recalcitrant "arabushim"....simply look at the benevolence of the Gaza open-air ghetto, and the routine---but always loving---incursions by the gentle IDF...far from being a racist, terrorist state---as these shameless Jew-haters assert----Israel is a comforting beacon for the undifferentiated and inferior masses of the Arab world...animal husbandry at its finest

I have it on the unimpeachable authority of the board Jews that Israel has been completely misunderstood in its design and actions....far from being the monolithic evil characterized by those woefully inadequate "Jew-haters"....Israel has assumed the altruistic role of caretaker for the filthy, lice-ridden native Arab population...and like any competent or responsible parent Israel has occasionally needed to impose disciplinary measures over the recalcitrant "arabushim"....simply look at the benevolence of the Gaza open-air ghetto, and the routine---but always loving---incursions by the gentle IDF...far from being a racist, terrorist state---as these shameless Jew-haters assert----Israel is a comforting beacon for the undifferentiated and inferior masses of the Arab world...animal husbandry at its finest

Glad you finally understand.

• Banned
sure thing dude---its a cinch...all you need is no apparent ethical or moral interference, and the ethnocentric conceits of Jewish identity...the rest follows...each of you monsters will burn in hell

I am a zionist jew----and have never been told or heard that arabs are afflicted with LICE-----one of the common skin problems which afflict arabs is IMPETIGO or so I have been told.

Historically Gaza was turned into a Ghetto for the arab "refugees" they hated and who later came to be called the "BALESTINIANS" by Egypt ---not by Israel

I find your post interesting because it includes descriptions you and yours----including muslims-----have been using against jews for centuries but with minor exceptions I have never heard used by jews against arabs. The minor exceptions are those words used in time of conflict against "the enemy" as in "dirty jap" "dirty nazi" "dirty arab" etc etc The fact is that Israel does provide medical care for Gazans------it is a fact that RANKLES you and yours which is a fact that many of us zionists know and sometimes wonder if it were better if the situation did not exist There are relationships which are better not existing because of prior and existing emnities which can be exacerbated by any perception that the relationship is a vertical one It is important to keep in mind that in shariah law-----a MUSLIM cannot be placed in a situation subservient to a non muslim That law represents arab CULTURE Being a subject of charity renders a person ---somewhat subservient which is why you support the use of grenades by arab patients in jewish ambulances

Yeah, we've been mislead, all Arabs / Muslims want is peace, if only we facilitate the destruction of the Jewish state. Then everything will be Hunky Dory and Muslims will stop the hate, murder, and terrorism all over the world today. It's like waving a magic wand. LOL

Yeah, we've been mislead, all Arabs / Muslims want is peace, if only we facilitate the destruction of the Jewish state. Then everything will be Hunky Dory and Muslims will stop the hate, murder, and terrorism all over the world today. It's like waving a magic wand. LOL

Its all for a good cause Roudy-----ask sunni-----if palestine becomes a UTOPIAN MUSLIM SOCIETY jews can join up under the PACT OF OMAR which provides them with mansions, cars, lots of money and they get treated like KINGS Roudy---you know I have never had the glorious experience of dhimmia nor am I descended from dhimmis at least not recently--------can you tell me anything about it? do you have any ancestors LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE DHIMMI KINGS? THE MAGIC WAND IS THE GLORIOUS CALIPHATE .....of sheherazade -----with the magic flying carpets

• Banned

whatever you do don't ask why Arabs hate and despise Israel....those questions and answers are strictly forbidden to devoted Zio-Nazis....hahahahahahahaha

whatever you do don't ask why Arabs hate and despise Israel....those questions and answers are strictly forbidden to devoted Zio-Nazis....hahahahahahahaha

anyone can ask anyone anything who are you to tell people what they should ask
arabs?------you are disgusting some of the answers are in the koran-----you should read that book

arabs?------you are disgusting some of the answers are in the koran-----you should read that book

( you ) should take a few brief glances at the Talmud ratso...its all codified and sanctified...every disgusting set of Jewish prejudices and self-entitlements

Arabs / Muslims hate and despise Israel for the same reason they hate, despise, and oppress all the all the minorities such as the Copts, Bahaiis, Jews, Armenians, etc that live amongst them. If Israel was ruled by a Muslim and called by a different name, this conflict would be non existent. There would be no mention of a Palestinian people either.

Arab/Muslims "hate and despise' Israel because the fkg Jews have gotten away with murder and theft for far too long...same general reason that hate and despise America you agile idiot...

( you ) should take a few brief glances at the Talmud ratso...its all codified and sanctified...every disgusting set of Jewish prejudices and self-entitlements

really? I have read lots of the talmud I have also seen the versions that exist on your islamo nazi pig websites the ones that translate the word "goy" to "animal"
and "niddah" to "filth" and "balaaam" to Jesus. There is no question that very illiterate people have been intimidated by the Talmud for centuries Many jews are utterly fascinated by it and read it almost continuously For the overwhelming majority of both muslims and christians of the past who were illiterate----that fascination with the written word was SCARY Thus the peasants did invent all kinds of stories about it which to which the islamo nazi pigs still CLING The pigs of yesteryear thought they could MAGICALLY destroy jews by destroying copies of the talmud so sorry------you have to live with the fact that your "magic" did not work

really? I have read lots of the talmud I have also seen the versions that exist on your islamo nazi pig websites the ones that translate the word "goy" to "animal"
and "niddah" to "filth" and "balaaam" to Jesus. There is no question that very illiterate people have been intimidated by the Talmud for centuries Many jews are utterly fascinated by it and read it almost continuously For the overwhelming majority of both muslims and christians of the past who were illiterate----that fascination with the written word was SCARY Thus the peasants did invent all kinds of stories about it which to which the islamo nazi pigs still CLING The pigs of yesteryear thought they could MAGICALLY destroy jews by destroying copies of the talmud so sorry------you have to live with the fact that your "magic" did not work

unlike yourself ratsy, I don't require "magic"...the facts are quite adequate...

Arab/Muslims "hate and despise' Israel because the fkg Jews have gotten away with murder and theft for far too long...same general reason that hate and despise America you agile idiot...
That was totally incomprehensible, and false. Take some medication and try again fruitcake.

Let me get this right.

Jew haters are "woefully inadequate" but hating Arabs, as you clearly do in this post, is fine.
Are you stupid for a living or is it just a hobby?

Let me get this right.

Jew haters are "woefully inadequate" but hating Arabs, as you clearly do in this post, is fine.

Downer is a Jew hater which has tried to pull a funny on Zionists and Jews.

That's all. Don't try to keep up.

Shana Tovah to all haters. May you all choke from honey.

Last edited:

Let me get this right.

whoa!!!! are you fkg stupid!!!! Try another reading and see if the point can't penetrate that tiny, alarmist mind....LOL

It looks like another slow day at the Psych Ward in Bellevue. It's a shame that they can't find things to keep the patients occupied on the holiday weekend, like showing them movies in some kind of Rec Room.

Forum List

Back