Apparently we've been mislead

sure thing dude---its a cinch...all you need is no apparent ethical or moral interference, and the ethnocentric conceits of Jewish identity...the rest follows...each of you monsters will burn in hell
5,000 people were killed in Shria last month, many of whom were innocent, and this mentaly sick man, who claims he is an atheists, is wishing many of the poster who have different mind sets from his that they are going to burn in hell. How come an atheist, as Schizo claims he is, believes in hell? That is the big question. Meanwhile, of course, he never mentions the monsters who are busy murdering people in the name of a religion. Maybe it doesn't faze him to see Christians, Hindus and Buddhists die at the hands of the Muslims. He probably doesn't even care that they kill each other. Does he really think that they would give someone like him a pass no matter how much he writes against the Jews.

( you ) should take a few brief glances at the Talmud ratso...its all codified and sanctified...every disgusting set of Jewish prejudices and self-entitlements

really? I have read lots of the talmud I have also seen the versions that exist on your islamo nazi pig websites the ones that translate the word "goy" to "animal"
and "niddah" to "filth" and "balaaam" to Jesus. There is no question that very illiterate people have been intimidated by the Talmud for centuries Many jews are utterly fascinated by it and read it almost continuously For the overwhelming majority of both muslims and christians of the past who were illiterate----that fascination with the written word was SCARY Thus the peasants did invent all kinds of stories about it which to which the islamo nazi pigs still CLING The pigs of yesteryear thought they could MAGICALLY destroy jews by destroying copies of the talmud so sorry------you have to live with the fact that your "magic" did not work

unlike yourself ratsy, I don't require "magic"...the facts are quite adequate...
I guess the facts speak for themselves. That is why the South Koreans, who certainly are not fools and who are not running around to different places in the world murdering innocent people unlike Schizo friends, are studying the Talmud. If Schizo could only get a pass from Bellevue, maybe he can find some South Koreans in his own town and ask them why their friends and relatives are studying the Talmud in South Korea.
South Koreans Learning Talmud

Forum List

Back